From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Trumpists Don’t Need Rallies Anymore
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:37:50 +0100
 by: slider - Tue, 21 Sep 2021 15:37 UTC

### - this quite long article contains these next couple of particular
paragraphs, something that imho spells things out quite nicely when it
comes to what the world often finds itself up against and always but
always ignores at its peril...

(full article here)
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/09/justice-for-j6-rally-capitol-dc-trump-jason-stanley-interview.html

(Q) What is the long game here?

The long game is the 2022 elections and the 2024 election. That’s what all
these election laws are about. When you win the mainstream, you don’t need
the rebel. They’re conquering the Republican Party and they’re slowly
taking over the election system.

(Q) Not every Republican is completely in line with Trump. Adam Kinzinger
and Liz Cheney come to mind. Don’t they still have some sway in the party?

These authoritarian movements, they’re always purging people inside the
party. The goal of fascism is the cult of the leader, to create this
constant sense that the leader is in battles, the leader has been wronged,
and so there’s enemies everywhere. So they’re turning on those who are not
sufficiently loyal within the Republican Party and purging them. That’s
just how it works, because the goal is to create a cult of the leader. And
this is about loyalty to Trump or loyalty to whatever authoritarian leader
might take his place. The Republicans have openly decided to be an
anti-democratic, far-right extremist party, with no loyalty to democracy..
They see the writing on the wall that they’re going to be a minority
party, and so they’re going to end democracy to seize power, and what you
need to do that is this endless paranoia, which we see. Endless paranoia
that the woke left are communist authoritarians, endless paranoia that you
have enemies within.

(Q) What do you say to folks who might think this is alarmist? What are
you basing this on?

I’m basing it on history. Let’s remember, democracy is something that is
very rare in human history and it’s not stable. Plato says about democracy
in book eight of the Republic, “A leader will come, he will spread fear,
he will gather supporters by telling them he’s the only one who can
protect them from the internal enemy.” This is the way democracy falls. So
in political philosophy dating back to Plato, democracy is susceptible to
being taken over by a demagogic tyrant who creates blind, total loyalty in
his supporters, using fear and a kind of sadism that Trumpists will call
“owning the libs.” So Trump sells himself to his supporters by saying,
“Look how much they hate me. Don’t you want to make them squirm by
electing me?” It’s all about making them squirm. It’s not about having a
better country. And here, the history of fascism is helpful. It was about
total war against enemy and it doesn’t matter what the consequences to the
country are.

***

and there ya have it... only 2 or 3 generations after the 'last' time it
happened, people have almost completely forgotten the TROUBLE this KINDA
shit ALWAYS leads to??

perforce there's societal + psychological reasons for it! one only having
to look at germany's history leading up to ww2 to grasp/see it, and as is
described quite adequately in the above paragraphs...

i.e., 'fascism' is always a definite... no-no! - we KNOW that!

so then the only problem is in 'identifying' it whenever it rears its
hoary head ;)

Re: Trumpists Don’t Need Rallies Anymore

<d495b34f-c321-42a7-8914-cb5bdebb6be9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1897&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1897

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 20:05:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Trumpists_Don’t_Need_Rallies_Anymore
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 03:05 UTC

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 11:37:58 AM UTC-4, slider wrote:
> [...]
> electing me?” It’s all about making them squirm. It’s not about having a
> better country. And here, the history of fascism is helpful. It was about
> total war against enemy and it doesn’t matter what the consequences to the
> country are.
>
> ***
>
> and there ya have it... only 2 or 3 generations after the 'last' time it
> happened, people have almost completely forgotten the TROUBLE this KINDA
> shit ALWAYS leads to??
>
> perforce there's societal + psychological reasons for it! one only having
> to look at germany's history leading up to ww2 to grasp/see it, and as is
> described quite adequately in the above paragraphs...
>
> i.e., 'fascism' is always a definite... no-no! - we KNOW that!
>
> so then the only problem is in 'identifying' it whenever it rears its

They used to make rugs from Jewish peoples hair.
A lampshade made of Jewish skin was considered chic.
Now they make vaccines from murdered children's flesh.
Your the Nazi now Brian, your the Cult Leader now Brian.
No amount of finger pointing at others changes your Eternal Totality.
That is lost.

4. Jesus said, "The person old in days won't hesitate to ask a
little child seven days old about the place of life, and that
person will live. For many of the first will be last, and will become
a single one."

Why did your boyfriend hang himself?

Kashmir - Zeppelin
https://youtu.be/hW_WLxseq0o

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face
And stars fill my dream
I'm a traveler of both time and space
To be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race
This world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait
All will be revealed
Talk in song from tongues of lilting grace
Sounds caress my ear
And not a word I heard could I relate
The story was quite clear
Oh, baby, I been blind
Oh, yeah, mama, there ain't no denyin'
Oh, ooh yes, I been blind
Mama, mama, ain't no denyin', no denyin'
All I see turns to brown
As the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand
As I scan this wasted land
Try to find, try to find the way I feel
Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace
Like sorts inside a dream
Leave the path that led me to that place
Yellow desert stream
My shangri la beneath the summer moon
I will return again
As the dust that floats high in June
We're moving through Kashmir
Oh, father of the four winds fill my sails
Cross the sea of years
With no provision but an open face
Along the straits of fear
Oh, when I want, when I'm on my way, yeah
And my feet wear my fickle way to stay
Ooh, yeah yeah, oh, yeah yeah,
But I'm down oh, yeah yeah, oh, yeah
Yeah, but I'm down, so down
Ooh, my baby, oh, my baby
Let me take you there
Come on, oh let me take you there
Let me take you there

Re: Trumpists Don?t Need Rallies Anymore

<hmk2lg9lhejbe7cln7tjc7ee4htat4shaf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1908&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1908

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 13:19:02 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 05:19 UTC

On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 20:05:22 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M
<intraphase@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> to look at germany's history leading up to ww2 to grasp/see it, and as is
>> described quite adequately in the above paragraphs...
>>
>> i.e., 'fascism' is always a definite... no-no! - we KNOW that!
>>
>> so then the only problem is in 'identifying' it whenever it rears its
>> hoary head ;)
>
>They used to make rugs from Jewish peoples hair.
>A lampshade made of Jewish skin was considered chic.
>Now they make vaccines from murdered children's flesh.
>Your the Nazi now Brian, your the Cult Leader now Brian.
>No amount of finger pointing at others changes your Eternal Totality.
>That is lost.
>
>4. Jesus said, "The person old in days won't hesitate to ask a
>little child seven days old about the place of life, and that
>person will live. For many of the first will be last, and will become

Arthur, I'm still waiting for the meek to inherit the earth (or was it
the humble?)

>Kashmir - Zeppelin
>https://youtu.be/hW_WLxseq0o
>
>Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face
>And stars fill my dream
>I'm a traveler of both time and space
>To be where I have been
>To sit with elders of the gentle race
>This world has seldom seen
>They talk of days for which they sit and wait
>All will be revealed
>Talk in song from tongues of lilting grace
>Sounds caress my ear
>And not a word I heard could I relate
>The story was quite clear
>Oh, baby, I been blind
>Oh, yeah, mama, there ain't no denyin'
>Oh, ooh yes, I been blind
>Mama, mama, ain't no denyin', no denyin'
>All I see turns to brown
>As the sun burns the ground
>And my eyes fill with sand
>As I scan this wasted land
>Try to find, try to find the way I feel
>Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace
>Like sorts inside a dream
>Leave the path that led me to that place
>Yellow desert stream
>My shangri la beneath the summer moon
>I will return again
>As the dust that floats high in June
>We're moving through Kashmir
>Oh, father of the four winds fill my sails
>Cross the sea of years
>With no provision but an open face
>Along the straits of fear
>Oh, when I want, when I'm on my way, yeah
>And my feet wear my fickle way to stay
>Ooh, yeah yeah, oh, yeah yeah,
>But I'm down oh, yeah yeah, oh, yeah
>Yeah, but I'm down, so down
>Ooh, my baby, oh, my baby
>Let me take you there
>Come on, oh let me take you there
>Let me take you there

Kashmir is the best of the best of Led Zep. Peerless.
Have you seen the live version here? 120M views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD-MdiUm1_Y

Jimmy Page in this. Age never slowed him down. The things he's
seen...

stop feelin' sorry for mankind

<96d59b4c-435c-4f4f-ad59-07adc2c39846n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1911&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1911

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: stop feelin' sorry for mankind
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:11 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvCH-6kOAGs

it's not in your head, nope, you won't find it there.
look to your heart a little, get the feelin' boy.
here's a group who was on the right track.

Re: stop feelin' sorry for mankind

<op.1aehbrqa7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1912&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1912

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: stop feelin' sorry for mankind
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 23:41:41 +0100
 by: slider - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 22:41 UTC

teeters back over towards the left again wrote...

> it's not in your head, nope, you won't find it there.
> look to your heart a little, get the feelin' boy.

### - there is no... spoon ;)

you're doing it to your self

<532207c9-b733-4e7a-97d2-a92460fe724an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1913&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1913

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 08:57:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: you're doing it to your self
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 15:57 UTC

no one is doing it to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7xRW9ByClE

Re: you're doing it to your self

<op.1ag275yi7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1914&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1914

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: you're doing it to your self
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 09:29:55 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 29 Sep 2021 08:29 UTC

staggers too far left wrote :D

> no one is doing it to you

### - if you're playin' spot the loonie then THAT one's a real humdinger
LOL ! :)))

coz LIZARDS (fuckin' lizards! lol) are doin' it to EVERYONE according to
HIM???

he used to be a footballer, and then a sports commentator before goin'
completely fuckin' nuts haha :))))

(dunno what he's been smokin' heh, but wouldn't mind gettin' hold of some
of it as he obviously just can't handle the good stuff) :D