And on the eighth day, we bulldozed it.

arts / rec.arts.tv / [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!

SubjectAuthor
* [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!Rhino
+* Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!shawn
|+* Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!BTR1701
||`* Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!shawn
|| `* Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!BTR1701
||  +- Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!trotsky
||  `- Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!moviePig
|`- Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!Rhino
`* Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!Adam H. Kerman
 `- Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!Rhino2

1
[OT] British PM says women don't have penises!

<u29p3o$11snb$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183528&group=rec.arts.tv#183528

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 19:52:23 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 25 Apr 2023 23:52 UTC

I'm shocked! Rishi Sunak, Britain's latest PM, has actually said that
women don't have penises. He hemmed and hawed a lot before he got to
that point and qualified things somewhat but he eventually got there,
more or less. As the commentator in this video says, this qualifies as
one of the boldest things a politician has said on this matter in some
years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhb-Sy80zIc[5 minutes]

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!

<hbvg4ihmtm98alb1s9dqn43p67vgbt4387@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183531&group=rec.arts.tv#183531

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 21:25:46 -0400
 by: shawn - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 01:25 UTC

On Tue, 25 Apr 2023 19:52:23 -0400, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>I'm shocked! Rishi Sunak, Britain's latest PM, has actually said that
>women don't have penises. He hemmed and hawed a lot before he got to
>that point and qualified things somewhat but he eventually got there,
>more or less. As the commentator in this video says, this qualifies as
>one of the boldest things a politician has said on this matter in some
>years:
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhb-Sy80zIc[5 minutes]

How does he know? Did he check or have someone check each person
identifying as a woman to see how they were equipped?

Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!

<atropos-81BA47.19285525042023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183533&group=rec.arts.tv#183533

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 19:28:55 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 02:28 UTC

In article <hbvg4ihmtm98alb1s9dqn43p67vgbt4387@4ax.com>,

> On Tue, 25 Apr 2023 19:52:23 -0400, Rhino
> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
> >I'm shocked! Rishi Sunak, Britain's latest PM, has actually said that
> >women don't have penises. He hemmed and hawed a lot before he got to
> >that point and qualified things somewhat but he eventually got there,
> >more or less. As the commentator in this video says, this qualifies as
> >one of the boldest things a politician has said on this matter in some
> >years:
> >
> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhb-Sy80zIc[5 minutes]
>
> How does he know? Did he check or have someone check each person
> identifying as a woman to see how they were equipped?

Because the definition of 'woman' doesn't include people with penises.

Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!

<ci8h4i5h9o9b6glv550h00bln6bbp0ee7k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183549&group=rec.arts.tv#183549

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 00:02:46 -0400
 by: shawn - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 04:02 UTC

On Tue, 25 Apr 2023 19:28:55 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>In article <hbvg4ihmtm98alb1s9dqn43p67vgbt4387@4ax.com>,
> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 25 Apr 2023 19:52:23 -0400, Rhino
>> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I'm shocked! Rishi Sunak, Britain's latest PM, has actually said that
>> >women don't have penises. He hemmed and hawed a lot before he got to
>> >that point and qualified things somewhat but he eventually got there,
>> >more or less. As the commentator in this video says, this qualifies as
>> >one of the boldest things a politician has said on this matter in some
>> >years:
>> >
>> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhb-Sy80zIc[5 minutes]
>>
>> How does he know? Did he check or have someone check each person
>> identifying as a woman to see how they were equipped?
>
>Because the definition of 'woman' doesn't include people with penises.

That doesn't appear to be the definition that most politicians are
working with today.

Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!

<atropos-BE28F5.21142425042023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183550&group=rec.arts.tv#183550

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 21:14:24 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 04:14 UTC

In article <ci8h4i5h9o9b6glv550h00bln6bbp0ee7k@4ax.com>,

> On Tue, 25 Apr 2023 19:28:55 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <hbvg4ihmtm98alb1s9dqn43p67vgbt4387@4ax.com>,
> > shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

> >> How does he know? Did he check or have someone check each person
> >> identifying as a woman to see how they were equipped?
> >
> >Because the definition of 'woman' doesn't include people with penises.
>
> That doesn't appear to be the definition that most politicians are
> working with today.

True, but it is the definition those of us still out here in reality use.

Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!

<Bd52M.1814942$8_id.318207@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183573&group=rec.arts.tv#183573

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 03:25:05 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 08:25 UTC

On 4/25/23 11:14 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <ci8h4i5h9o9b6glv550h00bln6bbp0ee7k@4ax.com>,
> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 25 Apr 2023 19:28:55 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Because the definition of 'woman' doesn't include people with penises.
>>
>> That doesn't appear to be the definition that most politicians are
>> working with today.
>
> True, but it is the definition those of us still out here in reality use.

