It's amazing how much "mature wisdom" resembles being too tired.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly

SubjectAuthor
* Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men JellyLowRider44M
`* Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jellychris rodgers
 +- Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men JellyLowRider44M
 `* Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jellyslider
  `* Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jellychris rodgers
   `* Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jellyslider
    `* Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jellychris rodgers
     +- Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jellyslider
     `* Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jellyo'Mahoney
      `* Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men JellyLowRider44M
       `- Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jellyo'Mahoney

1
Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly

<55c4f268-0541-42e8-acc9-28247c6aca73n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1805&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1805

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 09:42:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 16:42 UTC

Fauci Was 'Untruthful' to Congress About Wuhan Lab Research, New Documents Appear To Show

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/fauci-was-untruthful-to-congress-about-wuhan-lab-research-new-documents-appear-to-show/ar-AAOgg4Q

The National Institute of Health (NIH) has denied funding studies that would make a coronavirus more dangerous to humans after it was accused of doing so following the release of research proposals.
Anthony S. Fauci wearing a suit and tie talking on a cell phone: Dr Anthony Fauci, seen here speaking at a Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions committee hearing in Washington, D.C., in June 2020. The virus expert has denied that the NIH funded gain of function research to make a coronavirus more dangerous to humans. © Kevin Dietsch/Pool / AFP / Getty Dr Anthony Fauci, seen here speaking at a Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions committee hearing in Washington, D.C., in June 2020. The virus expert has denied that the NIH funded gain of function research to make a coronavirus more dangerous to humans.

The documents were obtained and released by The Intercept on Tuesday after it launched an FOIA lawsuit.

Richard Ebright, board of governors professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University and laboratory director at the Waksman Institute of Microbiology, told Newsweek these documents show "unequivocally" that NIH grants were used to fund controversial gain-of-function (GOF) research at the Wuhan Insitute of Virology in China—something U.S. infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci has denied.

Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which is part of the NIH, told Congress in May that the NIH "has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

Ebright said: "The documents make it clear that assertions by the NIH director, Francis Collins, and the NIAID director, Anthony Fauci, that the NIH did not support gain-of-function research or potential pandemic pathogen enhancement in Wuhan are untruthful."

GOF research involves modifying a biological agent, like a virus, so that it becomes more active. For obvious reasons, GOF research on influenza or coronavirus viruses has been "the subject of substantial scrutiny," by the NIH's own admission, as it potentially makes the virus more dangerous to humans.

Not all GOF research is equally dangerous. Some types, for example, modify bacteria to produce insulin to treat people with diabetes.

What the NIH has denied is funding GOF research that would make a coronavirus more dangerous, such as by improving its lethality or transmissibility.

In 2014, the NIH said it paused funding for GOF research that was "reasonably anticipated to confer attributes to influenza, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), or SARS viruses" that would make them more transmissible to humans.

Speaking to Newsweek, Ebright said this appeared to be false by his interpretation of the documents released by The Intercept.

"Multiple sections of the grant proposals and grant progress reports make it clear that the grants funded gain-of-function research of concern in Wuhan," he said.

"Two especially noteworthy sections are page 28 and Figure 35 of the year four progress report on the first five year grant term (1R01-AI110964) and page 3, Figure 6, of the proposal for a second five-year grant term (2R01-AI110964)."

Ebright said these sections of the documents show that NIH grants supported the construction of mutant SARS-related coronaviruses that involved blending different types together. The result was a lab-generated virus that could infect human cells, he said, adding that at least three of the lab-generated viruses "exhibited >10x to >100x higher viral loads in humanized mice."

A humanized mouse is a mouse that has been bio-engineered to mimic certain biological characteristics similar to humans, such as the immune system, so that they can be tested on in labs as a human surrogate. They are commonly used in research.

Figure 35 of the year-four progress report, as referred to by Ebright, is shown below, as well as the associated caption.
chart, diagram: DHHS / The Intercept © DHHS / The Intercept DHHS / The Intercept text: DHHS / The Intercept © DHHS / The Intercept DHHS / The Intercept

The two documents released by The Intercept can be found here and here.

The question is whether this work on humanized mice constitutes GOF research on a coronavirus that would make it more dangerous to humans. Ebright says it does.

Newsweek contacted the NIH for comment from Fauci and received this statement: "NIH has never approved any research that would make a coronavirus more dangerous to humans.

