If you live long enough, you'll see that every victory turns into a defeat. -- Simone de Beauvoir

interests / alt.politics / Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"Al Feldhauser
+- Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"DoD
+* Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"25B.Z959
|+- Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"Cpl. Agarn
|`* Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"governor.swill
| `- Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"max headroom
`* Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"Al Feldhauser
 `- Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"Catherine L. Cranche

1
Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"

<MBXBK.77607$El2.34691@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19194&group=alt.politics#19194

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.where.is.hartung's.dd-214 alt.fan.rush-limbaugh alt.#ream.me.up.the.ass.snotty.eats.shit.and.barks.at.the.moon alt.survival misc.survivalism alt.politics alt.politics.republicans alt.politics.trump alt.society.liberalism talk.politics.guns talk.politics.misc
Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaurgh,alt.#ream.me.up.the.ass.snotty.eats.shit.and.barks.at.the.moon,alt.fucknozzles
Subject: Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"
Newsgroups: alt.where.is.hartung's.dd-214,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.#ream.me.up.the.ass.snotty.eats.shit.and.barks.at.the.moon,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
<8mDAK.46489$vd2.35696@fx39.iad> <f4EAK.482206$zgr9.477569@fx13.iad>
<971a63cd-7584-4061-9c81-42215765d164n@googlegroups.com>
<ULUAK.501204$ntj.284928@fx15.iad>
<1202d4c4-6811-48aa-82e1-28564180ce65n@googlegroups.com>
<rOcBK.397815$vAW9.253493@fx10.iad>
<9fa30fcf-4005-41d0-911f-044e2ae48890n@googlegroups.com>
<kYBBK.492222$J0r9.472454@fx11.iad>
<78b81668-6eff-4d6c-bca2-6d8ed985a048n@googlegroups.com>
<fmnedh10qcu1ba4egq1hl36dvvr5nnpu4q@4ax.com>
<448d8dc9-b196-4f80-bc1e-70029803a75fn@googlegroups.com>
<j2VBK.551461$5fVf.236710@fx09.iad>
<9e7c55a0-1273-4859-a4b6-b11fb47cf83bn@googlegroups.com>
<HgXBK.85969$Me2.40891@fx47.iad>
From: kiick_wi...@taft.cone (Al Feldhauser)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 11:14:04 -0700
 by: Al Feldhauser - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 18:14 UTC

On 7/20/2022 10:51 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 7/20/22 12:39 PM, -hh wrote:

>>> You can choose to get over your feelings, they will never get over
>>> having the the mRNA *LETHAL INJECTION*
>>
>> Even if we were to say that even a quarter of the deaths in the VAERS
>> database are actually causal, the vaccine mortality risk is extremely low:
>> they've demonstrated to be less deadly than CoVid by a ratio of more
>> than 1,000:1, which is why vaccines are a Risk:Benefit win.
>>

> Death by vaccine or death by the virus, it's still dead...

There have been no deaths from the vaccines.

Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"

<HXXBK.607813$wIO9.518159@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19195&group=alt.politics#19195

Newsgroups: alt.where.is.hartung's.dd-214,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.#ream.me.up.the.ass.snotty.eats.shit.and.barks.at.the.moon,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
<HgXBK.85969$Me2.40891@fx47.iad> <MBXBK.77607$El2.34691@fx45.iad>
<BVXBK.47795$vd2.14441@fx39.iad>
From: danskisa...@gmail.com (DoD)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 11:37:27 -0700
 by: DoD - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 18:37 UTC

On 7/20/2022 11:35 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 7/20/22 2:14 PM, Al Feldhauser wrote:

>>> Death by vaccine or death by the virus, it's still dead...
>>
>> There have been no deaths from the vaccines.
>
> Did your pet unicorn tell you that, because

No, you told us. You're too stupid to realize how you did it.

Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"

<ZZ6dnZt6GsmkUEX_nZ2dnUU7-X3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19196&group=alt.politics#19196

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
<tb9ilo$8k4c$2@news.mixmin.net>
From: 25B.Z...@nada.net (25B.Z959)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 23:51:20 -0400
 by: 25B.Z959 - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 03:51 UTC

On 7/20/22 2:48 PM, Liz Cheney sesame street wrote:
> Al Feldhauser <kiick_wiebur@taft.cone> wrote in
>
>> On 7/20/2022 10:51 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard
>> who rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly
>> bawled and lied:

>>> Death by vaccine or death by the virus, it's still dead...
>>
>> There have been no deaths from the vaccines.
>
> "More than 599 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the
> United States from December 14, 2020, through July 13, 2022. During this
> time, VAERS received 15,461 preliminary reports of death (0.0026%) among
> people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA clinicians review
> reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and
> medical records."

