You will always find something in the last place you look.

interests / alt.politics / Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing Easter Event

SubjectAuthor
* And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing25.BX944
`* Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe'sJohn Wright
 +* Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing25.BX944
 |`- Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing25.BX944
 `* Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe'spothead
  `* Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing Easter EvenBlue Lives Matter
   `* Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing25.BX944
    `- Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty [bullshit]AlleyCat

1
Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing Easter Event

<F5adnXESPoSdI_3_nZ2dnUU7-cvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18324&group=alt.politics#18324

Subject: Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing
Easter Event
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 22:14:20 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 02:14 UTC

On 4/19/22 9:59 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-04-19, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:

>>> And with the exception of Fox, Newsmax and OAN, it was ignored by the msm.
>>> They continue to protect Joe Biden.
>>> I'm not sure why because it's just making them look foolish.
>>

>> They were highly militant and propagandist when it came
>> to trashing Trump ... so why is it a surprise that they
>> are now acting as warriors to protect Joe and his commie
>> friends ? Our MSM is anything but fair and unbiased (and
>> FOX isn't either). It's a war, there are sides, and not
>> much in the middle anymore.
>>
>> You can get better news about the USA from the foreign
>> press. Our "sides" mean less to them and they can do
>> better with Big Picture stuff. Sometimes your local
>> TV station gives you a better report at 6pm because
>> they are further from the center of the ideological
>> wars, closer to The People.
>>
>> Shit, this morning FOX spent half an hour over Covid masks
>> in Philly so it could trash Dems. The BBC was bringing out
>> details about the new deadly Russian offensive in Ukraine,
>> the 5+ million refugees, terrorism in Kabul, relevant
>> elections in France ... gee, there IS a world outside US
>> borders and the petty fuckin' mask issue.
>>
>> And the left-hand side of the MSM ... it's totally unwatchable
>> at this point. Sounds like the N. Korean news at this point
>> screaming about "fascist threats" and the "End Of Democracy"
>> caused by horrible monsters like Elon Musk with his bent for
>> free speech .........
>
> Spot on!
> I tend to watch Euronews a lot these days.
> MSNBC and CNN both mention the phrase "threat to our democracy" more times in 15 minutes than I
> have ever heard.
> It's obvious they are in lockstep trying to push the January 6th narrative in the hopes of gaining
> Democrat votes.
> It's not going to work though.

They've been crying "Wolf !" for so long, with ever-
increasing hysteria, that it's having a negative result
at this point. People listen to their tirades, then look
out the window and notice the world isn't burning, that
nobody's goose-stepping down the streets, that the real
threat is THUGS and escalating prices. Hey, no wonder
the Woke want eternal lockdowns - then there's no
competing Reality to interfere with the propaganda :-)

Now the EuroNews about the USA can be more informative,
more centrist, less hysterical, because they're outside
observers. Also their "left" and "right" aren't quite
like ours. However their news about their own, it has
begun to use the same tactics, in some cases the exact
same talking points, as the US MSM. I often check
France24 and DW - and until recently they were about
as 'centrist' as is possible in the EU - UNTIL Marine
Le Pen. Now SHE is "The End Of Democracy" a fascist
devil, the Destroyer Of The EU and NATO, Putin's
collaborator and thus, of course, approves of his
"genocide" and soldiers raping children and all that.

> The left's MSM reaction to Elon Musk was the final clue to how biased they really are.
> When was the last time you saw an all out assault on a hostile takeover?
> Like never.

This IS new - and they LOVED him for being so pro-electric and
green and such right up to that moment. But now he's a threat
to their propaganda machine ... so he's the "End Of Free Speech
and Democracy" because he actually DOES something to preserve
democracy and Free Speech. It's an insane attack - but there are
still lots of Useful Idiots who WILL believe it all. Maybe the
MSM is hoping someone will assassinate him ... or at least
they're shopping for Kavanaugh-style bimbos to make all sorts
of sordid accusations (for secret compen$ation, of course) ...

Musk seems to be recruiting others who think kind-of like
he does, big $$$ people. This is smart. I've long complained
that the center/right seems more interested in WHINING about
the lefty MSM/internet that DOING anything about it. They
DO have the money - so BUY IN to the damned things, force
them to the middle. If the Twit staff all jumps off the
roof, well, vultures need to eat .........

> They see their Twitter propaganda machine in danger and they don't like it.
> If it were not for the media, Donald Trump would be POTUS.
> The 5 years of attacks on Trump and the allowing Joe Biden to hide in his basement during the
> campaign were what got Biden elected.
> I doubt that tactic is going work a second time because the ratings show that people are fed up
> with the media and are totally fed up with Joe Biden and the Democrats.

Putin would not have acted if Trump was still POTUS ... and
after that it'd have probably been too late in his career.
Trump FRIGHTENED Putin - he really seemed like he WOULD jump
in with both feet if Putin tried anything. Maybe he would have,
maybe not, but the perception was there and Trump seemed like
enough of a loose cannon (though, IMHO, a lot of that was his
best skill in action, "salesmanship").

Despite all the fake dossiers and fake CIA/FBI crap, Trump was
never Putin's buddy any more than he was Kim's. He knew how
to schmooze "customers" - "diplomacy" in ordinary terms.

We are SO fixated on Russia right now, have re-focused SO many
of our assets, that I'm very concerned that China can make all
sorts of moves we won't even know about until the blood starts
spurting. It WILL make a move on Taiwan - and it'll be as much
of a bloodbath as Ukraine.

