From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: CPAC Hero Goes Full Fascist
Date: 24 May 2022 20:39:49 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 24 May 2022 20:39 UTC

<https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/hungarys-government-gets-emergency-powers-due-ukraine-war-pm-orban-says-2022-05-24/>

| Trump shares CPAC Hungary platform with notorious racist
| and antisemite
|
| Hungarian talkshow host who has called Jews 'stinking
| excrement' and Roma 'animals' addresses rightwing conference
<https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/21/trump-shares-cpac-hungary-platform-racist-antisemite>

--bks

Re: CPAC Hero Goes Full Fascist

<chine.bleu-CEEE2D.15251624052022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18704&group=alt.politics#18704

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: CPAC Hero Goes Full Fascist
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 15:25:16 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 24 May 2022 22:25 UTC

In article <t6jfql$idk$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Trump shares CPAC Hungary platform with notorious racist
> | and antisemite

If at first you don't succeed, lie, lie, lie again.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: CPAC Hero Goes Full Fascist

<XnsAEA1D39A0BEC3noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18705&group=alt.politics#18705

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 20:57:21 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 25 May 2022 01:57 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> | Hungary's government will assume emergency powers in order
> | to be able to respond more quickly to challenges created by
> | the war in neighbouring Ukraine, Prime Minister Viktor
> | Orban said in a Facebook video on Tuesday.
> <https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/hungarys-government-gets-emergenc
> y-powers-due-ukraine-war-pm-orban-says-2022-05-24/>
>

> | Trump shares CPAC Hungary platform with notorious racist
> | and antisemite
> |
> | Hungarian talkshow host who has called Jews 'stinking
> | excrement' and Roma 'animals' addresses rightwing conference
> <https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/21/trump-shares-cpac-hungar
> y-platform-racist-antisemite>
>
> --bks

Conservatives love dictators.

Esp communist dictators.

"I was really tough and so was Kim Jong-un,
and we went back and forth," Trump told an
adoring crowd of thousands at Wesbanco Arena
in Wheeling. "And then we fell in love, OK?
No, really, he wrote me beautiful letters,
and they�re great letters. We fell in love."
Trump, Sept 2 2018
http://tinyurl.com/ya4hv8kh