From: eject_vi...@no_spam_gmail.com (EJECT VICTORINO)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa.congress,alt.politics
Subject: MOLOKA`I__/_ANTI_MONSANTO_BAYER_
PROTESTS_——►_FILIPINO_N.A.Z.I._L
YNN_DECOITE_[D]__
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 14:37:30 -1000
 by: EJECT VICTORINO - Thu, 19 May 2022 00:37 UTC

https://www.bing.com/search?q=molokai+monsanto+protest&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=molokai+monsanto+&sc=1-17&qs=n&sk=&cvid=9D4D778A92F042BDA225A0089948E252

MOLOKA`I \ LATEST REPORTS

——► VAST SUPPORT FOR BISSEN FOR MAUI COUNTY MAYOR

——————————————————————————————

DATELINE: MOLOKA`I ISLAND
HAWAI`I

MY KANAKA MAOLI OHANA WHO LIVES ON THE ISLAND OF MOLOKA`I
HAVE INFORMED ME THAT THE SUPPORT FOR RICHARD BISSEN IS
VAST AND OBVIOUS.

● GIANT SIGNS SEEN IN DOWNTOWN KAUNAKAKAI
[Richard Bissen For Maui Mayor]

https://bissenmovement.com/

● GIANT SIGNS FOR RICHARD BISSEN FOR MAUI MAYOR
ALSO SEEN IN HAWAIIAN HOMESTEAD AINA / LANDS

● GIVE UP NOW, MAYOR VICTORINO [D]
STOP WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME,
YOU LOSER (2022 Election).

● LARGE SIGNS AND VAST SUPPORT FOR B.J. PENN FOR
GOVERNOR OF HAWAI`I

https://www.bing.com/search?q=B.J.+PENN&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=b.j.+penn&sc=7-9&qs=n&sk=&cvid=5F319D23B2FB4F3C8164D65F6D9970C8

● A FEW SIGNS FOR FILIPINO O`AHU BORN
LYNN DECOITE [D]

● LYNN DECOITE [D] A SHAMEFUL EMPLOYEE OF
MONSANTO AND NOW AN EXCITED TEAM PLAYER
WITH MONSANTO IG FARBEN BAYER N.A.Z.I. PARTY
FOREIGN KRAUT G.M.O. GLYPHOSATE AND
HEINOUS SEED PLOT ON THE ISLAND OF
MOLOKA`I.

● LYNN DECOITE [D] SELL-OUT FILIPINO, WHO'S
OWN VOTING RECORD IS FIRMLY AGAINST
NATIVE HAWAIIAN RIGHTS, AINA / LAND CLAIMS,
SO THEREFORE THE CONTINUAL SUPPORT FOR
HER IS FROM THE DELUDED, CULTISTS,
G.M.O. EATING CORRUPT CLOWNS WHO
CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE SELL-OUT. . .
HAOLE -&- TRAITOR TRIBES, SADIST COCK FIGHTERS.
WHERE COCK FIGHTING IS THE ONLY THING
THAT MATTERS TO THEM, THE ONLY ISSUE --
THAT BLOOD LUST GLADIATORIAL TORTURE PIT
ILLEGAL GAMBLING SPORT FROM THE PHILIPPINES.

● SIGNS FOR SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN FAKE "jew"
LT. GOVERNOR JOSH 'Soylent Green' HAVE
BEEN SEEN AND NOW ARE MISSING,
WITH NEW LOCATIONS SIMILAR TO THE
LOST AMELIA EARHART. IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS
THAT THE NATIVE KANAKA MAOLI HAWAIIAN
COMMUNITY ARE NOT CONVINCED THAT THE
SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN FAKE "jew" IS A
PROPER CANDIDATE . . . EXCEPT THE PROVEN
SAYANIM MOSSAD AGENT HE APPEARS TO BE.

● NEVER FORGET THAT NOT A SINGLE DEMOCRAT
PARTY LEAD MEMBER ENDORSED OR
RECOMMENDED NATIVE HAWAIIAN ACTIVIST
SAVIOR WALTER RITTE. IT BECOMES QUITE
OBVIOUS THAT THE DEMOCRATS ARE IN
FACT DEMON-CRATS -- SELL-OUTS --
TRAITOR TRIBES -- CROOKED AND CORRUPT
HAOLE -- AND TOTALLY INVOLVED IN A
HEINOUS GANG STALKING EFFORT AND
SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST THEIR "enemies".

