Subject: Re: Superman gets a new gay cape
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 13:26:44 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 4 May 2022 17:26 UTC

On 5/4/22 8:46 AM, l.l wrote:
> Maybe he/she/it should be called "SuperFAG" ?
>
> "Superman gets a new gay cape"
>
> <https://screenrant.com/superman-jon-new-cape-rainbow-dc-pride-comics/>
>
> "Superman is set to get a new cape from his boyfriend in the upcoming DC
> Pride special that is the perfect modern upgrade for Jon Kent."
>
> "In a brand new look at a heartwarming story from the upcoming DC Pride
> anthology from DC Comics, Superman gets a new cape that's the perfect
> modern upgrade for the hero. In a sneak peek at the Jon Kent-starring
> story, his boyfriend Jay Nakamura gives him a colorful new cape with the
> Pride Flag that turns out to be a fitting gift for the bisexual hero.
>
> Jon Kent is currently Superman in the DC Comics universe, as the hero
> replaced his father after he went off to save alien refugees and enslaved
> people on Warworld. Since Kal-El's been gone, Jon has undergone a journey
> of self-discovery, which includes coming out as bisexual after getting
> into an exciting new relationship with Jay Nakamura. Kent will appear in
> the upcoming DC Pride anthology, where the hero will get a new cape with
> a special meaning related to his continually evolving identity.
>
> RELATED: "

Doesn't the NAME "SUPERMAN" sort of make a gay SUPERMAN an oxymoron?

They tell us gays aren't hetero so they aren't man or woman they are
"something else" and no one has any DNA proof that the something else is
man. Unless the gays are telling us that they are heterosexuals with a
mental illness. So they are men with a mental illness. I notice that
being autistic doesn't make someone a new type of person, but rather a
regular type of person with a mental illness that we accept and try to
help them escape their mental illness as best we can so they can live in
the reality that we all occupy.

--
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
Biden admitted to engaging in extortion to get a foreign official who
was investigating fraud fired. That was illegal due to the fact that
Biden's son was in league with the company being investigated.
https://rumble.com/vcwdv5-joe-biden-admits-to-getting-ukrainian-prosecutor-who-investigated-son-fired.html