Pohl's law: Nothing is so good that somebody, somewhere, will not hate it.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Know’ if Biden Bribery Tapes ‘Really Exist’

SubjectAuthor
* Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Know’ if Biden BTechnobarbarian
+- Re: Republicans Admit They ‘Don’tGeorge.Anthony
`- Re: Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Knowbfh

1
Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Know’ if Biden Bribery Tapes ‘Really Exist’

<c271934a-5c7f-4388-911e-48b59d522aa9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19437&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19437

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 15:38:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Know’ if Biden B
ribery Tapes ‘Really Exist’
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 22:38 UTC

"Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Know’ if Biden Bribery Tapes ‘Really Exist’
‘JUST A BLUFF’
Amid Trump’s legal woes, right-wingers have run wild with claims of “audio tapes” proving Biden took bribes. But Republicans now confess they have no clue about it."

"In recent weeks, and especially since former President Donald Trump was arraigned on federal charges of willfully mishandling classified documents, Republicans and right-wing media have been running wild with unsubstantiated claims about a foreign bribery scheme involving President Joe Biden.

The story really grew legs in the conservative media ecosphere this week when Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) hyped up the potential existence of “audio tapes” proving Biden accepted a $5 million bribe from a Ukrainian energy company while he was vice president. Citing an FD-1023, an FBI document memorializing a tip from a confidential source, Grassley noted that a source told the feds in 2020 that a Burisma executive claimed to be in possession of 17 recordings of Biden and his son Hunter discussing the criminal scheme.

“According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe Biden,” Grassley said from the Senate floor on Monday. “These recordings were allegedly kept as a sort of insurance policy for the foreign national in case he got into a tight spot. The 1023 also indicates that then-Vice President Joe Biden may have been involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden.”

He added: “So, as I’ve repeatedly asked since going public with the existence of the 1023, what, if anything, has the Justice Department and FBI done to investigate?”

Yet, while top GOP lawmakers have breathlessly promoted these purported tapes as an absolute bombshell proving the corruption of the president and his family, they’ve simultaneously acknowledged that these recordings may not exist at all and could be “just a bluff.”"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republicans-admit-they-dont-know-if-biden-bribery-tapes-really-exist

No tapes? Nothin' but hot air? I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya.

TB

Re: Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Know’ if Biden B ribery Tapes ‘Really Exist’

<u6o9as$1qrdo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19438&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19438

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t
Know’ if Biden B ribery Tapes
‘Really Exist’
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 01:00:13 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:KL5wPrdU0YAMyk3EJMGIzjpCBS8=
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 01:00 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Know’ if Biden Bribery Tapes ‘Really Exist’
> ‘JUST A BLUFF’
> Amid Trump’s legal woes, right-wingers have run wild with claims of
> “audio tapes” proving Biden took bribes. But Republicans now confess they
> have no clue about it."
>
> "In recent weeks, and especially since former President Donald Trump was
> arraigned on federal charges of willfully mishandling classified
> documents, Republicans and right-wing media have been running wild with
> unsubstantiated claims about a foreign bribery scheme involving President Joe Biden.
>
> The story really grew legs in the conservative media ecosphere this week
> when Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) hyped up the potential existence of
> “audio tapes” proving Biden accepted a $5 million bribe from a Ukrainian
> energy company while he was vice president. Citing an FD-1023, an FBI
> document memorializing a tip from a confidential source, Grassley noted
> that a source told the feds in 2020 that a Burisma executive claimed to
> be in possession of 17 recordings of Biden and his son Hunter discussing
> the criminal scheme.
>
> “According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio
> recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe Biden,”
> Grassley said from the Senate floor on Monday. “These recordings were
> allegedly kept as a sort of insurance policy for the foreign national in
> case he got into a tight spot. The 1023 also indicates that then-Vice
> President Joe Biden may have been involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden.”
>
> He added: “So, as I’ve repeatedly asked since going public with the
> existence of the 1023, what, if anything, has the Justice Department and
> FBI done to investigate?”
>
> Yet, while top GOP lawmakers have breathlessly promoted these purported
> tapes as an absolute bombshell proving the corruption of the president
> and his family, they’ve simultaneously acknowledged that these recordings
> may not exist at all and could be “just a bluff.”"
>
> https://www.thedailybeast.com/republicans-admit-they-dont-know-if-biden-bribery-tapes-really-exist
>
> No tapes? Nothin' but hot air? I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya.
>
> TB

The Daily Beast? Bwah hah hah.

--
Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views
are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

Re: Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Know’ if Biden Bribery Tapes ‘Really Exist’

<szPjM.1407$JLp4.485@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19440&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19440

Subject: Re:_Republicans_Admit_They_‘Don’t_Know
’ if Biden Bribery Tapes ‘Really Exist’
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 23:02:47 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 03:02 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> "Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Know’ if Biden Bribery Tapes
> ‘Really Exist’ ‘JUST A BLUFF’ Amid Trump’s legal woes,
> right-wingers have run wild with claims of “audio tapes”
> proving Biden took bribes. But Republicans now confess they have no
> clue about it."
>
> "In recent weeks, and especially since former President Donald
> Trump was arraigned on federal charges of willfully mishandling
> classified documents, Republicans and right-wing media have been
> running wild with unsubstantiated claims about a foreign bribery
> scheme involving President Joe Biden.
>
> The story really grew legs in the conservative media ecosphere this
> week when Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) hyped up the potential
> existence of “audio tapes” proving Biden accepted a $5 million
> bribe from a Ukrainian energy company while he was vice president.
> Citing an FD-1023, an FBI document memorializing a tip from a
> confidential source, Grassley noted that a source told the feds in
> 2020 that a Burisma executive claimed to be in possession of 17
> recordings of Biden and his son Hunter discussing the criminal
> scheme.
>
> “According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio
> recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe
> Biden,” Grassley said from the Senate floor on Monday. “These
> recordings were allegedly kept as a sort of insurance policy for
> the foreign national in case he got into a tight spot. The 1023
> also indicates that then-Vice President Joe Biden may have been
> involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden.”
>
> He added: “So, as I’ve repeatedly asked since going public with
> the existence of the 1023, what, if anything, has the Justice
> Department and FBI done to investigate?”
>
> Yet, while top GOP lawmakers have breathlessly promoted these
> purported tapes as an absolute bombshell proving the corruption of
> the president and his family, they’ve simultaneously acknowledged
> that these recordings may not exist at all and could be “just a
> bluff.”"
>
> https://www.thedailybeast.com/republicans-admit-they-dont-know-if-biden-bribery-tapes-really-exist
>
> No tapes? Nothin' but hot air? I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya.

LOL.
You're shocked that Republicans have spaghetti, too? I'm shocked that
you're shocked.
I allege that they probably found a copy of The Schiff Spaghetti
Manual on the dark web.
--
bill