MAUI / HAWAII ——► MAYOR VICTORINO CRIMINAL GRAFT $ 67 MILLION

——————————————————————————————

FULL VIDEO - Why Recall Mayor Victorino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62pY-D5SWoE

PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT:

" Mayor Victorino continues to fund organizations that are failures,
so that's another reason why we want to recall Victorino, is that
he doesn't have the ability to fix the houseless issue.
Another thing I wanted to note is that he committed wreckless
spending of the CARES Act fund. I don't know if you know this but
67 million dollars came into Maui County and he spent it in 2 months.
There are multiple amounts of Covid related non-profit organizations
that were created, that cooped all these funds, and these are all
3rd party people and organizations that are associated with the
county. So essentially the county brought in all these CARES Act
money and then funnelled them to 3rd party organizations, people
that previously worked for the county, created these non-profit
organizations to hand out food boxes at the food drives and do
things that are very ineffective as far as strenghening the health
of our communities. Handing out food boxes of food that are not
organically grown food, is not helpful. So we want to monitor
and if everybody could look into that, his mis-spending that's a big
point I wanted to make. Other than that we want to recall him
because he's attempting to vaccinate our children, which is very
non pono at all . . . "

'BIGGEST FRAUD IN A GENERATION': THE LOOTING OF THE COVID
RELIEF PLAN KNOWN AS PPP. THE OFFICIAL IN CHARGE OF COVID
RELIEF TELLS NBC NEWS' LESTER HOLT THAT PROGRAMS LIKE
PPP WERE STRUCTURED IN WAYS THAT WERE "an invitation"
TO FRAUDSTERS:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/biggest-fraud-generation-looting-covid-relief-program-known-ppp-n1279664

—————————————————————————————————————

MAUI — [D] MAZIE HIRONO PUPPET / FAKE STORY

MAUI \ BISSEN ——► [Liar] PEDO MAYOR VICTORINO
*MASSIE CASE* — 13 y.o. GAY ORGY

————————————————————————————

MAUI MAYOR MICHAEL VICTORINO.
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS TOTALLY UN-SCRIPTURAL 'MARY CULT'
JESUIT OPERATIVE,
WITH FAKE BOGUS CLAIMS OF BEING PART OF A PEDOPHILE
13 y.o. GAY ORGY:

https://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2019/04/mayor-lauded-for-revealing-he-was-sex-assault-victim/

MICHAEL VICTORINO:
BOYS & GIRLS CLUB NATIONWIDE PEDOPHILE PREDATORS CENTRAL:

2001 - Present — Wailuku Boys & Girls Club of Maui / Director

1990 - Present — Knights of Columbus Maui Council 8578 — President
2004 - Present — Knights of Columbus Maui Council 8578 — Grand Knight
2002 - 2004 — Knights of Columbus Maui Council 8578 — Deputy Grand Knight

AWARDS:

2006 Knights of Columbus / Grand Knight State of Hawaii

———————————————————————————————

ANOTHER FAKE (Mazie Hirono Kavanaugh) ACCUSATION:

——► MAUI — MAYOR VICTORINO = [D] MAZIE HIRONO PUPPET
FAKE STORY

MASSIE (Mazie) CASE:
https://www.bing.com/search?q=massie+case+1931&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=massie+case+&sc=8-12&qs=n&sk=&cvid=E6B4BC9DD1B547BAB0A00C5222F53622

MAZIE HIRONO / FAKE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST BRETT KAVANAUGH

https://www.bing.com/search?q=kavanaugh+mazie+hirono&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=kavanaugh+mazie+h&sc=0-17&qs=n&sk=&cvid=1CB974D2126841E8A0228C0198ECD2D6

———————————————————————————————

RUNNING AGAINST MAYOR MICHAEL VICTORINO:

BISSEN:
https://www.bing.com/search?q=maui+mayor+candidates&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=maui+mayor+&sc=0-11&qs=n&sk=&cvid=04CC6ECE6C59424F859AD98C19EB4BC6

——————————————————————————————————

MAUI COUNTY / Rawlins Texaco® SPEED RACER —
MAYOR VICTORINO RUNS OVER KIDS — NOW CRIPPLED FOR LIFE

* MAUI MAYOR MICHAEL VICTORINO
HAS MADE MANY PUBLIC STATEMENTS (KAOI am/fm, Etc.)
REGARDING HIS FAVORITE PASTIME OF DRINKING BEER.

-- HOOCH DANCER VICTORINO --

————————————————————————————————

MICHAEL VICTORINO RUNS OVER KIDS / NOW CRIPPLED FOR LIFE.

TWO INJURED IN CRASH INVOLVING COUNTY COUNCIL MEMBER:

https://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2017/04/two-injured-in-crash-involving-former-county-council-member-2/e

“ He wanted to train for MMA, but now I don’t know if he can
because he has (a rod) in his leg,” said Bicoy-Garcia, who did
not want to identify her son by name. “

FULL VIDEO - Why Recall Mayor Victorino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62pY-D5SWoE

https://ballotpedia.org/Michael_Victorino_recall,_Maui_County,_Hawaii_(2021)?msclkid=f7054c1aba7911ec85920cdd682ded16

——————————————————————

MAUI COUNTY — BREAKING NEWS [audio] —
TERI 'GORMAN' — Evil Vulgar No Shame Jew

——————————————————————

DATELINE: HAWAII

MAUI MAYOR'S COMMUNICATIONS ADVISOR: TERILYNNE GORMAN

TERILYNNE GORMAN (JEW) WITH VULGAR PERVERSION LANGUAGE
ATTACKS:

Audio of the 10 minute phone call between
deBeer and Terilynne Gorman, Maui Mayor’s
communications advisor.

AUDIO:
https://politicsonmaui.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Terrylynne-Call-10_19_21.mp3

TRANSCRIPT: