Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.censorship,alt.politics.usa
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Subject: UK - Apple to employ automatic bluenosed censorship of naughty pix
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 00:11:41 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 04:11 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10736105/Apple-scan-photos-sent-received-children-UK-NUDITY-blur-them.html

Apple will now scan photos sent and received by children in
the UK for NUDITY and automatically blur them

.. . .

Yep. fully automatic electronic puritanism - a
battery of computers with blue noses ....

Or is that Talibanism ?

Oh, what's a "children" in the UK ... 17
years 11 months and ... ?

Oh well, Twitter and friends have fully
automatic electronic "Woke" puritanism
so you can't see an illiberal opinion
by accident and they say it's a GREAT
thing that protects freedom of speech ...

Isn't is so interesting ... the lefties
have actually become what they once claimed
to abhor.

Well hey ... there's the ideological bullshit
and then there's POLITICS ...

Ya know though, those lefties DID get a LOT
of laws passed to prevent anyone from censoring
THEM back in the day. The laws still exist, and
make no distinctions about ideological tilt.

USE them.

Re: UK - Apple to employ automatic bluenosed censorship of naughty pix

<roidna3S0LdLT_n_nZ2dnUU7-fHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18383&group=alt.politics#18383

Subject: Re: UK - Apple to employ automatic bluenosed censorship of naughty
pix
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.censorship,alt.politics.usa
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 00:32:21 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 04:32 UTC

On 4/24/22 12:11 AM, 25.BX944 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10736105/Apple-scan-photos-sent-received-children-UK-NUDITY-blur-them.html
>

> Apple will now scan photos sent and received by children in
> the UK for NUDITY and automatically blur them
>
> . . .
>
>   Yep. fully automatic electronic puritanism - a
>   battery of computers with blue noses ....
>
>   Or is that Talibanism ?
>
>   Oh, what's a "children" in the UK ... 17
>   years 11 months and ... ?
>
>   Oh well, Twitter and friends have fully
>   automatic electronic "Woke" puritanism
>   so you can't see an illiberal opinion
>   by accident and they say it's a GREAT
>   thing that protects freedom of speech ...
>
>   Isn't is so interesting ... the lefties
>   have actually become what they once claimed
>   to abhor.
>
>   Well hey ... there's the ideological bullshit
>   and then there's POLITICS ...
>
>   Ya know though, those lefties DID get a LOT
>   of laws passed to prevent anyone from censoring
>   THEM back in the day. The laws still exist, and
>   make no distinctions about ideological tilt.
>
>   USE them.

Oh wait ... I've got it ... the LGBQTetc segment
should immediately SUE Apple for oppressing
suppressing denigrating prejudicing their sexuality :-)

Re: UK - Apple to employ automatic bluenosed censorship of naughty pix

<JcidnUgrHLZA6Pr_nZ2dnUU7-K_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18402&group=alt.politics#18402

pix
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.censorship,alt.politics.usa
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 00:32:28 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 04:32 UTC

On 4/24/22 12:32 AM, 25.BX944 wrote:
> On 4/24/22 12:11 AM, 25.BX944 wrote:
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10736105/Apple-scan-photos-sent-received-children-UK-NUDITY-blur-them.html
>>

>> Apple will now scan photos sent and received by children in
>> the UK for NUDITY and automatically blur them
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>    Yep. fully automatic electronic puritanism - a
>>    battery of computers with blue noses ....
>>
>>    Or is that Talibanism ?
>>
>>    Oh, what's a "children" in the UK ... 17
>>    years 11 months and ... ?
>>
>>    Oh well, Twitter and friends have fully
>>    automatic electronic "Woke" puritanism
>>    so you can't see an illiberal opinion
>>    by accident and they say it's a GREAT
>>    thing that protects freedom of speech ...
>>
>>    Isn't is so interesting ... the lefties
>>    have actually become what they once claimed
>>    to abhor.
>>
>>    Well hey ... there's the ideological bullshit
>>    and then there's POLITICS ...
>>
>>    Ya know though, those lefties DID get a LOT
>>    of laws passed to prevent anyone from censoring
>>    THEM back in the day. The laws still exist, and
>>    make no distinctions about ideological tilt.
>>
>>    USE them.
>

>   Oh wait ... I've got it ... the LGBQTetc segment
>   should immediately SUE Apple for oppressing
>   suppressing denigrating prejudicing their sexuality  :-)

NOW you're getting it ! :-)

ANYBODY can claim to be an "advocate" for the
better-than-ye protected groups - so search
the latest Wokeisms for ANYTHING that might, by
ANY twist of logic, even seem to be suppressing
oppressing denegrating devaluing insulting to
the LGBQTetc segment and SUE. If "the algorithm"
doesn't deliver 101% you've GOT A CASE.

And anybody who opposes - they're HATEFUL FASCISTS.