Keep your mouth shut and people will think you stupid; Open it and you remove all doubt.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / No More Mr. Nice Guy - A Hot Cup Of Joe

SubjectAuthor
* No More Mr. Nice Guy - A Hot Cup Of JoeLowRider44M
+* Re: so long to Norm McDonaldchris rodgers
|+* the name of the gamechris rodgers
||+- Re: the name of the gameLowRider44M
||`* Re: the name of the gameslider
|| `* Re: the name of the gameslider
||  +* Re: i hit the jackpot last nightchris rodgers
||  |+- Re: i hit the jackpot last nightLowRider44M
||  |`* Re: i hit the jackpot last nightLowRider44M
||  | +* what goes around comes back aroundchris rodgers
||  | |+* Re: what goes around comes back aroundslider
||  | ||`- Re: what goes around comes back aroundLowRider44M
||  | |`- Re: what goes around comes back aroundo'Mahoney
||  | `* Re: i hit the jackpot last nighto'Mahoney
||  |  `* Re: i hit the jackpot last nightLowRider44M
||  |   `- Re: i hit the jackpot last nighto'Mahoney
||  `- Re: the name of the gameLowRider44M
|`- Re: so long to Norm McDonaldo'Mahoney
`* Re: No More Mr. Nice Guy - A Hot Cup Of Joeo'Mahoney
 `* Re: No More Mr. Nice Guy - A Hot Cup Of JoeLowRider44M
  `- Re: No More Mr. Nice Guy - A Hot Cup Of Joeo'Mahoney

1
No More Mr. Nice Guy - A Hot Cup Of Joe

<ed72473b-c6ba-4990-9690-84e77f8f20e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1835&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1835

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 21:40:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: No More Mr. Nice Guy - A Hot Cup Of Joe
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 04:40 UTC

Johnny Cash - When The Man Comes
https://youtu.be/k9IfHDi-2EA

[]

Science Denied: The Biden Vaccine Mandate

President Biden has decided to go hard on the virus. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

Sadly for him, those tiny little pathogens don’t pay taxes, don’t vote, don’t have Social Security numbers, can’t be drafted, and don’t answer phone calls from poll takers, which is to say that he and his agencies cannot really control them. That must be frustrating, poor man.

Instead his plan is to control what he can control: people, and, most immediately, federal workers and the employees of large regulated companies. For him, the key to crushing the virus is the vaccine. Not enough people are obeying his demand for near-universal vaccination

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/science-denied-biden-vaccine-mandate

In a maniacal move of wild desperation – or as an excuse to try out the most extreme powers of his office – he is using every weapon that he believes he has to assure compliance with his dream of injecting as many arms as possible. Only then will we crush the virus, all thanks to his leadership, all the complaints about “freedom” be damned – and never mind that the realization of his dream did not work in Israel or the UK.

What are the immediate problems here? At least five:

1. The Biden mandate pretends that the only immunity is injected, not natural. And so it has been from the beginning of this pandemic, even though all science for at least a year – actually you can say centuries – contradicts that. Indeed, we’ve known about natural immunity since 400 B.C when Thucydides first wrote of the great Athens plague that revealed that “they knew the course of the disease and were themselves free from apprehension.” Biden’s mandate could affect 80 million people but far more than that have likely been exposed and gained robust immunity regardless of vaccination status.

2. This natural immunity is long-lasting and broad, and we’ve known that since last year when the first studies revealed it. You can say that the addition of a vaccine provides even more but it’s new and untested relative to most drugs approved by regulators, and many people are concerned about possible side effects of this vaccine that was approved much faster than any drug in my lifetime – and there is not one living human being in a position to say with certainty that these skeptics are wrong.

3. The mandate presumes that everyone is equally susceptible to severe outcomes from getting exposed to the virus, which we’ve known is not true since at least February 2020. In this entire 18-month fiasco, we’ve not seen any serious high-level communication about the huge range of demographic gradients in infection based on both age and overall health.. This ignorance is a consequence of poor public-health messaging, and is grossly irresponsible. The aggregated mandate from the Biden administration ignores this completely, as did the models that suggested lockdowns in the event of a virus from the Spring of 2020.