Further dissection of events suggests that maybe 90%
of those people were about to die suddenly anyway from
the "usual causes". NO vaccine is 100% safe however.
Hell, shoot a billion people up with a cc of pure
water and SOME of them will die from bizzare effects.

SO ... you got your choice ... very democratic ...
either risk a tiny tiny chance of bad reaction to
the vax or a much higher chance of death or very
bad effects from C19. MORONS were too STUPID to
take the damned vax, and died in droves and/or
spread infection everywhere and/or suffered
hyper-expensive long-term effects and thus
damaged their nations severely. No sympathy.

I've had four vax now, as have vast numbers, and
when the Omicron vax comes out in a couple of
months I'll be first in line. It's your best,
cheapest, safest, defense.

Oh, and as for electric cars ... there were never
very MANY of them on "dealers lots". Won't be for
a very long time - and remember the batteries are
made by enemy communists using Slave Labor ... and
they'll use the profits to turn Taiwan into a
Ukraine-Triple-Plus bloodbath so they can get even
MORE slave labor ............ (which our "liberals"
will somehow be perfectly fine with ...)

Oh, you accidentally mis-spelled "Limbaugh" - a
typo no doubt - I fixed it for you.

Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"

<dddCK.100015$%i2.24487@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19198&group=alt.politics#19198

Newsgroups: alt.where.is.hartung's.dd-214,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.#ream.me.up.the.ass.snotty.eats.shit.and.barks.at.the.moon,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
<HgXBK.85969$Me2.40891@fx47.iad> <MBXBK.77607$El2.34691@fx45.iad>
<915hdh1klmuaom6c8i5920pmtfol4r6853@4ax.com>
From: kiick_wi...@taft.cone (Al Feldhauser)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 07:16:40 -0700
 by: Al Feldhauser - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 14:16 UTC

On 7/20/2022 4:49 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 11:14:04 -0700, Al Feldhauser
> <kiick_wiebur@taft.cone> wrote:
>
>> There have been no deaths from the vaccines.
>
> Out of 599 million doses, CDC has found nine cases of covid vaccines
> causing death. There have been 1.02 MILLION deaths caused by covid
> itself.

*No* deaths have been classified by the CDC as having been "caused" by the
vaccines. Some deaths have occurred *following* vaccination, but no vaccine
causality has been established.

Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"

<UxdCK.582997$X_i.395757@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19199&group=alt.politics#19199

Newsgroups: alt.where.is.hartung's.dd-214,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.#ream.me.up.the.ass.snotty.eats.shit.and.barks.at.the.moon,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
<9pdCK.599643$JVi.265556@fx17.iad>
From: l_sto...@right_hand_of_god.net (Cpl. Agarn)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 07:38:43 -0700
 by: Cpl. Agarn - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 14:38 UTC

On 7/21/2022 7:29 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 7/20/22 11:51 PM, 25B.Z959 wrote:
>> On 7/20/22 2:48 PM, Liz Cheney sesame street wrote:
>>> Al Feldhauser <kiick_wiebur@taft.cone> wrote in

>>> "More than 599 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the
>>> United States from December 14, 2020, through July 13, 2022. During this
>>> time, VAERS received 15,461 preliminary reports of death (0.0026%) among
>>> people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA clinicians review
>>> reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and
>>> medical records."
>>

> *The numbers don't add up* there are only 330 million American's [sic]

You tried this gag before, and got your teeth kicked in for it. The numbers add up.

Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"

<d8qidh1q1toc6abrk3h63d9e8414ki57bq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19200&group=alt.politics#19200

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
References: <kYBBK.492222$J0r9.472454@fx11.iad> <78b81668-6eff-4d6c-bca2-6d8ed985a048n@googlegroups.com> <fmnedh10qcu1ba4egq1hl36dvvr5nnpu4q@4ax.com> <448d8dc9-b196-4f80-bc1e-70029803a75fn@googlegroups.com> <j2VBK.551461$5fVf.236710@fx09.iad> <9e7c55a0-1273-4859-a4b6-b11fb47cf83bn@googlegroups.com> <HgXBK.85969$Me2.40891@fx47.iad> <MBXBK.77607$El2.34691@fx45.iad> <tb9ilo$8k4c$2@news.mixmin.net> <ZZ6dnZt6GsmkUEX_nZ2dnUU7-X3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 10:57:19 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 14:57 UTC

On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 23:51:20 -0400, "25B.Z959" <25B.Z959@nada.net>
wrote:

> SO ... you got your choice ... very democratic ...
> either risk a tiny tiny chance of bad reaction to
> the vax or a much higher chance of death or very
> bad effects from C19. MORONS were too STUPID to
> take the damned vax, and died in droves

Which should help the Dems out this fall. All those dead, anti vax
Republican voters . . .

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"

<fZdCK.85677$dh2.28536@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19202&group=alt.politics#19202

Newsgroups: alt.where.is.hartung's.dd-214,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.#ream.me.up.the.ass.snotty.eats.shit.and.barks.at.the.moon,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
<dddCK.100015$%i2.24487@fx48.iad> <%SdCK.499892$J0r9.453136@fx11.iad>
From: we.be.wh...@jeanerette.la (Catherine L. Cranche)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 08:07:54 -0700
 by: Catherine L. Cranche - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 15:07 UTC

On 7/21/2022 8:01 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 7/21/22 10:16 AM, Al Feldhauser wrote:
>> On 7/20/2022 4:49 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Out of 599 million doses, CDC has found nine cases of covid vaccines
>>> causing death.  There have been 1.02 MILLION deaths caused by covid
>>> itself.
>>
>> *No* deaths have been classified by the CDC as having been "caused" by the
>> vaccines.
>
> Which doesn't mean they didn't happen

A lot of you brain-damaged retarded lying shit-pails have claimed that deaths
from the vaccines have been "proved" to to have occurred. You're lying. Some
very few people who received the vaccine subsequently died, but in *no* case has
it been definitively shown that the deaths were "caused by" the vaccines.

The vaccines are generally safe. If you're not vaccinated, and you're probably
not, it's not because of a legitimate and reasonable fear of adverse effects.
It's because you're a brain-damaged retarded shit-pail who is unable to weigh
benefits and risks rationally, and also because you're a stupid motherfucking
Trumpswab who still wants to downplay the pandemic.

Re: Electric Cars "Flying Off Dealership Lots"

<tbdgrn$2ul40$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19207&group=alt.politics#19207

From: maximush...@gmx.com (max headroom)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 23:38:26 -0700
References: <kYBBK.492222$J0r9.472454@fx11.iad> <78b81668-6eff-4d6c-bca2-6d8ed985a048n@googlegroups.com> <fmnedh10qcu1ba4egq1hl36dvvr5nnpu4q@4ax.com> <448d8dc9-b196-4f80-bc1e-70029803a75fn@googlegroups.com> <j2VBK.551461$5fVf.236710@fx09.iad> <9e7c55a0-1273-4859-a4b6-b11fb47cf83bn@googlegroups.com> <HgXBK.85969$Me2.40891@fx47.iad> <MBXBK.77607$El2.34691@fx45.iad> <tb9ilo$8k4c$2@news.mixmin.net> <ZZ6dnZt6GsmkUEX_nZ2dnUU7-X3NnZ2d@earthlink.com> <d8qidh1q1toc6abrk3h63d9e8414ki57bq@4ax.com>
 by: max headroom - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 06:38 UTC

In news:d8qidh1q1toc6abrk3h63d9e8414ki57bq@4ax.com, governor.swill@gmail.com
<governor.swill@gmail.com> typed:

> On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 23:51:20 -0400, "25B.Z959" <25B.Z959@nada.net>
> wrote:

>> SO ... you got your choice ... very democratic ...
>> either risk a tiny tiny chance of bad reaction to
>> the vax or a much higher chance of death or very
>> bad effects from C19. MORONS were too STUPID to
>> take the damned vax, and died in droves

> Which should help the Dems out this fall. All those dead, anti vax
> Republican voters . . .

.... are more than offset by the new Hispanic and Asian-American Republicans.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/minority-voters-flocking-to-the-republican-party-in-record-numbers/

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/more-than-1-million-voters-switch-to-gop-raising-alarm-for-democrats