"The research we supported in China, where coronaviruses are prevalent, sought to understand the behavior of coronaviruses circulating in bats that have the potential to cause widespread disease. The body of science produced by this research demonstrates that the bat coronavirus sequences published from that work NIH supported were not SARS-CoV-2.

"More importantly, because of similar research to understand coronaviruses, we were able to move swiftly to develop vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 and save lives."

The health agency issued a statement in May explicitly denying having "ever approved any grant" that would have supported GOF research to make coronaviruses more dangerous to humans.

The NIH did not immediately respond to a request to confirm it denies funding GOF research in light of the newly released documents

Rand Paul, the U.S. senator for Kentucky, saw an interpretation Ebright made of the documents on Twitter as vindication of his criticisms against Fauci.

He tweeted: "I was right about his agency funding novel Coronavirus research at Wuhan."

Surprise surprise - Fauci lied again

And I was right about his agency funding novel Coronavirus research at Wuhan.

Read this thread and the papers released. https://t.co/zQizKXLdbd
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) September 7, 2021

Paul has repeatedly asserted that the U.S. funded gain of function research.. The two had a public spat at a Senate Health Committee in July, with Paul suggesting Fauci lied to Congress about whether the NIH funded GOF research.

Fauci said he "never lied before the congress" and stood by his assertion that the NIH did not fund GOF research at the Wuhan Insitute of Virology. He said: "Sen. Paul, you do not know what you're talking about, quite frankly.."

Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly

<79ea200a-1ee5-4de1-bc46-51c61be65094n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1806&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1806

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 11:05:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 18:05 UTC

> Fauci Was 'Untruthful' to Congress About Wuhan Lab Research, New Documents Appear To Show
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/fauci-was-un

> Fauci said he "never lied before the congress" and stood by his assertion that the NIH did not fund GOF research at the Wuhan Insitute of Virology. He said: "Sen. Paul, you do not know what you're talking about, quite frankly."

home plate umpire calls strike three on Fauci.
you're out for good now bitch. gather up your pencil box
and head on back to the dugout.

Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly

<0af65e9b-328b-417a-9283-a20f411860dbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1807&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1807

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 15:14:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 22:14 UTC

It gets worse here.
About 37 million people have had
and recovered from Covid, so why put
themselves at risk with a vaccine that has 12,000 deaths
so far???

Fauci on MSNBC
https://youtu.be/s0kneU_EUFY

My theory-model, is that the infinite mystery
let this happen now to prevent a much worse
scenario that was on the way.

Imagine if they had weaponized this one genetically
Nipah 40-70% lethal
https://www.npr.org/2021/09/08/1035137211/nipah-virus-india-death-kerala

This is WW3 and it takes a while to come out of shock and denial.
The 110 ten days it took to create new blood cells to replace my damaged ones
changed me, mentally, for life. I'm in take no prisoners mode until the zombies
in every country and political tribe are crushed.
Poor boy, Brian is fast asleep and playing the two wings game.
It's much deeper than that. Seer's have been picking up on this for 20-30 centuries.
Even the libs and cons are starting to realize avoiding change is impossible.
We have to restore a sense of sanity.

Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly

<op.09jzuiew7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1809&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1809

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 12:36:08 +0100
 by: slider - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 11:36 UTC

mr chips waves his maga cap in triumph...

> home plate umpire calls strike three on Fauci.
> you're out for good now bitch. gather up your pencil box
> and head on back to the dugout.

### - in the movie 'lord of the flies' they get rid of 'piggy' (i.e., the
last remaining voice of reason) and then all hell breaks loose as the 2
warring sides descend into outright civil war/barbarism...

....a situation saved 'only' by dint of the adults turning up, whereon they
suddenly remember who they used to be and all become thoroughly ashamed of
themselves ;)

meaning: if this 'systematic' removal of anyone who publicly contradicted
him continues, all that will eventually be left of the gop will be trumpy
yes-men!

heh it's the old Stalin routine innit :)

(unfortunately, in our situation, there are no 'adults' to turn up and
save the day, not unless ya's believes in aliens or summat lol)

Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly

<f055dcbe-5592-4295-b847-8e880d765b9an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1811&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1811

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 06:33:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 13:33 UTC

slider wrote:
> mr chips waves his maga cap in triumph...

maga hot, wtf? i don't vote for no trump,
where do you get that i have a red hat?
fuck you very much.

> ### - in the movie 'lord of the flies' they get rid of 'piggy' (i.e., the
> last remaining voice of reason) and then all hell breaks loose as the 2
> warring sides descend into outright civil war/barbarism...

it's a fucking movie and it doesn't mean a thing here.
you wished it did but it doesn't. again your fantasy analogy
goes nowhere because it's coming from no where.
learn to be silent when you don't have a clue boy.

Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly

<op.09j7yupg7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1812&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1812

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 15:31:32 +0100
 by: slider - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 14:31 UTC

sooo red has prolly joined a militia group by now wrote...

> slider wrote:
>> mr chips waves his maga cap in triumph...
>
> maga hot, wtf? i don't vote for no trump,
> where do you get that i have a red hat?
> fuck you very much.

### - then you've gots an invisible one heh, but you still wear it loud
enough for everyone to see! (i.e., it's red & it represents the far-right,
regardless of trumpy)

>> ### - in the movie 'lord of the flies' they get rid of 'piggy' (i.e.,
>> the
>> last remaining voice of reason) and then all hell breaks loose as the 2
>> warring sides descend into outright civil war/barbarism...
>
> it's a fucking movie and it doesn't mean a thing here.
> you wished it did but it doesn't.

### - fyi: it's a fucking BOOK lol, a very famous book! one made into TWO
movies! (they went to all the trouble of making an american version - a
somewhat simplified version heh - that's how important it's considered to
be!) - so don't be so damn ignorant and read some REAL books occasionally
instead of only all those youtube-type comics you sooo love and that gots
ya into sooo much trouble with cults in the first place :)))

> again your fantasy analogy
> goes nowhere because it's coming from no where.
> learn to be silent when you don't have a clue boy.

### - it seems to be 'you' that doesn't have any clue hehe, except when
you're waving your red cap about that is, and the bunch of people THAT
represents are ALL genuinely clueless haha :)))

Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly

<3f5fe430-06fc-4a83-8a79-052290219c8en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1813&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1813

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 07:45:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 14:45 UTC

, slider wrote:

> sooo red has prolly joined a militia group by now wrote...

what the fuck is with you? stop being stupid.

> ### - then you've gots an invisible one heh, but you still wear it loud
> enough for everyone to see! (i.e., it's red & it represents the far-right,

it doesn't represent anything. i think what i think and i'm
not identified with anyone.

> ### - fyi: it's a fucking BOOK lol, a very famous book! one made into TWO
> movies! (they went to all the trouble of making an american version - a
> somewhat simplified version heh - that's how important it's considered to
> be!) - so don't be so damn ignorant and read some REAL books occasionally
> instead of only all those youtube-type comics you sooo love and that gots
> ya into sooo much trouble with cults in the first place :)))

you're so full of shit. What's with the constant lecture/rap here?
i was in the cult from 1971 to 1980. That's over 40 years ago.
Who is living in the past here?

grow up and get a life. stop sword fighting across the internet.
is your life that empty that you have argue with phantoms? lol!

Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly

<op.09j9ernf7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1814&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1814

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 16:02:41 +0100
 by: slider - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 15:02 UTC

stupid is as stupid does wrote...

> , slider wrote:
>
>> sooo red has prolly joined a militia group by now wrote...
>
> what the fuck is with you? stop being stupid.

### - wtf is wrong with YOU!!! you're the one being all right-wing on
here, not moi!

"ragheads & beaners"?? jeez, next you be demanding they keep building the
goddamn wall lol :)))

i.e., it's YOU that's being STUPID! and then replying like a typical narso
proudboy when questioned about it?? (grinz...)

>> ### - then you've gots an invisible one heh, but you still wear it loud
>> enough for everyone to see! (i.e., it's red & it represents the
>> far-right,
>
> it doesn't represent anything. i think what i think and i'm
> not identified with anyone.