4. Biden seems still of the belief that vaccines stop infection (he claimed this many times) and spread but we know with certainty that this is not the case, and even the CDC admits it. The best guess at this point is that it can help in preventing hospitalization and death but this experiment is still in its early stages, and the relationship between cause and effect in human affairs is not as easy as throwing around two data sets and saying one caused the other. Most cases in the developed world now are occurring among the vaccinated – and we all know this because we have vaccinated friends who got Covid anyway. Some have died. We are not idiots, contrary to what the Biden administration believes. Nor do any of us have all the knowledge and answers. And it is precisely because science is uncertain that the decisions surrounding it need to be decentralized, depoliticized, and open to correction rather than being imposed by top-down mandates.

5. Biden’s order flies in the face of basic human freedoms and rights. There is no other way to put it. And it is this fact that is the most prescient for the multitudes who are right now seething in anger that one man who happens to hold power can make health decisions for the whole population regardless of their perfectly rational judgements. When the needle filled with liquid is forced into the arms of people who either have natural immunities or do not fear exposure to the pathogen, it gets personal, and people get really mad, especially after they are still forced into masks and denied other essential rights.

Truth is that my phone has been blowing up all evening since Biden’s speech. People are demoralized, panicked, furious, and even at the point of losing it completely over this despotic moment in which we are living. Most of us believed that we live in a scientific age in which information would be broadly disseminated to the world and this technology would somehow prevent us as a society from falling prey to charlatans, mob mysticism, and brutal methods of population control, not to mention to the deployment of superstitious talismans and quackery. That turns out not to be true, and this is perhaps the greatest shock of all.

Scientists worked for many hundreds of years to understand pathogens. They worked to understand their effect on the body, the range of susceptibility to both infection and severe outcomes, the demographics of vulnerability, the means by which we come to be protected from them, and the opportunities and limits available to people to protect themselves and others. After all this, humanity put together institutions that protected human freedom, individual rights, and public health, while preserving peace and prosperity in the best of times.

In the last 18 months, all that hard work and knowledge seems to have been shredded, replaced by superstition masquerading as some kind of new science of social and pathogenic control. In this year and a half, we’ve observed no clear successes and unrelenting flops. One year ago, humanity had the opportunity to embrace the wisdom of the Great Barrington Declaration to protect the vulnerable while letting society otherwise function. Governments instead chose the path of ignorance and violence. The list is long but it includes: travel restrictions, capacity limits, business closures, school shutdowns, mask mandates, forced human separation (“social distancing”), and now mandates of vaccination that, quite apparently, vast numbers do not want.

It’s all designed so that governments can prove to the world that they are powerful enough, smart enough, educated enough to outsmart and manage any living organism, even an invisible one that has been part of the human experience since humans had experiences. In this, they have completely failed – in more ways than it is possible to count.

We keep thinking that surely, surely, we will come to the end of this madness. I personally believed it would end the second week of March 2020. Instead, it gets worse and worse, the illusion of control having seized the barely functioning brains of the ruling classes of the world’s richest nations. If this doesn’t prove the astonishing stupidity of the world’s most powerful and educated, nothing else in history does.

The great myth that has clouded our vision and our expectations has been that we as a people had progressed beyond the kind of statist shibboleths and fanatic brutality that define our age. The truth is that we are not.

This very day, a Karen attacked me for being maskless. I looked at her and thought only of the poor people in Colonial America who dared being caught wearing buckled shoes and therefore running afoul of the sumptuary laws, or of the religious minorities in Medieval Europe who were scapegoated for every plague (look up the origins of the the phrase “poisoning the well”), or the demonization of rebels in the ancient Roman empire or the disapprobation of heretics in the hundreds of years that followed the fall of Rome.

It is a mark of a primitive society to attribute to political compliance or noncompliance what rational science shows is a feature of the natural world. Why? Ignorance, maybe. Power ambitions, more likely. Scapegoating is apparently an eternal feature of the human experience. Governments seem particularly good at it, even when it is less believable than ever.

Re: so long to Norm McDonald

<189859b8-3f78-41d5-8f46-3a72c080570bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1841&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1841

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:27:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: so long to Norm McDonald
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 21:27 UTC

sorry to hear that Norm mcdonald
passed today. one minute you're
telling jokes in front of everyone and
then next the coroner is zippin up your bag.
you're only dancing on this earth for a short while.
don't waste your time by writing stupid shit stuff
in a dippy newsgroup that no one reads. :0

the name of the game

<ccb8820f-404d-44f9-8f0f-e29aee3270fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1842&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1842

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 16:41:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: the name of the game
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 23:41 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNFzfwLM72c

last name standing, what else is there ?

Re: the name of the game

<05ec5c28-61d6-465c-8fdc-f4a5e173a7den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1844&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1844

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 18:54:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: the name of the game
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 01:54 UTC

On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 7:41:54 PM UTC-4, chris rodgers wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNFzfwLM72c
>
> last name standing, what else is there ?

