You will live a long, healthy, happy life and make bags of money.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Nothing is greener than greenhouse earth.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Nothing is greener than greenhouse earth.25.BX944
`- Re: Nothing is greener than greenhouse earth.John Dough

1
Re: Nothing is greener than greenhouse earth.

<I_qdnYlZ9plxOPn_nZ2dnUU7-efNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18378&group=alt.politics#18378

Subject: Re: Nothing is greener than greenhouse earth.
Newsgroups: alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 21:20:43 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 01:20 UTC

On 4/23/22 10:26 AM, Dick's DriveIn wrote:
>> The earth will still be here long after
>> the climate alarmists are dead and gone.
>
> Nothing is greener than greenhouse earth.
>
> NIMBYist NeoHippies couldn't give the tiniest f*ck
> about pollution in China, India & Russia.
>
> Teslas are a NIMBYist's wet dream;
> put the pollution there, not here.

For many it IS just that way. They are 'virtue
signaling' but most are far too dim to realize
that electrics just move the pollution to the
edge of town.

A few expect PV farms and windmills to eventually
provide enough power to charge-up everything. MAYbe,
but not tomorrow, not for a couple of decades ...
and the up-front costs are horrific. Oh well, their
genocidal Chinese buddies will rake in greenie cash
for those PV panels and windmill parts .......

(Linux group removed, as promised)

Re: Nothing is greener than greenhouse earth.

<OHa9K.612447$mF2.412152@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18389&group=alt.politics#18389

Newsgroups: alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: "John Do...@fake.com (John Dough)
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 11:41:34 GMT
 by: John Dough - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 11:41 UTC

On 2022-04-24, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> On 4/23/22 10:26 AM, Dick's DriveIn wrote:
>>> The earth will still be here long after
>>> the climate alarmists are dead and gone.
>>
>> Nothing is greener than greenhouse earth.
>>
>> NIMBYist NeoHippies couldn't give the tiniest f*ck
>> about pollution in China, India & Russia.
>>
>> Teslas are a NIMBYist's wet dream;
>> put the pollution there, not here.
>
> For many it IS just that way. They are 'virtue
> signaling' but most are far too dim to realize
> that electrics just move the pollution to the
> edge of town.
>
> A few expect PV farms and windmills to eventually
> provide enough power to charge-up everything. MAYbe,
> but not tomorrow, not for a couple of decades ...
> and the up-front costs are horrific. Oh well, their
> genocidal Chinese buddies will rake in greenie cash
> for those PV panels and windmill parts .......

Until we can cleanly manufacture the parts for the EV and infrastructure to support EV and other
forms of green energy in the USA we will be beholden to others, including China, for parts etc.

I have no problem with green energy but people really do need to educate themselves regarding the
manufacturing and deployment as well as overall impact to the environment.
When they do, it will become apparent that clean energy at least currently using current technology
is not anywhere near what they have been led to believe it is.

This will change as technology develops but the first thing we as a country need to address is
producing OUR OWN ENERGY from the ground up so we don't rely on places like China.

--
John