From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: The Alt-Rite( ™ ® ©) and Replacement Theory
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 15:51:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 15:51 UTC

I got this theory about how our economic systems (eg Capitalism, Mammonism etc)
create social segregation on the basis of *intelligence, *education* and *belief*.
The corporate world, by insisting on the physical relocation of it's recruits, is
brain-draining everywhere that Public Education is subsidized and or valued:
most of the planet.

That means when you are sitting in the bar there is no variety of opinion:
the folks who would call "bullshit" on crazy theories are missing in bars
across the Wierld, from Peoria to Uganda. Every smart kid in Africa dreams
of making it big and moving to America, and every smart kid in America
dreams of making it big and moving _somewhere_else_.

And they DO.

It is the same "brain drain" being visited on people across the planet
(including all the poorer parts of America) and it results in societal
segregation by intelligence AND ideology.

Human societies do not prosper without the active, local, participation
of the WIDE VARIETY of humans that we have. We use Public Education and
Society to offset the naturally variegated intelligence and physical capabilities
of humans, because that's the only defense poor (white|black|pink|purple)
people have against "Replacement" in this New Wierld Odor (or any other,
for that matter).

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton the Campbell