From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Republican Murderers On The Road, Again
Date: 7 Aug 2022 13:52:34 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 13:52 UTC

South Dakota cops got nothing on Indiana cops when it comes
to trying to cover up for influential GOP killers:

| Police have changed their description of the crash that
| killed Indiana Republican U.S. Rep. Jackie Walorski, saying
| Thursday that it was the SUV in which she was a passenger
| that crossed a state highway's centerline and caused the
| head-on collision.
|
| Walorski and two members of her congressional staff died in
| the Wednesday afternoon crash in northern Indiana, along
| with the woman driving the other vehicle, the Elkhart
| County Sheriff's Office said.
|
| The department's initial account was that the car driven by
| Edith Schmucker, 56, Nappanee, Indiana, crossed into the
| SUV's path, but the office released a statement Thursday
| saying investigators had talked with witnesses and viewed
| video evidence that their preliminary determination of
| which direction the vehicles were traveling was incorrect.
|
| Investigators determined that the SUV driven by Zachery
| Potts, 27, of Mishawaka, Indiana, crossed the centerline
| for unknown reasons in a rural area near the town of
| Wakarusa. Potts was Walorski's district director and the
| Republican chairman for northern Indiana's St. Joseph
| County. Also killed was Emma Thomson, 28, of Washington,
| D.C., who was Walorski's communications director.
<https://apnews.com/article/indiana-congress-jackie-walorski-government-and-politics-561b83df42938f7a06853d031b3dcaa3>

--bks

Good thing there were witnesses and videos!

Re: Republican Murderers On The Road, Again

<5dc4a648-79bd-45d3-b32d-9281e27ef335n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19356&group=alt.politics#19356

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 12:23:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Republican Murderers On The Road, Again
From: bruce2bo...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 19:23 UTC

On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 9:52:37 AM UTC-4, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> South Dakota cops got nothing on Indiana cops when it comes
> to trying to cover up for influential GOP killers:
> |
> | Police have changed their description of the crash that
> | killed Indiana Republican U.S. Rep. Jackie Walorski, saying
> | Thursday that it was the SUV in which she was a passenger
> | that crossed a state highway's centerline and caused the
> | head-on collision.
> |
> | Walorski and two members of her congressional staff died in
> | the Wednesday afternoon crash in northern Indiana, along
> | with the woman driving the other vehicle, the Elkhart
> | County Sheriff's Office said.
> |
> | The department's initial account was that the car driven by
> | Edith Schmucker, 56, Nappanee, Indiana, crossed into the
> | SUV's path, but the office released a statement Thursday
> | saying investigators had talked with witnesses and viewed
> | video evidence that their preliminary determination of
> | which direction the vehicles were traveling was incorrect.
> |
> | Investigators determined that the SUV driven by Zachery
> | Potts, 27, of Mishawaka, Indiana, crossed the centerline
> | for unknown reasons in a rural area near the town of
> | Wakarusa. Potts was Walorski's district director and the
> | Republican chairman for northern Indiana's St. Joseph
> | County. Also killed was Emma Thomson, 28, of Washington,
> | D.C., who was Walorski's communications director.
> <https://apnews.com/article/indiana-congress-jackie-walorski-government-and-politics-561b83df42938f7a06853d031b3dcaa3>
>
> --bks
>
> Good thing there were witnesses and videos!

Kristi Noem has gotta be innocent. She's just GOTTA be innocent. She's GAAATAAA be innocent ! ! !