From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Will the GOP Election Fraud NEVER End?
Date: 16 May 2022 17:46:23 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 16 May 2022 17:46 UTC

| A former Republican minority leader of the Colorado
| legislature is among the recipients of a trove of sensitive
| voting data leaked by a county official working with an
| activist seeking to prove President Donald Trump's false
| stolen-election claims, the secretary of state's office
| told Reuters on Monday.
|
| The revelation indicates the breach of ballot data in
| Elbert County was wider than previously understood. The
| case, now being investigated by the Colorado secretary of
| state, is one of at least nine unauthorized attempts to
| access voting-system data around the United States, at
| least eight of which involved Republican officials or
| activists seeking evidence to delegitimize Democratic
| President Joe Biden's election victory.
<https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-former-top-republican-lawmaker-colorado-received-leak-voting-data-2022-05-16/>

--bks

Re: Will the GOP Election Fraud NEVER End?

<chine.bleu-59049C.14170516052022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18549&group=alt.politics#18549

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Will the GOP Election Fraud NEVER End?
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 14:17:35 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Mon, 16 May 2022 21:17 UTC

In article <t5u2lf$h2t$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | least eight of which involved Republican officials or

Republicans are experts are voting fraud.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed