"I have to convince you, or at least snow you ..." -- Prof. Romas Aleliunas, CS 435

interests / alt.politics / Re: Joe DOES Have His Good Days

SubjectAuthor
* Joe DOES Have His Good Days25.BX944
+- Re: Joe DOES Have His Good Days25.BX944
`* Re: Joe DOES Have His Good Days25.BX944
 +* Re: Joe DOES Have His Good Days25.BX944
 |`- Re: Joe DOES Have His Good Dayspothead
 `- Re: Joe DOES Have His Good Days25.BX944

1
Re: Joe DOES Have His Good Days

<d5qdnVPRGaC4uP__nZ2dnUU7-U8AAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18339&group=alt.politics#18339

Subject: Re: Joe DOES Have His Good Days
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 23:46:40 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 03:46 UTC

On 4/21/22 3:24 PM, Charlie Glock wrote:
> On 2022-04-21, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
>> Joe just gave a 'speech'/'press conference' discussing
>> the US actions to help Ukraine - the arms, the money
>> stuff. He actually came across as competent - clear,
>> snappy, on-target, in-focus. Yea, he was mostly reading
>> from the prompter, but wasn't struggling. It was an
>> important speech, critical subject, and he did well.
>> He seemed "presidential".
>>
>> I wonder what drugs, in what DOSES, were required to
>> pep him up like that ?
>>
>> Now the Easter thing just a few days ago - a fuddly
>> disaster. Some WH baby-sitter in a bunny suit had to
>> kinda literally drag him away from the press when he
>> wandered off into his usual spacey off-script rambling.
>>
>> How long can then keep dosing him up before he blows
>> another gasket ?
>>
>> Then we get Ha-Ha Harris - the only thing WORSE than Joe
>> (except maybe Nancy) .....
>
> It's so obvious that Joe Biden takes some type of drug cocktail before important speaking
> engagements because he is mostly like a different person at the podium.
> Last night even Tucker Carlson made reference to Joe Biden getting drugged at times so it's reached
> that level.
> The bad news is, those type of drugs cause the body to build up a tolerance to them meaning higher
> doses are needed to achieve the desired effect. This has it's limits as toxicity needs to be
> considered as well.
> Bottom line, drugs will only help Joe Biden for a limited amount of time.
>
> He obviously didn't have any today as he totally got confused when answering a question about the
> mask mandate where Joey got it all mixed up with the Title 42 legislation.
>
> The stupid fuck can't even keep track of 2 separate items.
> What a fool.

Re: Joe DOES Have His Good Days

<kaGdncS3daSb-P7_nZ2dnUU7-UXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18355&group=alt.politics#18355

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:31:20 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 02:31 UTC

On 4/22/22 9:43 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-04-22, Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com> wrote:

>>> Ummmm ... when was YOUR last Altzheimers eval ???
>>>
>>> Trump IS a narcissistic asshole - but he was a LOT better
>>> at presidenting.
>>
>> True.
>> Trump is definitely narcissistic and rough around the edges but he knows how to make good decisions
>> for the country.
>> Unlike Joe Biden.
>>
>> A crash test dummy would make a better President than Joe Biden.
>
> Rule # 1 for a POTUS is to do no harm.
> Biden has violated that rule with every boneheaded decision he has made.
>
> In my lifetime I have never seen anything like it. Joe Biden could not have possibly made so many
> wrong decisions by accident as the law of averages would eventually catch up with him so that means
> all of this destruction is being done on purpose.
>
> Why?
>
> Probably to force feed climate change and green energy down our throats.
>
> Meanwhile we have WW3 brewing.
> Inflation through the roof.
> Fuel prices insane.
> Supply line shortages.
> The southern border a total mess.
>
> So where is Joe Biden?
>
> Has he left for Delaware yet?

Don't blame Joe so much ... he does what he's TOLD by
his puppetmasters. THEY are mostly neo-Maoists "Death
To America" people. Fred and Franny Dem forgot they
were ALSO electing THOSE people ........

Now they know. Too late ???

