Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Subject: Taliban Decree Women SHALL Wear Burqa - The Full-Length Kind
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 11:43:41 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Sat, 7 May 2022 15:43 UTC

https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20220507-taliban-chief-orders-all-afghan-women-to-wear-burqa

On Saturday, Afghanistan's supreme leader and Taliban chief
Hibatullah Akhundzada announced a strict dress code for women
when they are in public.

"They should wear a chadori (head-to-toe burqa) as it is
traditional and respectful," said a decree in his name
released by Taliban authorities at a ceremony in Kabul.

"Those women who are not too old or young must cover their
face, except the eyes, as per sharia directives, in order
to avoid provocation when meeting men who are not mahram
(adult close male relatives)," it said.

.. . .

We're BACK .... We're back in the burqa again ....!

Predictable. Once the immediate power issues were
dealt with, the new Taliban infrastructure in place,
it's full speed ahead - to the middle ages.

Any naive euroamericans who thought the Taliban would
give women any slack are probably shocked and surprised.
Expect Afghan women who are non-compliant or who protest
to get the old-school response from the Taliban ...
public beatings, even executions.

Re: Taliban Decree Women SHALL Wear Burqa - The Full-Length Kind

<chine.bleu-70675D.08581507052022@news.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18498&group=alt.politics#18498

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 07 May 2022 08:58:23 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sat, 7 May 2022 15:58 UTC

In article <FfKdnRfxIbouDuv_nZ2dnUU7-U3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote:

> We're BACK .... We're back in the burqa again ....!

Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No
question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The
creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig,
and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say
which was which.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Taliban Decree Women SHALL Wear Burqa - The Full-Length Kind

<XnsAE9088C5025B0noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18499&group=alt.politics#18499

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 07 May 2022 13:34:48 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 7 May 2022 18:34 UTC

"25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote in

> https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20220507-taliban-chief-orders-
> all-afghan-women-to-wear-burqa
>
> On Saturday, Afghanistan's supreme leader and Taliban chief
> Hibatullah Akhundzada announced a strict dress code for women
> when they are in public.
>
> "They should wear a chadori (head-to-toe burqa) as it is
> traditional and respectful," said a decree in his name
> released by Taliban authorities at a ceremony in Kabul.
>
> "Those women who are not too old or young must cover their
> face, except the eyes, as per sharia directives, in order
> to avoid provocation when meeting men who are not mahram
> (adult close male relatives)," it said.
>
> . . .
>
> We're BACK .... We're back in the burqa again ....!

"Religion poisons everything"
Christopher Hitchens