There's a big thing that's been kinda
under the radar (though I did mention it a few months back)
because China has convinced the Solomon Islands govt to become
its ally - and has gained the right to park all sorts of
warships there - REALLY close to Australia and Japan and main
Pacific trade routes. There were huge flaming anti-Chinese riots
there about six months ago, but the govt, and China, now say
that Chinese military power is "necessary" now to "protect
Chinese interests" there. Now China has ITS "Guam", a Pacific
base of useful size ......

The US/EU/NATO can barely handle the Ukraine situation, I do
not think we can cope with a two-front commie offensive. We'd
be spread too thin.

(Linux group removed, as promised)

Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing Easter Event

<duadnfNJ4otpI_3_nZ2dnUU7-YfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18325&group=alt.politics#18325

Easter Event
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 22:18:27 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 02:18 UTC

On 4/19/22 10:00 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-04-19, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 Apr 2022 13:39:51 -0000 (UTC), pothead
>> <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>>> The media got Joe Biden elected and the plan has always been to remove him from office but a witch
>>> named Kamala Harris got in the way. They didn't plan on her being incompetent and having even lower
>>> poll numbers than Joe so now they are in a pickle.
>>>
>>> Right now I don't see any good options for the Democrats.
>>> They are toast come November and they know it.
>>> Maybe they have something in the works to encourage voters to remain loyal, I don't know.
>>> They do seem awfully quiet these days.
>>
>> The Democrats are between a rock and a hard place. Joe is a disaster
>> and Cackle Cammy is worse.
>
> Indeed.
> Their master plan has blown up right in their face.

So look for their panic move ... and beat them to
the punch. They'll invent SOMETHING - and at this
point it'll literally have to be a way to cancel
the elections. There are some suggestions that they
may be looking into moves used in THOSE sorts of
countries - ways to invalidate all opposition
candidates.

It's like the old USSR joke - You can freely vote
for any candidate you want, so long as they're
Communist Party .......

(Linux group removed, as promised)

Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty [bullshit]

<Vh38K.88295$Kdf.31703@fx96.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18326&group=alt.politics#18326

Subject: Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty [bullshit]
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: al...@aohello.con (AlleyCat)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 19:27:00 -0700
 by: AlleyCat - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 02:27 UTC

On 4/20/2022 7:18 PM, 25.BX944 wrote:
> On 4/19/22 10:00 AM, pothead wrote:
>> On 2022-04-19, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>>> The Democrats are between a rock and a hard place. Joe is a disaster
>>> and Cackle Cammy is worse.
>>
>> Indeed.
>> Their master plan has blown up right in their face.
>

>   So look for their panic move ... and

Fuck off, moron. You don't know a fucking thing you're bullshitting about — not
one fucking thing.

And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing Easter Event

<mPqdndG7rPVHvsP_nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20983&group=alt.politics#20983

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.usa
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Easter Event
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 22:52:09 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 02:52 UTC

Oh wow ...

The resumption of the White House "Egg Roll".

After weird comments, Joe led away to safety by Easter Bunny,
bullied to silence by schoolteacher, ignored by kids.

Joe doesn't do Real Life very well. He wanders off in weird
directions, rambles, gets it all wrong, loses focus.

The "Easter Bunny" was a WH staffer in costume. She had to
drag him off when he started a confused ramble about
Pakistan and Afghanistan at the event. Basically she grabbed
him and dragged him away from the press. What's she get paid
for THAT job, presidential baby-sitter ??? "Oh ,look Joe,
cookies ! Let's go over there !" .........

But Nikki is even worse, in her own ways.

Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing Easter Event

<_Hw7K.423179$iK66.290455@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20995&group=alt.politics#20995

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.usa
From: "John Wr...@localhost.com (John Wright)
Subject: Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's
Embarrassing Easter Event
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 11:05:30 GMT
 by: John Wright - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 11:05 UTC

--
John Wright
Democrats Will Give You The Shirt Off My Back

Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing Easter Event

<9tadnYYb-YRzKMP_nZ2dnUU7-anNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20996&group=alt.politics#20996

Easter Event
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.usa
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 09:15:25 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 13:15 UTC

<t3me37$jir$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20998&group=alt.politics#20998

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.usa
Embarrassing Easter Event
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 13:39:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 13:39 UTC

On 2022-04-19, John Wright <"John Wright"@localhost.com> wrote:
> On 2022-04-19, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
>> Oh wow ...
>>
>> The resumption of the White House "Egg Roll".
>>
>> After weird comments, Joe led away to safety by Easter Bunny,
>> bullied to silence by schoolteacher, ignored by kids.
>>
>> Joe doesn't do Real Life very well. He wanders off in weird
>> directions, rambles, gets it all wrong, loses focus.
>>
>> The "Easter Bunny" was a WH staffer in costume. She had to
>> drag him off when he started a confused ramble about
>> Pakistan and Afghanistan at the event. Basically she grabbed
>> him and dragged him away from the press. What's she get paid
>> for THAT job, presidential baby-sitter ??? "Oh ,look Joe,
>> cookies ! Let's go over there !" .........
>>
>> But Nikki is even worse, in her own ways.
>>
> And with the exception of Fox, Newsmax and OAN, it was ignored by the msm.
> They continue to protect Joe Biden.
> I'm not sure why because it's just making them look foolish.

The media got Joe Biden elected and the plan has always been to remove him from office but a witch
named Kamala Harris got in the way. They didn't plan on her being incompetent and having even lower
poll numbers than Joe so now they are in a pickle.

Right now I don't see any good options for the Democrats.
They are toast come November and they know it.
Maybe they have something in the works to encourage voters to remain loyal, I don't know.
They do seem awfully quiet these days.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing Easter Event

<h2ft5hl6jop0kre9bugedbnq9oac4updad@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20999&group=alt.politics#20999

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Re: And They Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again - Joe's Embarrassing Easter Event
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 09:43:47 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 13:43 UTC