From: gordian...@hotmail.com (Jim_Higgins)
Newsgroups: alt.military.retired
Subject: Your monthly electronic Retiree Account Statement (eRAS) is now
available on myPay
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 06:05:39 -0400
 by: Jim_Higgins - Tue, 24 May 2022 10:05 UTC

Your monthly electronic Retiree Account Statement (eRAS) is now
available on myPay.

https://mypay.dfas.mil

While you're logged in to your account, please also take a few moments
to verify that all of your contact information is correct. The key to
receiving your military retired pay and other important information in a
timely and efficient manner is to make sure that both your mailing
address and email address on file are up to date.

If you are a new retiree, it may be 30-60 days before your eRAS is
available in myPay.

NEED HELP PICKING UP YOUR ELECTRONIC ACCOUNT STATEMENT?

If the Web address above is highlighted, click on it to open a browser
window. After you log in to myPay, you will be taken to a menu from
which you can reach your eRAS.

If the Web address above is not highlighted, follow these steps:
- Open a Web browser window.
- Copy and paste the entire Web address into the location or address
bar of the browser.
- Press enter.

TROUBLE LOGGING IN TO MYPAY?

Visit https://www.dfas.mil/retiredmilitary/ for instructions on starting
a myPay account, requesting a login ID or requesting a temporary password.

HELP US SPREAD THE WORD.

The eRAS is only available on myPay. Please share this news with your
fellow military retirees who may not have myPay accounts.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY

Replies will be sent to an unmonitored mailbox. If you would like to
contact us, please visit AskDFAS
(https://corpweb1.dfas.mil/askDFAS/askRA.jsp). There you will find a
list of Frequently Asked Questions organized by category as well as an
option to submit a personalized question.

Retired and Annuitant Pay
https://www.dfas.mil/retiredmilitary/

Delivered by Defense Finance and Accounting Service

--
Civis Romanus Sum

Re: Your monthly electronic Retiree Account Statement (eRAS) is now available on myPay

<f1jaeh5ntb5bsbpffgfm2710is8vid39of@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1920&group=alt.military.retired#1920

From: 9thinf-1...@vietVet.org (TheChief)
Newsgroups: alt.military.retired
Subject: Re: Your monthly electronic Retiree Account Statement (eRAS) is now available on myPay
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 11:22:54 -0400
 by: TheChief - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 15:22 UTC

Is it just me, or are others having trouble accessing the site?
UserPswd fine, when I request the "Pin"(Cellphone).....it never get
one. No matter how long I wait.

On Tue, 24 May 2022 06:05:39 -0400, Jim_Higgins
<gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Your monthly electronic Retiree Account Statement (eRAS) is now
>available on myPay.
>
>https://mypay.dfas.mil
>
>While you're logged in to your account, please also take a few moments
>to verify that all of your contact information is correct. The key to
>receiving your military retired pay and other important information in a
>timely and efficient manner is to make sure that both your mailing
>address and email address on file are up to date.
>
>If you are a new retiree, it may be 30-60 days before your eRAS is
>available in myPay.
>
>NEED HELP PICKING UP YOUR ELECTRONIC ACCOUNT STATEMENT?
>
>If the Web address above is highlighted, click on it to open a browser
>window. After you log in to myPay, you will be taken to a menu from
>which you can reach your eRAS.
>
>If the Web address above is not highlighted, follow these steps:
> - Open a Web browser window.
> - Copy and paste the entire Web address into the location or address
>bar of the browser.
> - Press enter.
>
>TROUBLE LOGGING IN TO MYPAY?
>
>Visit https://www.dfas.mil/retiredmilitary/ for instructions on starting
>a myPay account, requesting a login ID or requesting a temporary password.
>
>HELP US SPREAD THE WORD.
>
>The eRAS is only available on myPay. Please share this news with your
>fellow military retirees who may not have myPay accounts.
>
>PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
>
>Replies will be sent to an unmonitored mailbox. If you would like to
>contact us, please visit AskDFAS
>(https://corpweb1.dfas.mil/askDFAS/askRA.jsp). There you will find a
>list of Frequently Asked Questions organized by category as well as an
>option to submit a personalized question.
>

>Retired and Annuitant Pay
>https://www.dfas.mil/retiredmilitary/

>Delivered by Defense Finance and Accounting Service

Re: Your monthly electronic Retiree Account Statement (eRAS) is now available on myPay

<tc3jit$3t6ks$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1921&group=alt.military.retired#1921

From: gordian...@hotmail.com (Jim_Higgins)
Newsgroups: alt.military.retired
available on myPay
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 11:43:24 -0400
 by: Jim_Higgins - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 15:43 UTC

I use email verification as I have run into the same problem-LONG wait
times.

