From: eyesri...@some.know (Eyes Right)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,sci.military.naval,alt.military.retired,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Lots of artillery fire from the Cannon Cockers
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 01:54:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Eyes Right - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 01:54 UTC

Bunch of ospreys just thundered over seaward.

We might have Nancy Pelosi to thank for starting World War III.

Re: Lots of artillery fire from the Cannon Cockers

<ep55fh9g9mt4rl6ch70bcc1sfoin3jvgmf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1929&group=alt.military.retired#1929

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,sci.military.naval,alt.military.retired,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Lots of artillery fire from the Cannon Cockers
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 13:24:26 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 17:24 UTC

On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 01:54:04 -0000 (UTC), Eyes Right
<eyesright@some.know> wrote:

>Bunch of ospreys just thundered over seaward.
>
>We might have Nancy Pelosi to thank for starting World War III.

Ospreys? Really? Since they're prop aircraft rather than jets and
the only armaments they carry is two machine guns, they're hardly
attack aircraft.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Boeing_V-22_Osprey#Armament

Were you born an idiot or do you have to work at it?

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Re: Lots of artillery fire from the Cannon Cockers

<tcudrm$am27$2@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1930&group=alt.military.retired#1930

From: bmf...@panix.net (Kerry got booted)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,sci.military.naval,alt.military.retired,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 19:51:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kerry got booted - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 19:51 UTC

governor.swill@gmail.com wrote in

> On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 01:54:04 -0000 (UTC), Eyes Right
> <eyesright@some.know> wrote:
>
>>Bunch of ospreys just thundered over seaward.
>>
>>We might have Nancy Pelosi to thank for starting World War III.
>
> Ospreys? Really? Since they're prop aircraft rather than jets and
> the only armaments they carry is two machine guns, they're hardly
> attack aircraft.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Boeing_V-22_Osprey#Armament
>
> Were you born an idiot or do you have to work at it?
>
> Swill

Rudy,

You, having never served a single second in any military capacity, are
ill-equipped to assess any organized tactical or strategic occurences.

Re: Lots of artillery fire from the Cannon Cockers

<tgm5fhpqgmrejuvvt04djm0kutp3je14at@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1931&group=alt.military.retired#1931

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,sci.military.naval,alt.military.retired,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 18:05:32 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 22:05 UTC

On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 19:51:19 -0000 (UTC), Kerry got booted
<bmf@panix.net> wrote:

>governor.swill@gmail.com wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 01:54:04 -0000 (UTC), Eyes Right
>> <eyesright@some.know> wrote:
>>
>>>Bunch of ospreys just thundered over seaward.
>>>
>>>We might have Nancy Pelosi to thank for starting World War III.
>>
>> Ospreys? Really? Since they're prop aircraft rather than jets and
>> the only armaments they carry is two machine guns, they're hardly
>> attack aircraft.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Boeing_V-22_Osprey#Armament
>>
>> Were you born an idiot or do you have to work at it?
>>
>> Swill
>
>Rudy,
>
>You, having never served a single second in any military capacity, are
>ill-equipped to assess any organized tactical or strategic occurences.

You might want to address that to Ruby.

Swill