### - it's very clear WHAT you think! (some real barkin' shit you gots
there hehehe)

the real question being: WHY the hell you're thinkin' it LOL ! (piles have
come back again maybe? haha)

>> ### - fyi: it's a fucking BOOK lol, a very famous book! one made into
>> TWO
>> movies! (they went to all the trouble of making an american version - a
>> somewhat simplified version heh - that's how important it's considered
>> be!) - so don't be so damn ignorant and read some REAL books
>> occasionally
>> instead of only all those youtube-type comics you sooo love and that
>> gots
>> ya into sooo much trouble with cults in the first place :)))
>
> you're so full of shit. What's with the constant lecture/rap here?
> i was in the cult from 1971 to 1980. That's over 40 years ago.
> Who is living in the past here?

### - 71 to 80?? don't tell me you were in the scientology gang as well as
castaneda??? (so is that how ya met jeremy then, in the scientologists?)

> grow up and get a life. stop sword fighting across the internet.
> is your life that empty that you have argue with phantoms? lol!

### - you're the only one 'fighting' here buddy, am merely parrying your
blows while whispering in your ear to stop behaving like a goddamn
proudboy nut hehe...

am embarrassed FOR ya! ;)

Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly

<h6nqjg5cj626d82t38f77d9n0j5vskt8a5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1816&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1816

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:56:23 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 01:56 UTC

On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 07:45:48 -0700 (PDT), chris rodgers
<allreadydun@gmail.com> wrote:

>, slider wrote:
>
>> sooo red has prolly joined a militia group by now wrote...
>
>what the fuck is with you? stop being stupid.
>

>> ### - then you've gots an invisible one heh, but you still wear it loud
>> enough for everyone to see! (i.e., it's red & it represents the far-right,
>
>it doesn't represent anything. i think what i think and i'm
>not identified with anyone.
>
>> ### - fyi: it's a fucking BOOK lol, a very famous book! one made into TWO
>> movies! (they went to all the trouble of making an american version - a
>> somewhat simplified version heh - that's how important it's considered to
>> be!) - so don't be so damn ignorant and read some REAL books occasionally
>> instead of only all those youtube-type comics you sooo love and that gots
>> ya into sooo much trouble with cults in the first place :)))
>
>you're so full of shit. What's with the constant lecture/rap here?
>i was in the cult from 1971 to 1980. That's over 40 years ago.
>Who is living in the past here?
>
>grow up and get a life. stop sword fighting across the internet.
>is your life that empty that you have argue with phantoms? lol!

His life is a void without events and lacking interpersonal physical
relationships, unfortunately. It's primordial and inchoate. All his
pursuits are solitary.

I don't know how anyone can end up like that. Hating people (unless
they're dead poets and the like) which means hating oneself.
Practically everything is grey (gray for you yanks) and one day melds
into the next without cease.

The lucid dreaming thing while apropos in this NG is of extremely
limited and almost dilettante interest to him.

It is far better to have things happen in one's life - whether good or
bad - than to have a slow, torpid slide towards the hole lacking even
the peaks and troughs of a standard sine wave. Better to have loved
and lost than never loved at all...

Poor bastard.

Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly

<5f12a86e-68f0-4d16-a3d7-701c32e93267n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1820&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1820

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 19:18:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 02:18 UTC

He's a rapist and a molester.
The love of his life was a little boy.
The kid hung himself once hypnotized.
That's Brian's eternal damnation as a point
of light locked in a diamond cube forever.

Exiles on Main Street

And take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves
The haunted frightened trees
Out to the windy beach
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky <<<< Imprisoned For Rape.
With one hand waving free <<<< Core locked only the body-dome movable.
Silhouetted by the sea
Circled by the circus sands
With all memory and fate
Driven deep beneath the waves
Let me forget about today until tomorrow

Re: Dr. Faux Chi V Dr. Men Jelly

<t8t8kg9k8sn7jjkkb7jupu4ogu7bjajfqi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1857&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1857

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 19:02:19 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 11:02 UTC

On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 19:18:28 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M
<intraphase@gmail.com> wrote:

>He's a rapist and a molester.
>The love of his life was a little boy.
>The kid hung himself once hypnotized.
>That's Brian's eternal damnation as a point
>of light locked in a diamond cube forever.

Be very careful. Here in Australia professionals have successfully
sued under defamation laws for this type of comment. You have no
evidence. Therefore, you are toast if someone bothers (unlikely) to
take you to task, litigiously speaking.

Your defence on the other hand should be (I'll invoice you later):

"Your honour, there's only three people who could have possibly read
this comment, hardly constituting therefore "public harm to his
reputation"."