From: ste...@panix.com (Steven M. O'Neill)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Brim Moolenaar, 62; author of VIM text editor
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 14:40:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steven M. O'Nei - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 14:40 UTC

----
Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that we have to inform you that Bram
Moolenaar passed away on 3 August 2023.
Bram was suffering from a medical condition that progressed
quickly over the last few weeks.

Bram dedicated a large part of his life to VIM and he was very
proud of the VIM community that you are all part of.

We as family are now arranging the funeral service of Bram which
will take place in The Netherlands and will be held in the Dutch
lanuage. The extact date, time and place are still to be
determined.

Should you wish to attend his funeral then please send a message
to funer...@gmail.com. This email address can also be used to
get in contact with the family regarding other matters, bearing
in the mind the situation we are in right now as family.

With kind regards,
The family of Bram Moolenaar
----

from https://groups.google.com/g/vim_announce/c/tWahca9zkt4
[use this link if you wish to find the unredacted email address]
--
Steven O'Neill steveo@panix.com
Brooklyn, NY http://www.panix.com/~steveo