From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Trouble in Norkistan
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 20:35:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Fri, 13 May 2022 20:35 UTC

The Covid plague is hitting North Korea, an entirely unvaccinated population:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/5/13/north-korea-reports-first-covid-death-with-350000

350K infected. I've got this thing and even after 3 vaccinations I'm sick as a dog with
a red, spotty rash to boot.

So, this is definately NOT the time to put the boots to the Norkish regime: providing real
medical and organizational aid to NK without a lot of stupid strings will buy America a
whole lot of cheap good will. The South already stepped up, but they're beholden to
anyways.

So, Biddy, if you wanna start to end the Korean war on decent terms that don't leave
the US looking like a total shitheel, here's your chance.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.

interests / alt.politics / Trouble in Norkistan