Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Subject: OK ... What IS it with All The Religious Stuff on FOXNews Lately ?
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 23:03:44 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Sat, 7 May 2022 03:03 UTC

So much for "Fair and Balanced".

FOXNews is now permeated by Jesus nuts. Commercials by
apocalyptic churches, anchors on their shows taking time
to Praise The Lord and such ...........

Most MSM, the religion of Marxism. FOX has simply
picked another religion to push.

Guess I'll have to watch BBC News or something
from now on .....

I don't want ANY of my news coming from religious
nuts. That's never "news", just propaganda.