Try this site to see if it is down for everyone or just for you:
https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

On 7/30/22 11:22 AM, TheChief wrote:

> Is it just me, or are others having trouble accessing the site?
> UserPswd fine, when I request the "Pin"(Cellphone).....it never get
> one. No matter how long I wait.
>

> On Tue, 24 May 2022 06:05:39 -0400, Jim_Higgins
> <gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Your monthly electronic Retiree Account Statement (eRAS) is now
>> available on myPay.
>>
>> https://mypay.dfas.mil
>>
>> While you're logged in to your account, please also take a few moments
>> to verify that all of your contact information is correct. The key to
>> receiving your military retired pay and other important information in a
>> timely and efficient manner is to make sure that both your mailing
>> address and email address on file are up to date.
>>
>> If you are a new retiree, it may be 30-60 days before your eRAS is
>> available in myPay.
>>
>> NEED HELP PICKING UP YOUR ELECTRONIC ACCOUNT STATEMENT?
>>
>> If the Web address above is highlighted, click on it to open a browser
>> window. After you log in to myPay, you will be taken to a menu from
>> which you can reach your eRAS.
>>
>> If the Web address above is not highlighted, follow these steps:
>> - Open a Web browser window.
>> - Copy and paste the entire Web address into the location or address
>> bar of the browser.
>> - Press enter.
>>
>> TROUBLE LOGGING IN TO MYPAY?
>>
>> Visit https://www.dfas.mil/retiredmilitary/ for instructions on starting
>> a myPay account, requesting a login ID or requesting a temporary password.
>>
>> HELP US SPREAD THE WORD.
>>
>> The eRAS is only available on myPay. Please share this news with your
>> fellow military retirees who may not have myPay accounts.
>>
>> PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
>>
>> Replies will be sent to an unmonitored mailbox. If you would like to
>> contact us, please visit AskDFAS
>> (https://corpweb1.dfas.mil/askDFAS/askRA.jsp). There you will find a
>> list of Frequently Asked Questions organized by category as well as an
>> option to submit a personalized question.
>>

>> Retired and Annuitant Pay
>> https://www.dfas.mil/retiredmilitary/

>> Delivered by Defense Finance and Accounting Service

--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A7ZO7XQSr4

Re: Your monthly electronic Retiree Account Statement (eRAS) is now available on myPay

<qc0behl2j5q995rvt8uh4arn0k6pihcvvt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1923&group=alt.military.retired#1923

From: 9thinf-1...@vietVet.org (TheChief)
Newsgroups: alt.military.retired
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 15:10:19 -0400
 by: TheChief - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:10 UTC

Thanks, but that's not it.
Site functions just fine, I can log in, prompted for the 2Factor
Auth..>>text message to *******XXX. Ok, click "NEXT"...the next
window..."Your PIN is on the way"......Nope nothing is on the way, and
that is that. I get the same results with Google, MS Edge and
Firefox. This has been going on for a couple of days...weird.

On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 11:43:24 -0400, Jim_Higgins

<gk0oehlvbldjnnhm22jke13upqfgkpp9ml@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1926&group=alt.military.retired#1926

From: 9thinf-1...@vietVet.org (TheChief)
Newsgroups: alt.military.retired
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 13:36:26 -0400
 by: TheChief - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 17:36 UTC

It wasn't my imagination. DFAS has repaired their website. My First
login in 5 days, immediately returned "to many attempted
logins"...well DUH? Had to jump through the hoops....home address
verification and answer 4 of 8 Security Questions. Got the "Pin"
right away.

<tch9cd$2sp1l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1927&group=alt.military.retired#1927

From: gordian...@hotmail.com (Jim_Higgins)
Newsgroups: alt.military.retired
available on myPay
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 16:15:03 -0400
 by: Jim_Higgins - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 20:15 UTC

Your persistence paid off. 😆