Money is the root of all evil, and man needs roots.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Does the COVID Jab Kill More People Than It Saves?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Does the COVID Jab Kill More People Than It Saves?David Hartung
`- Re: Does the COVID Jab Kill More People Than It Saves?Klaus Schadenfreude

1
Re: Does the COVID Jab Kill More People Than It Saves?

<mczcK.708545$LN2.10583@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18477&group=alt.politics#18477

Subject: Re: Does the COVID Jab Kill More People Than It Saves?
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: d_hart...@hotmail.corn (David Hartung)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 11:01:53 -0700
 by: David Hartung - Wed, 4 May 2022 18:01 UTC

On 5/4/2022 6:12 AM, l.l wrote:
> New data coming in.
> It's starting to look like the COVID vaccine was simply a huge money
> maker for big pharma.
> What a surprise.

No, that is complete bullshit. The vaccine both reduces the likelihood of
contracting the virus, and for those people who contract it even after
vaccination, the vaccine *greatly* reduces the likelihood of severe illness
requiring hospitalization, as well as the chance of death. This is not in
rational dispute.

> "Does the COVID Jab Kill More People Than It Saves?"

No, it does not, and there was never a *shred* of evidence that it did.

> <https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4060254/posts>

This is a lie site that is deliberately misstating scientific findings.

> "According to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data,1 more
> than 1 million excess deaths — that is, deaths in excess of the
> historical average — have been recorded since the COVID-19 pandemic began
> two years ago, and this cannot be explained by COVID-19.

Yes, nearly all of them *are* explained by COVID-19.

> Deaths from heart disease, high blood pressure, dementia and many other
> illnesses rose during that time.

They rose because people avoided getting health care. They avoided getting
health care because the hospitals were full, and because they feared contracting
COVID-19 in crowded ERs and waiting rooms.

The vaccines are safe and effective. This is *settled*.

Re: Does the COVID Jab Kill More People Than It Saves?

<vcg57hdgo8eoeqp7m040rf8oq0lthf4dfo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18478&group=alt.politics#18478

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 11:12:01 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Wed, 4 May 2022 18:12 UTC

On Wed, 4 May 2022 11:01:53 -0700, Rudy Judenfürchtig Zwerginführerin
wrote:

>No, that is complete bullshit.

Typical Rudy response, with no back up data except his adolescent
swearing.

"More adolescent swearing..."
-Rudy Canoza