Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 02:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Jim Poole, 57, MLB pitcher
From: jsnsmith...@gmail.com (Jason)
 by: Jason - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 09:43 UTC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/jim-poole-former-mlb-pitcher-dead-at-57-he-is-and-will-remain-an-inspiration/ar-AA1hSSbE?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=d332c5ab098c4617a45c737d04febe2f&ei=59

Jim Poole, a former Major League Baseball pitcher, has died. He was 57.
The athlete died of complications from ALS in the Atlanta area on Friday, according to a statement from his alma mater, Georgia Tech.

Poole passed while surrounded by his family, ESPN reported. He was diagnosed with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), a neurodegenerative condition also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease, two years ago. He is survived by his wife, Kim, three children and two grandchildren, Georgia Tech said.

Poole's MLB career began with the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1990. He then played predominantly with the Baltimore Orioles, the Cleveland Indians and the San Francisco Giants, but was also a player with the Texas Rangers, the Philadelphia Phillies, the Detroit Tigers and the Montreal Expos before his retirement after the 2000 season.

Poole was diagnosed with ALS in 2021, and has worked throughout the past years to raise awareness for the illness.

Currently, Georgia Tech said that it assigns Poole's No. 21 to the player who exemplifies self-determination, a strong academic work ethic and high character on and off the field.

"We are saddened by the passing of former MLB pitcher Jim Poole at 57," the MLB said, in part, in a social media statement. "Our thoughts are with Jim’s family & friends."

“It broke my heart this morning to learn of Jim Poole’s passing. He was a first-class husband, father and teammate," Georgia Tech head baseball coach Danny Hall said in his own statement.

"He loved Georgia Tech and was dedicated to serving our coaches and players for many years. He epitomized the meaning of a Tech Man. God rest his soul," Hall continued.

Georgia Tech athletics director J Batt added: "Jim Poole is a Georgia Tech legend, not just for his incredible achievements on the baseball diamond, but for the way that he attacked ALS over the past two years. He is and will remain an inspiration. On behalf of the entire Georgia Tech athletics community, I send our deepest condolences to Jim’s wife, Kim, their children and grandchildren, and all of Jim’s family and friends whose lives he touched. He will be missed.”

Deutschen Führerschein Kaufen

<2d0c3bc2-fc19-448a-b50c-6cf52b6c089bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19482&group=alt.obituaries#19482

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 20:06:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Deutschen_Führerschein_Kaufen
From: jaydenbu...@gmail.com (Jayden Buds)
 by: Jayden Buds - Wed, 11 Oct 2023 03:06 UTC

Deutschen Führerschein Kaufen
Schweizer Führerschein Kaufen
Österreichischen Führerschein Kaufen
Deutscher Bootsführerschein Kaufen
Polnischen Führerschein Kaufen
Fischereischein Kaufen
Positive MPU Kaufen

Der Führerschein kostet bei uns im Hause 1050€, sollten Sie mehrere Lizenzen erwerben (PKW & Motorrad oder LKW & Motorrad) steigt der Preis auf 1150€.
Die Höhe der Anzahlungen beträgt:

350€ für den PKW oder MotorradFührerschein
400€ für den PKW+LKW Führerschein
450€ für den PKW+Motorrad Führerschein
450€ für den LKW+Motorrad Führerschein
Die Schlusszahlung hat innerhalb von 14 Werktagen nach Zustellung des Dokumentes zu erfolgen.

Der Versand erfolgt aus Deutschland.

Die Abschlusszahlung kann auf Wunsch innerhalb eines Jahres auf Raten gezahlt werden.
Die Lieferzeiten betragen zur Zeit 8-10 Werktage bei Expressversand und 15-18 Werktage ohne diesen.

https://legalfuhrerscheinagentur-eu.com/
https://legalfuhrerscheinagentur-eu.com/osterreichischen-fuhrerschein-kaufen/
https://legalfuhrerscheinagentur-eu.com/polnischen-fuhrerschein-kaufen/
https://legalfuhrerscheinagentur-eu.com/schweizer-fuhrerschein-kaufen/