Subject: Re: Tucker's "GREAT REPLACEMENT" and "TAKE ACTION" theory
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 22:01:49 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Sat, 21 May 2022 02:01 UTC

On 5/20/22 2:21 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
> Tucker Carlson Not Only Promoted The White Nationalist “Great Replacement” Theory, But Repeatedly Called On His Audience To Take Action [Fox News]
>
> Media Metters - May 17, 2022
> -- https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-carlson/tucker-carlson-not-only-promoted-white-nationalist-great-replacement-theory

And WHAT "action" did he recommend - genociding "Them" ???
Nope. Didn't even rec banning abortion while legalizing
forcible rape.

There's already been a Great Race-Replacement in the USA -
the Spanish and Brits replaced the natives. Then they
forcibly imported vast numbers of central Africans .....

In any case, it's not the "race" that's important here,
it's the *thinking*. Are the "replacers" likely to build
a great country, or turn it into a 4th-world shithole ?

Right now we have VAST numbers from those shitholes
pouring over our southern border. They bring with them
the very thinking and mindset that made those countries
shitholes in the first place. They are not another "race"
per-se .... different culture, different thinking, an
unhelpful idea of what's "normal". Slow immigration
gets "Them" used to seeing how we are doing things so
well in the USA. Blitz immigration, not so much. They
bring El Salvador with them - and set it up here. It's
not a plot, they just do what seems natural, normal,
and there you are ... MS-13b ruling the streets.