From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: More Voter Fraud (Republican, Of Course)
Date: 24 May 2022 13:20:31 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 24 May 2022 13:20 UTC

| James Craig, Perry Johnson and three other Michigan
| gubernatorial hopefuls shouldn't qualify for the Republican
| primary ballot because they submitted fraudulent or
| otherwise invalid signatures, state officials recommended
| Monday in blockbuster reports.
<https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/james-craig-perry-johnson-three-others-shouldnt-make-gop-ballot-state-says>

--bks

Re: More Voter Fraud (Republican, Of Course)

<t6jbsa$a9n$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18701&group=alt.politics#18701

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: More Voter Fraud (Republican, Of Course)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 19:32:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 24 May 2022 19:32 UTC

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/24/michigan-governor-fraudulent-signatures-craig-johnson/>

--bks

Re: More Voter Fraud (Republican, Of Course)

<chine.bleu-64FD32.14194424052022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18703&group=alt.politics#18703

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 14:19:52 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 24 May 2022 21:19 UTC

In article <t6jbsa$a9n$2@reader1.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> > | primary ballot because they submitted fraudulent or
> > | otherwise invalid signatures, state officials recommended
> > | Monday in blockbuster reports.
>

> | 5 GOP candidates in Michigan ineligible after fraud,
> | election office says

They are able to verify signatures? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! We can't
allow absentee ballots because everyone knows the signatures
cannot be verified, allowing just any donkey to drop in a phony
ballot.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed