Reality is for people who lack imagination.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Woke

SubjectAuthor
* WokeTechnobarbarian
+- Re: Wokesticks
`- Re: WokeGeorge Anthony

1
Woke

<004d2aec-b220-4596-a1c8-03febc562bbbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19118&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19118

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 13:00:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Woke
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 21 May 2023 20:00 UTC

"If you're a Trump-humping MAGAt, I just scared the living shit out of you with a single word.

You don't know what the word means, and your Republican politicians can never define it when asked for an explanation of what it is, or what it represents.

What they do know is that invoking that word strikes fear in the heart of every ignorant dumbass who they've brainwashed into believing that a single, one syllable word - when applied to anything - means something onerous, something evil, something that portends the end of civilization as we know it..

Let that sink in. You have been trained like dogs to react to a word. You foam at the mouth over a word. You totally lose your shit over a word.

And you wonder why sane, intelligent people see you as the fucking idiots you are."

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217932104

"4 More Companies Go ‘Full Bud Light’"

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/05/17/companies-go-full-bud-light-daring-consumers-boycott/

Target, Levi Strauss, Starbucks and Sports Illustrated.

10 more days until pride month. It will be fun to see how Budweiser and the rest of the gang handle it this year. LOL

TB

Re: Woke

<u4e2uj$1p835$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19119&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19119

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Woke
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 16:37:22 -0500
 by: sticks - Sun, 21 May 2023 21:37 UTC

On 5/21/2023 3:00 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "If you're a Trump-humping MAGAt, I just scared the living shit out of you with a single word.
>
> You don't know what the word means, and your Republican politicians can never define it when asked for an explanation of what it is, or what it represents.
>
> What they do know is that invoking that word strikes fear in the heart of every ignorant dumbass who they've brainwashed into believing that a single, one syllable word - when applied to anything - means something onerous, something evil, something that portends the end of civilization as we know it.
>
> Let that sink in. You have been trained like dogs to react to a word. You foam at the mouth over a word. You totally lose your shit over a word.
>
> And you wonder why sane, intelligent people see you as the fucking idiots you are."

Jeeze, what a drama queen!

---snip---

> 10 more days until pride month. It will be fun to see how Budweiser and the rest of the gang handle it this year. LOL

Please be sure to tell everyone, otherwise I wouldn't know. Pride month
isn't really all that important around here.

Re: Woke

<u4e7pu$1qdqg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19121&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19121

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 18:00:14 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Sun, 21 May 2023 23:00 UTC

On 5/21/2023 3:00 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "If you're a Trump-humping MAGAt, I just scared the living shit out of you with a single word.
>
> You don't know what the word means, and your Republican politicians can never define it when asked for an explanation of what it is, or what it represents.
>
> What they do know is that invoking that word strikes fear in the heart of every ignorant dumbass who they've brainwashed into believing that a single, one syllable word - when applied to anything - means something onerous, something evil, something that portends the end of civilization as we know it.
>
> Let that sink in. You have been trained like dogs to react to a word. You foam at the mouth over a word. You totally lose your shit over a word.
>
> And you wonder why sane, intelligent people see you as the fucking idiots you are."
>
> https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217932104
>
> "4 More Companies Go ‘Full Bud Light’"
>
> https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/05/17/companies-go-full-bud-light-daring-consumers-boycott/
>
> Target, Levi Strauss, Starbucks and Sports Illustrated.
>
> 10 more days until pride month. It will be fun to see how Budweiser and the rest of the gang handle it this year. LOL
>
> TB

While you're on the homosexual train, can you tell me exactly what
homosexual and alphabet soup rights are and why they have different
rights than over 90 percent of the rest of us?
--
Waiting for a straight answer from The Areful Dodger is as fruitless as
waithing for hell to freeze over.