(Linux group removed, as promised)

Re: Joe DOES Have His Good Days

<-82dnQgdIYU09f7_nZ2dnUU7-aXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18356&group=alt.politics#18356

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:47:00 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 02:47 UTC

On 4/22/22 9:43 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-04-22, Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com> wrote:

>>> Ummmm ... when was YOUR last Altzheimers eval ???
>>>
>>> Trump IS a narcissistic asshole - but he was a LOT better
>>> at presidenting.
>>
>> True.
>> Trump is definitely narcissistic and rough around the edges but he knows how to make good decisions
>> for the country.
>> Unlike Joe Biden.
>>
>> A crash test dummy would make a better President than Joe Biden.
>
> Rule # 1 for a POTUS is to do no harm.
> Biden has violated that rule with every boneheaded decision he has made.
>
> In my lifetime I have never seen anything like it. Joe Biden could not have possibly made so many
> wrong decisions by accident as the law of averages would eventually catch up with him so that means
> all of this destruction is being done on purpose.
>
> Why?
>
> Probably to force feed climate change and green energy down our throats.
>
> Meanwhile we have WW3 brewing.
> Inflation through the roof.
> Fuel prices insane.
> Supply line shortages.
> The southern border a total mess.
>
> So where is Joe Biden?
>
> Has he left for Delaware yet?

Some are beginning to wonder WHAT he does there.

FOX has suggested buying some of the staff and guards
and such a few drinks, asking them a few harmless
questions .........

Hey, maybe it's like in those movies ... they put
the shock-helmet on him and erase all of last weeks
memories so there'll be room to insert new ones
of their liking :-)

I *am* getting concerned about some sort of WW-3 however.
Some on the left and right seem to be stirring up the
idea in various ways. The MSM keeps screaming about
chem/bio/nuke attacks, seeding people minds, biasing
their perceptions. Some on the other extreme are
pushing the old "Kill a Commie for Christ" crusade,
egging on the idea of directly attacking Russians
(and later, even if it's a short later, Chinese too);
"Nuke 'em ! What could go wrong ???" ........

Such thinking was just fine for the pre-nuke age
but things just ain't like that anymore.

(Linux group removed, as promised)

Re: Joe DOES Have His Good Days

<t40o07$luh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18370&group=alt.politics#18370

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 11:30:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 11:30 UTC

On 2022-04-23, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> On 4/22/22 9:43 AM, pothead wrote:

>>> True.
>>> Trump is definitely narcissistic and rough around the edges but he knows how to make good decisions
>>> for the country.
>>> Unlike Joe Biden.
>>>
>>> A crash test dummy would make a better President than Joe Biden.
>>
>> Rule # 1 for a POTUS is to do no harm.
>> Biden has violated that rule with every boneheaded decision he has made.
>>
>> In my lifetime I have never seen anything like it. Joe Biden could not have possibly made so many
>> wrong decisions by accident as the law of averages would eventually catch up with him so that means
>> all of this destruction is being done on purpose.
>>
>> Why?
>>
>> Probably to force feed climate change and green energy down our throats.
>>
>> Meanwhile we have WW3 brewing.
>> Inflation through the roof.
>> Fuel prices insane.
>> Supply line shortages.
>> The southern border a total mess.
>>
>> So where is Joe Biden?
>>
>> Has he left for Delaware yet?
>

> Don't blame Joe so much ... he does what he's TOLD by
> his puppetmasters. THEY are mostly neo-Maoists "Death
> To America" people. Fred and Franny Dem forgot they
> were ALSO electing THOSE people ........
>
> Now they know. Too late ???

Oh of course.
Joe isn't making any decisions. That's obvious. His cognitive ability is a complete mess.
The other clue is Joe has never been a far left politician. He's mostly a moderate but now is
getting close to Bernie in terms of supporting social ideals.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Joe DOES Have His Good Days

<oOudnTYskerj5fz_nZ2dnUU7-IfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21046&group=alt.politics#21046

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Subject: Joe DOES Have His Good Days
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:30:05 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 15:30 UTC

[...]

<d5qdnVDRGaBruf__nZ2dnUU7-U-dnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21049&group=alt.politics#21049

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 23:45:58 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 03:45 UTC