Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 16:01:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Portland State University's sex week derided the cult of virginity
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 00:01 UTC

"Portland State University's 'sex week' touted 'Chicanx sexuality’, derided the ‘cult of virginity’

The university offered a 'leather workshop' on 'how to care for your BDSM leather'"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/portland-state-universitys-sex-week-touted-chicanx-sexuality-derided-cult-virginity

As usual Fakes News starts out with lies. The University did not offer BDSM workshops of any sort. The Queer Resource Center offered those workshops and there was nothing the University could do to stop them even if they wanted to. A school district was trying to keep religious groups from renting space for after school programs. The Supreme Court said they couldn't do that. So now we have Temple of Satan clubs in some of our grade schools to counter the "Good News" clubs.

https://www.the74million.org/article/colorados-first-ever-after-school-satan-club-to-launch-at-elementary-school/

TB

Re: Portland State University's sex week derided the cult of virginity

<tu8kbj$k682$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18373&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18373

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Portland State University's sex week derided the cult of
virginity
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 18:20:03 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 00:20 UTC

On 3/7/2023 6:01 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "Portland State University's 'sex week' touted 'Chicanx sexuality’, derided the ‘cult of virginity’
>
> The university offered a 'leather workshop' on 'how to care for your BDSM leather'"
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/portland-state-universitys-sex-week-touted-chicanx-sexuality-derided-cult-virginity
>
> As usual Fakes News starts out with lies. The University did not offer BDSM workshops of any sort. The Queer Resource Center offered those workshops and there was nothing the University could do to stop them even if they wanted to. A school district was trying to keep religious groups from renting space for after school programs. The Supreme Court said they couldn't do that. So now we have Temple of Satan clubs in some of our grade schools to counter the "Good News" clubs.
>
> https://www.the74million.org/article/colorados-first-ever-after-school-satan-club-to-launch-at-elementary-school/
>
> TB

What day are you presenting? I may want to look in on it.
--
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem.
Government is the problem," - Ronald Reagan

Re: Portland State University's sex week derided the cult of virginity

<d3ba9b8e-1714-48b6-b949-d71c2c4a927cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18375&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18375

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 19:29:47 -0800 (PST)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 03:29 UTC

On Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 4:01:40 PM UTC-8, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "Portland State University's 'sex week' touted 'Chicanx sexuality’, derided the ‘cult of virginity’
>
> The university offered a 'leather workshop' on 'how to care for your BDSM leather'"
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/portland-state-universitys-sex-week-touted-chicanx-sexuality-derided-cult-virginity
>
> As usual Fakes News starts out with lies. The University did not offer BDSM workshops of any sort. The Queer Resource Center offered those workshops and there was nothing the University could do to stop them even if they wanted to. A school district was trying to keep religious groups from renting space for after school programs. The Supreme Court said they couldn't do that. So now we have Temple of Satan clubs in some of our grade schools to counter the "Good News" clubs.
>
> https://www.the74million.org/article/colorados-first-ever-after-school-satan-club-to-launch-at-elementary-school/
>
> TB

If one religious group gets any action from the government, then so should they all! Fair is fair! Of course, it's unusual to find public displays of Beelzebub, in Arkansas, but I read all about them in the National Enquirer, before such threats were cool! HawHawHaw!

A couple of years ago, the Cal Poly Republican Club, hired Milos Yacapoobitch (sp.?) to sling a lecture on campus, for their issue of "Freedom of Speech"... This guy, "Milos" is a hateful queer, right up there with "Buffalo Bill", out of "Silence of the Lambs", except, he hasn't skun out anybody, yet... He wants others to do the dirty work for him...

The public was outraged, and wanted Cal Poly to prevent such a certain clash, but Poly said their hands were tied, by "fairness"... When he later spoke, the cops made out like bandits! Several agencies were involved... There was lots of overtime, a few arrests, and they got see nutters, on both sides... Cops love seeing liberal nutters... I suspect it gives them a feeling of hope? HawHawHaw!

Dick Tracy Jr.