Have you talked to uber right winger "Caitlin Jenner" about this? You
can probably locate him/her/it somewhere in the L.A. environs.

Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!

<u2ar2j$12pjg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183578&group=rec.arts.tv#183578

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 05:32:01 -0400
 by: Rhino - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 09:32 UTC

On 2023-04-25 9:25 PM, shawn wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Apr 2023 19:52:23 -0400, Rhino
> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm shocked! Rishi Sunak, Britain's latest PM, has actually said that
>> women don't have penises. He hemmed and hawed a lot before he got to
>> that point and qualified things somewhat but he eventually got there,
>> more or less. As the commentator in this video says, this qualifies as
>> one of the boldest things a politician has said on this matter in some
>> years:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhb-Sy80zIc[5 minutes]
>
> How does he know? Did he check or have someone check each person
> identifying as a woman to see how they were equipped?

Maybe he used what most people call "common sense"?

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!

<u2asn0$1avdt$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183581&group=rec.arts.tv#183581

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:00:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:00 UTC

>I'm shocked! Rishi Sunak, Britain's latest PM, has actually said that
>women don't have penises. He hemmed and hawed a lot before he got to
>that point and qualified things somewhat but he eventually got there,
>more or less. As the commentator in this video says, this qualifies as
>one of the boldest things a politician has said on this matter in some
>years:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhb-Sy80zIc[5 minutes]

I think the point of the commentary was to mock the state of journalism
as it stands today, and the commentator is right. He even called for the
asteroid strike.

I wish Sunak had stood up and walked out of that interview. He's the
prime minister and he doesn't have to put up with non-serious
journalism.

Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!

<451a2e75-b6ee-4e41-833b-8cab8bbcaa88n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183615&group=rec.arts.tv#183615

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 06:39:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: hughmung...@gmail.com (Rhino2)
 by: Rhino2 - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 13:39 UTC

On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 6:00:05 AM UTC-4, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Rhino <no_offlin...@example.com> wrote:
>
> >I'm shocked! Rishi Sunak, Britain's latest PM, has actually said that
> >women don't have penises. He hemmed and hawed a lot before he got to
> >that point and qualified things somewhat but he eventually got there,
> >more or less. As the commentator in this video says, this qualifies as
> >one of the boldest things a politician has said on this matter in some
> >years:
>
> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhb-Sy80zIc[5 minutes]
> I think the point of the commentary was to mock the state of journalism
> as it stands today, and the commentator is right. He even called for the
> asteroid strike.

Agreed.

> I wish Sunak had stood up and walked out of that interview. He's the
> prime minister and he doesn't have to put up with non-serious
> journalism.

In this country, neither the politicians nor the journalists are serious, at least for the most part.

We're several weeks into a scandal involving alleged interference in the past two federal elections by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party). One part of that is that the Trudeau Foundation, which was set up in the name of the late Pierre Trudeau to raise money for scholarships, took a $200,000 dollar donation from a wealthy Chinese businessman with ties to the CCP. The Foundation swore it was totally innocent and above board but there was enough of an uproar that the entire board of the Foundation resigned. A parliamentary committee investigating the foundation wanted to call Alexandre Trudeau, Justin Trudeau's brother and the guy who had actually arranged the donation (and who I've repeatedly heard is a self-avowed Communist), but talked themselves out of it on rather dubious grounds. (Apparently, the NDP member of the committee preferred to spend some of the committee's hearing days finding out about water quality on Indian reserves.) Based on that, I'm declaring the committee and our federal government non-serious and since the media barely mentioned this let alone made a fuss, I'm declaring THEM non-serious too.

Apparently, the government doesn't REALLY want to know about this donation by the CCP and how it came about and the media is quite willing to give them a pass on it. This country is so fucked....

Re: [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!

<9tb2M.2384439$iS99.535479@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183637&group=rec.arts.tv#183637

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:31:17 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 15:31 UTC

On 4/26/2023 12:14 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <ci8h4i5h9o9b6glv550h00bln6bbp0ee7k@4ax.com>,
> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 25 Apr 2023 19:28:55 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Because the definition of 'woman' doesn't include people with penises.
>>
>> That doesn't appear to be the definition that most politicians are
>> working with today.
>
> True, but it is the definition those of us still out here in reality use.

Hmm, find us any common definition of 'woman' that mentions penises...

arts / rec.arts.tv / [OT] British PM says women don't have penises!