Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Subject: Hillary Retreats to Fantasy World in NetFlix Series
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 00:41:20 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Sat, 14 May 2022 04:41 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-tv-series-alternative-universe-never-marries-bill-clinton-forward

Hillary Clinton TV series about 'alternative universe' where
she never marries Bill Clinton moves forward

Claire Danes and Dakota Fanning are set to star as the
Democrat in 'Rodham'

.. . .

Well, I won't watch any Dakota Fanning movies
ever again ........

Seems as if Hillary is keen to build some alternative
reality - and then campaign as if THAT was The Truth.

Sorry Hil - NOBODY WANTS YOU TO BE PRESIDENT.

You're even more obnoxious than Trump in many
ways and CORRUPT TO THE BONE.

Everybody KNOWS it. You will ALWAYS fall short in
any election.

Bang Bang Hill-Ry's silver hammer came down
upon those chips ..............

Retire. Write a heroic FakeBio and keep ringing
36-2436 to see about Bill :-)