From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - One Way to Get Off
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 16:42:45 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 10 Mar 2023 22:42 UTC

She could just call it a self post-birth abortion.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-newborn-baby-abandoned-gas-station-trash-can-mother-charged-attempted-murder
--
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem.
Government is the problem," - Ronald Reagan

Re: OT? - One Way to Get Off

<8eb03510-c15d-409d-9dd5-13a00ddf8bf4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18410&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18410

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 15:17:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT? - One Way to Get Off
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Fri, 10 Mar 2023 23:17 UTC

On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 2:42:48 PM UTC-8, George.Anthony wrote:
> She could just call it a self post-birth abortion.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-newborn-baby-abandoned-gas-station-trash-can-mother-charged-attempted-murder
> --
> "In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem.
> Government is the problem," - Ronald Reagan

hmmm? The only news story I've seen today that comes close to being as insignificant as that one is this one:

"New color scheme unveiled for Air Force One that discards Trump's design
Source: CNN Politics

CNN — The US Air Force unveiled a new color scheme for the new Air Force One jets under construction on Friday, doing away with the darker red, white, and blue chosen by former President Donald Trump and opting for a modernized version of the classic design of the president’s aircraft.

The color scheme also scraps the design Trump wanted for Air Force One, which featured a deep red stripe down the middle of the aircraft and a dark blue underbelly. It was confirmed that Trump’s preferred color scheme had been rejected last year because it would require additional engineering, increasing the time it would take to build and the cost of the aircraft, which has already suffered numerous delays. The dark blue paint threatened to overheat sophisticated electronic components on board and would have required additional Federal Aviation Administration qualification testing, the Air Force said."

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10143044585

TB
[snip]

Re: OT? - One Way to Get Off

<tughut$268ot$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18412&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18412

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 00:28:13 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:iaPfTaxky/z1Rrt+VbgIAa3eVew=
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 00:28 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 2:42:48 PM UTC-8, George.Anthony wrote:
>> She could just call it a self post-birth abortion.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-newborn-baby-abandoned-gas-station-trash-can-mother-charged-attempted-murder
>>
>> --
>> "In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem.
>> Government is the problem," - Ronald Reagan
>
> hmmm? The only news story I've seen today that comes close to being
> as insignificant as that one is this one:
>
> "New color scheme unveiled for Air Force One that discards Trump's design
> Source: CNN Politics
>
> CNN — The US Air Force unveiled a new color scheme for the new Air Force
> One jets under construction on Friday, doing away with the darker red,
> white, and blue chosen by former President Donald Trump and opting for a
> modernized version of the classic design of the president’s aircraft.
>
> The color scheme also scraps the design Trump wanted for Air Force One,
> which featured a deep red stripe down the middle of the aircraft and a
> dark blue underbelly. It was confirmed that Trump’s preferred color
> scheme had been rejected last year because it would require additional
> engineering, increasing the time it would take to build and the cost of
> the aircraft, which has already suffered numerous delays. The dark blue
> paint threatened to overheat sophisticated electronic components on board
> and would have required additional Federal Aviation Administration
> qualification testing, the Air Force said."
>
> https://www.democraticunderground.com/10143044585
>
> TB
> [snip]

Trump! Trump! Trump!

--
“If you love me I will always be in your heart. If you hate me I will
always be in your mind.” - Donald ‘William Shakespeare’ Trump

Re: OT? - One Way to Get Off

<XmQOL.1529795$9sn9.357238@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18415&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18415

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 19:58:30 -0500
 by: bfh - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 00:58 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 2:42:48 PM UTC-8, George.Anthony wrote:
>>> She could just call it a self post-birth abortion.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-newborn-baby-abandoned-gas-station-trash-can-mother-charged-attempted-murder
>>>
>>> --
>>> "In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem.
>>> Government is the problem," - Ronald Reagan
>>
>> hmmm? The only news story I've seen today that comes close to being
>> as insignificant as that one is this one:
>>
>> "New color scheme unveiled for Air Force One that discards Trump's design
>> Source: CNN Politics
>>
>> CNN — The US Air Force unveiled a new color scheme for the new Air Force
>> One jets under construction on Friday, doing away with the darker red,
>> white, and blue chosen by former President Donald Trump and opting for a
>> modernized version of the classic design of the president’s aircraft.
>>
>> The color scheme also scraps the design Trump wanted for Air Force One,
>> which featured a deep red stripe down the middle of the aircraft and a
>> dark blue underbelly. It was confirmed that Trump’s preferred color
>> scheme had been rejected last year because it would require additional
>> engineering, increasing the time it would take to build and the cost of
>> the aircraft, which has already suffered numerous delays. The dark blue
>> paint threatened to overheat sophisticated electronic components on board
>> and would have required additional Federal Aviation Administration
>> qualification testing, the Air Force said."
>>
>> https://www.democraticunderground.com/10143044585
>>
>> TB
>> [snip]
>>

> Trump! Trump! Trump!

The dumbasses will even hate a color if Trump likes it.
HawHawHaw!
That's true dumbassedness.

But hey. To be crystal clear, I heard that some colors are a literal
Threat To Democracy. So look, maybe the dumbasses are uniquely
possibly on to something. Meanwhile, at the end of the day going
forward, I'll try to find the time to check with the
sociochromoscientists on that. I don't expect to find anything
resembling a consensus, so I'll just pick one that feels good at the
applicable point in the passage of time, and follow it.
HawHawHaw!, LOL!, ROTFL!, and finally, lqtm.............

--
bill

Re: OT? - One Way to Get Off

<tugkqj$26m33$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18416&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18416

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 19:17:07 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 01:17 UTC

On 3/10/2023 6:58 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>       hmmm? The only news story I've seen today that comes close to
>>> being
>>> as insignificant as that one is this one:
>>>
>>> "New color scheme unveiled for Air Force One that discards Trump's
>>> design
>>> Source: CNN Politics
>>>
>>> CNN — The US Air Force unveiled a new color scheme for the new Air
>>> Force
>>> One jets under construction on Friday, doing away with the darker red,
>>> white, and blue chosen by former President Donald Trump and opting for a
>>> modernized version of the classic design of the president’s aircraft.
>>>
>>> The color scheme also scraps the design Trump wanted for Air Force One,
>>> which featured a deep red stripe down the middle of the aircraft and a
>>> dark blue underbelly. It was confirmed that Trump’s preferred color
>>> scheme had been rejected last year because it would require additional
>>> engineering, increasing the time it would take to build and the cost of
>>> the aircraft, which has already suffered numerous delays. The dark blue
>>> paint threatened to overheat sophisticated electronic components on
>>> board
>>> and would have required additional Federal Aviation Administration
>>> qualification testing, the Air Force said."
>>>
>>> https://www.democraticunderground.com/10143044585
>>>
>>> TB
>>> [snip]
>>>

>> Trump! Trump! Trump!
>>
> The dumbasses will even hate a color if Trump likes it.
> HawHawHaw!
> That's true dumbassedness.
>
> But hey. To be crystal clear, I heard that some colors are a literal
> Threat To Democracy. So look, maybe the dumbasses are uniquely possibly
> on to something. Meanwhile, at the end of the day going forward, I'll
> try to find the time to check with the sociochromoscientists on that. I
> don't expect to find anything resembling a consensus, so I'll just pick
> one that feels good at the applicable point in the passage of time, and
> follow it.
> HawHawHaw!, LOL!, ROTFL!, and finally, lqtm.............

It started before Trump but that's why liberals don't like red, white
and blue.