From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: WEAPONIZED FBI : JACK BOOT Director Wray Served a Search Warrant On Mar-aLago
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 21:25:29 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 21:25 UTC

> On 8/9/22 11:38 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> > Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

> > > The Democrats are scared shitless of Trump and this fiasco will bot
> > > help them.. ^^^
>
> The b and the n are neighbors on the keyboard... conducive to the FAT
> FINGER SYNDROME... I do it too but it's more a muscle memory issue for
> me. I just type without looking and sometimes I tap the wrong letter or
> two at at the same time.
>

> > Freudian slip by the Russian Troll ------------------------------>
> >
> > --bks
> >

> Did Freud have a problem typing on his computer/iPhone too?
>
> Must be Freud called it something other than a "Freudian slip", maybe he
> called it... *Democrats delusional mind compensation* , because their
> Mommy's running their sex life wasn't a dream and telling them they're
> all geniuses and cute when they failed miserably, messed with their
> brains, so the Democrats now have to find something to bitch and moan
> about like their MAMMY did all the time... to try to make themselves
> look smarter than a box of rocks?
>

> --
> -That's karma-
>
> The result is DEMOCRATS lies about history and reality to themselves and
> others means their attempts to figure-out what's wrong is an exercise in
> futility, because what they think they know they really don't know, and
> fixing problems without the truth... becomes a fools errand.

To quote Donald Trump himself on seven different occasions: "Anyone being investigated by the FBI is not qualified to be the President of the United
States."

To quote FBI special agent James Harris: "All you outraged GOPers better cool your jets. You might be walking your rhetoric back really fast when
you figure out what this seems to be."

And way, way, way down the list of crimes, this could even explain why several priceless furnishings disappeared the day Trump left the White House.