Rockin In The Free World.
https://youtu.be/WhjJLZDVRrA

The USG wiped out my crypto accounts.
We are close to a few trillion ship adjudication.
Bush still thinks I'm Satan, Sigh :-(

Lyrics
There's colors on the street
Red, white and blue
People shufflin' their feet
People sleepin' in their shoes
But there's a warnin' sign on the road ahead
There's a lot of people sayin' we'd be better off dead
Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
So I try to forget it any way I can
Keep on rockin' in the free world
Keep on rockin' in the free world
Keep on rockin' in the free world
Keep on rockin' in the free world
I see a woman in the night
With a baby in her hand
There's an old street light (near a garbage can)
Near a garbage can (near a garbage can)
And now she put the kid away and she's gone to get a hit
She hates her life and what she's done to it
There's one more kid that'll never go to school
Never get to fall in love, never get to be cool
Keep on rockin' in the free world
Keep on rockin' in the free world
Keep on rockin' in the free world
Keep on rockin' in the free world
We got a thousand points of light
For the homeless man
We got a kinder, gentler machine gun hand
We got department stores and toilet paper
Got Styrofoam boxes for the ozone layer
Got a man of the people, says keep hope alive
Got fuel to burn, got roads to drive
Keep on rockin' in the free world
Keep on rockin' in the free world
Keep on rockin' in the free world
Keep on rockin' in the free world

Re: the name of the game

<op.09qsqrrm7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1846&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1846

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 04:45:53 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 03:45 UTC

> last name standing, what else is there ?

### - nada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDGi0SZkgpI

Re: the name of the game

<op.09qthti67eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1847&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1847

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 05:02:07 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 04:02 UTC

### - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DVu9vF5J3Y

Re: i hit the jackpot last night

<633b11f5-4786-4452-b4ce-d444db2068e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1849&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1849

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 07:26:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: i hit the jackpot last night
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 14:26 UTC

"i've died and gone to heaven" is what i said
to a roomful of women, and then i said "the
funny part is that 47 of them are not married.
I guess there were like about 60 women in this big
room doing some kind of spiritual work.
I was having a ball flying around in the room.
That was one of about seven lucid dreams i had
last night. Everyone of those dreams i was up in
the air, not that high up but high enough to be flyin.
i had a piece of dark chocolate before i went to bed
last night, it was 70% dark chocolate. I guess it did
the trick. i was doing healing work in many of the
dreams with elderly people. I was pulling on their arms
and legs to adjust them. who knew i was a chiro in
the dream world. No charge too fuckers. ha ha

Re: the name of the game

<95b96a10-0981-4ef8-913d-19597b85d94dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1850&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1850

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 08:29:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 15:29 UTC

On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 12:02:13 AM UTC-4, slider wrote:
> ### - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DVu9vF5J3Y

That song sums up 72-75 for me.
Sometimes I'd have a nice stable buzz.
I'd be looking around, and could tell,
who would survive and who would get
bogged down, not realizing what a slog
life can be, no matter where a person starts from.

Have a good day B.

Re: i hit the jackpot last night

<8fb31d9a-7a4a-4a83-af58-514855b3603bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1851&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1851

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 08:30:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 15:30 UTC

This is an important piece to read
https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-unmistakable-ivermectin-miracle-in-the-indian-state-of-uttar-pradesh#toggle-gdpr

Re: i hit the jackpot last night

<b3c418dd-9b27-4379-a7f1-43d0fc464629n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1852&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1852

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 08:35:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 15:35 UTC

Sounds like a dream you'll remember.
I can't remember mine but I slept better
than I had in weeks. Getting my crypto
ripped off was liberating. Funk the gov.

what goes around comes back around

<9711a424-7f35-4848-a3aa-fd3049254dadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1853&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1853

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 15:39:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: what goes around comes back around
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 22:39 UTC

joe joe should have stayed in tucson, arizona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNPDjF2GAQ

making things shitty as usual

Re: what goes around comes back around

<op.09sa4dko7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1854&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1854

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: what goes around comes back around
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 00:20:27 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 23:20 UTC

> making things shitty as usual

### - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12DeNdF0KPA

Re: what goes around comes back around

<e41366ac-da17-4cc9-85d1-d61ec44526cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1855&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1855

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 18:59:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 01:59 UTC

On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 7:20:30 PM UTC-4, slider wrote:
> > making things shitty as usual
> ### - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12DeNdF0KPA

