Subject: Re: KOO KOO Joe wants electric Military
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 21:18:39 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 01:18 UTC

On 4/22/22 3:03 PM, soup wrote:
> On 2022-04-22, Mueller Exonerated Trump <udyr7615@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Will there be charging stations on the battle field? OMFG what a god damn imbecile
>
> Joe Biden and his entire administration are not fit to serve.
> This is lunacy.

Putin,Xi, Kim and the ayatollahs ALL want an electric
US military .........

I caught part of a docu the other day about bad-ass
military vehicles. There was an APC, similar to the
Bradley, that'd hold about a dozen troops and could
go over 400 miles on a tankfull of diesel. The thing
weighed about 25 tons. 900 horsepower.

An electric version would weigh 35 tons and have to
tow a big trailer full of batteries behind it to get
comparable range and performance. And when the batteries
go dead, THEN what ? How long would it take to get them
recharged ? Sorry a few solar panels AIN'T gonna get it
done despite the greenies ascribing magical powers to
the things. Plug it in - in Iran ? Afghanistan ? In
blown-up Ukraine ???

No wonder they're pushing gender-equity "math" - they
don't want any Joes doing the calx and figuring out
just HOW much electricity is required to replace a
tank full of diesel.

And those who CAN do the math - clearly they want a US
Army that's totally useless, a cinch to defeat. What's
next -"Shooting guns produces CO2 !" - and demand to
replace 'em all with pellet-guns & crossbows ???

Conspiring to ensure our enemies always win ... that
kinda says "treason", doesn't it ?

(Linux group removed, as promised)

Re: KOO KOO Joe wants electric Military

<chine.bleu-63588F.22120322042022@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18364&group=alt.politics#18364

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:12:11 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 05:12 UTC

In article <0PKdnTnh7PVtzv7_nZ2dnUU7-InNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"25.BX944" <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:

> Putin,Xi, Kim and the ayatollahs ALL want an electric
> US military .........

EVs aren't manly enough. Logisitics is determined by chest hair
and rippling pecs. Technology is so nerdy. Does DPRK have enough
diesel to advance over the DMZ? Hoo-hah!

> I caught part of a docu the other day about bad-ass
> military vehicles. There was an APC, similar to the
> Bradley, that'd hold about a dozen troops and could

The Bradley is an IFV, not an APC. An APC is something like the
obsolete M113.

> go over 400 miles on a tankfull of diesel. The thing
> weighed about 25 tons. 900 horsepower. [Insert Tim the Tool Man grunting. Hach! Hach! Hach!]
Trust me, the DoD doesn't care. They set requirements and choose
the lowest bid that fulfills requirements. All tanks must burn
diesel, right? M1 doesn't. So they went with the best engine and
whether its fuel could be dependably deliverred.

> An electric version would weigh 35 tons and have to

Another aft alimentary canal factoid. Until we see a proposal we
don't know what the technology might produce.

> go dead, THEN what ? How long would it take to get them
> recharged ? Sorry a few solar panels AIN'T gonna get it

That would be addressed by an actual proposal. The Army has
changed its logistics to deliver aviation fuel instead always
diesel. They will figure out whatever they need. They aren't
losers and quitters like you.

> No wonder they're pushing gender-equity "math" - they
> don't want any Joes doing the calx and figuring out

Do you really think enlisted ranks plan fuel allocation and
delivery?

> next -"Shooting guns produces CO2 !" - and demand to

Rail guns don't. Rail guns are superior to 120mm in some regards.
We might replace all those in the future. Or maybe not. Who
could've predicted submarine launched cruise missile before they
existed?

> replace 'em all with pellet-guns & crossbows ???

Crossbows are a superior stealth weapon. They are silent, use
lighter munitions, and are plenty accurate and lethal within
their range limitation.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\