This article would crack my nerves if I got vaxxed.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaccinated-healthcare-workers-threat-unvaccinated-patients-co-workers/

"My doctor wrote me a description... Milk Cream an Halcahol, Halcohol."
John Lee Hooker - It Serves Me Right To Suffer 1969
https://youtu.be/GuM1wAewyDw

Re: No More Mr. Nice Guy - A Hot Cup Of Joe

<jvv8kghkjbinni0cqv4c27hvt45g10vtjp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1867&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1867

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: No More Mr. Nice Guy - A Hot Cup Of Joe
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 19:46:46 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 11:46 UTC

On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 21:40:37 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M
<intraphase@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>This very day, a Karen attacked me for being maskless. I looked at her and thought only of the poor people in Colonial America who dared being caught wearing buckled shoes and therefore running afoul of the sumptuary laws, or of the religious minorities in Medieval Europe who were scapegoated for every plague (look up the origins
of the the phrase “poisoning the well”), or the demonization of rebels in the ancient Roman empire or the disapprobation of heretics in the hundreds of years that followed the fall of Rome.

>It is a mark of a primitive society to attribute to political compliance or noncompliance what rational science shows is a feature of the natural world. Why? Ignorance, maybe. Power ambitions, more likely. Scapegoating is apparently an eternal feature of the human experience. Governments seem particularly good at it, even when it

What a HUGE crock of shit. Shitstirrer.

Re: so long to Norm McDonald

<l9dakg1v6fmb44437g6bh2t3k30i27tu4r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1877&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1877

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 08:40:16 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 00:40 UTC

On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:27:13 -0700 (PDT), chris rodgers
<allreadydun@gmail.com> wrote:

>sorry to hear that Norm mcdonald
>passed today. one minute you're
>telling jokes in front of everyone and
>then next the coroner is zippin up your bag.
>you're only dancing on this earth for a short while.
>don't waste your time by writing stupid shit stuff
>in a dippy newsgroup that no one reads. :0

Lol.

The reaper waits. Get your 10,000 steps in per day. Ward the cunt
with the skullface off as long as you can. That's the game.

Re: i hit the jackpot last night

<4gdakghabf2od1dmah3iq1e4sqvl7a51s9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1878&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1878

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 08:44:28 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 00:44 UTC

On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 08:35:47 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M
<intraphase@gmail.com> wrote:

>Sounds like a dream you'll remember.
>I can't remember mine but I slept better
>than I had in weeks. Getting my crypto
>ripped off was liberating. Funk the gov.

What do you mean by that? You had bc or monero or something and your
bank was hacked?

I'm thinking of using monero actually when I get the time and
motivation - it's great for anonymity, much better than bc.

Re: what goes around comes back around

<5ldakg1s6katpl8tpu4vhr5sj310497r9f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1879&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1879

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 08:53:56 +0800
References: <ed72473b-c6ba-4990-9690-84e77f8f20e9n@googlegroups.com> <189859b8-3f78-41d5-8f46-3a72c080570bn@googlegroups.com> <ccb8820f-404d-44f9-8f0f-e29aee3270fan@googlegroups.com> <op.09qsqrrm7eafsp@slider> <op.09qthti67eafsp@slider> <633b11f5-4786-4452-b4ce-d444db2068e9n@googlegroups.com> <b3c418dd-9b27-4379-a7f1-43d0fc464629n@googlegroups.com> <9711a424-7f35-4848-a3aa-fd3049254dadn@googlegroups.com>
 by: o'Mahoney - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 00:53 UTC

On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 15:39:06 -0700 (PDT), chris rodgers
<allreadydun@gmail.com> wrote:

>joe joe should have stayed in tucson, arizona
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNPDjF2GAQ
>
>making things shitty as usual

You fucking yanks, can't read even when the data is right in front of
you.

The pivot of US forces to the asia-indo-pacific region is almost
complete. Afghanistan is better left as a thorn in the side for
Russia (remember? they got their arses kicked last century) and China
- it's of little strategic importance to the US.

China is everything - threat to one third of the world's strategic
sealanes, threat to the world's third largest economy (Japan), threat
to India which is a major strategic partner to the US in the Indian
and Pacific oceans, threat to the US mainland now with SLBM and ICBM
mirv'd warheads, a bigger navy than the US and many more nuclear subs
coming on stream very soon, threat to the world's cybersecurity,
threat to the world's intellectual property base.

War is coming. We are as usual with the yanks. India, Japan and the
Philippines will join in against the Chinese as well. Perhaps even
Vietnam which gave the yellow peril a thrashing back in 1980. America
will lose a couple of cities, perhaps even LA or NY or Chicago, and we
will lose some northern cities perhaps. Britain will be hit as well -
London is as close to Beijing as where I live is, give or take a few
hundred k.

But China will be rendered unihabitable. That, Chris Rodgers, is
where the real play is now. And Biden will be around for it, he has a
lot more time left in him and in his POTUS-ship.

Re: No More Mr. Nice Guy - A Hot Cup Of Joe

<cff25e4f-bef1-4143-a0ee-4c7e43f9770dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1885&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1885

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 09:10:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:10 UTC

The Good Troll verses The Bad Troll.
"Slowly I turn..."
https://youtu.be/MYP1OBZfFK0

Re: i hit the jackpot last night

<d3393f9d-d6a5-41d2-8898-65f1685d7c1dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1886&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1886

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 09:18:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:18 UTC

On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 8:44:31 PM UTC-4, o'Mahoney wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 08:35:47 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M

> >Sounds like a dream you'll remember.
> >I can't remember mine but I slept better
> >than I had in weeks. Getting my crypto
> >ripped off was liberating. Funk the gov.
> What do you mean by that? You had bc or monero or something and your
> bank was hacked?
>
> I'm thinking of using monero actually when I get the time and
> motivation - it's great for anonymity, much better than bc.
> --

I probed USG intel.
Baited the hook and they responded.
The crypto ecology of economies shall be attacked at the hubs.
The exchange was c---b---.
Bought Solana at 30 rose to 176 and NSA/CIA stepped in.
I own the oars that row this boat and the girl owns the river.
So they believe I am leaning on the roulette wheel in my favor.
Restated I own the math engines that monitor all vital systems.
Long ago the USG defeated themselves by suicide - nuclear genocide.

Re: No More Mr. Nice Guy - A Hot Cup Of Joe

<kfi2lgp11okedcn5078h1ogi4s9glqer9a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1904&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1904

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 12:36:19 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 04:36 UTC

Click here to read the complete article
Re: i hit the jackpot last night

<oji2lgd8m71t47lsmignfndn1cfq7099dn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1905&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1905

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
References: <ed72473b-c6ba-4990-9690-84e77f8f20e9n@googlegroups.com> <189859b8-3f78-41d5-8f46-3a72c080570bn@googlegroups.com> <ccb8820f-404d-44f9-8f0f-e29aee3270fan@googlegroups.com> <op.09qsqrrm7eafsp@slider> <op.09qthti67eafsp@slider> <633b11f5-4786-4452-b4ce-d444db2068e9n@googlegroups.com> <b3c418dd-9b27-4379-a7f1-43d0fc464629n@googlegroups.com> <4gdakghabf2od1dmah3iq1e4sqvl7a51s9@4ax.com> <d3393f9d-d6a5-41d2-8898-65f1685d7c1dn@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 12:42:58 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 04:42 UTC

On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 09:18:17 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M
<intraphase@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 8:44:31 PM UTC-4, o'Mahoney wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 08:35:47 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M
>

>> >Sounds like a dream you'll remember.
>> >I can't remember mine but I slept better
>> >than I had in weeks. Getting my crypto
>> >ripped off was liberating. Funk the gov.
>> What do you mean by that? You had bc or monero or something and your
>> bank was hacked?
>>
>> I'm thinking of using monero actually when I get the time and
>> motivation - it's great for anonymity, much better than bc.
>> --
>
>I probed USG intel.
>Baited the hook and they responded.
>The crypto ecology of economies shall be attacked at the hubs.
>The exchange was c---b---.
>Bought Solana at 30 rose to 176 and NSA/CIA stepped in.
>I own the oars that row this boat and the girl owns the river.
>So they believe I am leaning on the roulette wheel in my favor.
>Restated I own the math engines that monitor all vital systems.
>Long ago the USG defeated themselves by suicide - nuclear genocide.

I haven't even heard of Solana. Googled it, seems legit, not as
anonymous as Monero.

Listen, this stuff will disappear in a puff with the next solar storm,
unless servers all over the world are housed in EMP proof bunkers.
China just slam banged it officially because mining is a major
polluter. It's a real gamble and like something for nothing which is
all bullshit in the real world, unless you're close to the top of the
pyramid.

I reckon, always have some paper (in our case, plastic) stuff hanging
around in a place(s) which are not too obvious. EMP won't affect it
and the plastic stuff is unbiodegradable.