From: dav...@wa-wd.com (David Carson)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: OT Biden's dog bites 12th victim
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2023 15:37:44 -0500
 by: David Carson - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 20:37 UTC

I've long said that pet owners should be held criminally liable for
the misbehavior of their pets. We need to get rid of oopsy-daisy, dogs
will be dogs, "and you looked at him wrong" as excuses and hold the
OWNERS liable. If Biden was charged with assault and battery every
time his dog bit someone, it would stop happening.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12589937/Joe-Bidens-dog-Commander-bites-staffer-Dale-Haney.html
EXCLUSIVE: President Joe Biden's German Shepherd Commander is seen
biting White House staffer, days before it bit Secret Service agent,
in new photos

New pictures have emerged which show Joe Biden's German Shepherd,
Commander biting yet another White House staffer just as presidential
sources tried to lay the blame for the animal's aggressive behavior on
Secret Service agents.

White House sources on Monday made the assertion that Commander
targets members of the president's security detail because of their
'unfriendly expressions.'

Now DailyMail.com can reveal that the two-year-old German Shepherd bit
another member of staff barely two weeks ago.

[snip]

The First Family's older dog, Major – a five-year-old rescue German
Shepherd from a shelter in Delaware – was removed from the White House
after a string of aggressive incidents including biting Secret Service
and National Park Service employees.

[snip]

But speaking to CNN last week, former USSS agent Jonathan Wackrow
called the dog's biting spree a 'significant hazard' that needs to be
addressed.

He said: 'There's uniqueness here where it's the residence of the
president of the United States, but it's also the workplace for
hundreds, thousands of people.

'And you can't bring a hazard into the workplace. And that's what is
essentially happening with this dog.

'One time you can say it's an accident, but now multiple incidents,
it's a serious issue.'

Re: OT Biden's dog bites 12th victim

<ufklkr$h5h1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19430&group=alt.obituaries#19430

From: Travolt...@fakeemail.com (Travoltron)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: OT Biden's dog bites 12th victim
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 14:32:09 -0700
 by: Travoltron - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 21:32 UTC

I agree. This dog needs to either be destroyed or rehomed to a junkyard.
The dotard Biden should not be allowed to get any new animals.

Re: OT Biden's dog bites 12th victim

<ufm5p7$1om57$1@news.xmission.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19438&group=alt.obituaries#19438

From: gaze...@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 11:13:43 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: gazelle@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack)
 by: Kenny McCormack - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 11:13 UTC

In article <ufklkr$h5h1$1@dont-email.me>,
Travoltron <Travoltron@fakeemail.com> wrote:
>I agree. This dog needs to either be destroyed or rehomed to a junkyard.
>The dotard Biden should not be allowed to get any new animals.

You guys really *are* into re-arranging the deck chairs, aren't you?

http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/TedCruz

Re: OT Biden's dog bites 12th victim

<ug1sbi$4ssu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19471&group=alt.obituaries#19471

From: dav...@neosoft.com (David Carson)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 16:46:23 -0500
 by: David Carson - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 21:46 UTC

On Wed, 4 Oct 2023 14:32:09 -0700, Travoltron <Travoltron@fakeemail.com>
wrote:

>I agree. This dog needs to either be destroyed or rehomed to a junkyard.
>The dotard Biden should not be allowed to get any new animals.

According to another Daily Mail article I read recently but don't have in
front of me at the moment, Chomper isn't at the White House anymore, if
you believe Jill Biden. This presumably means his "playful nipping" of
Biden employees will take place away from camera-carrying tourists from
now on and will be restricted to areas where it can be denied or
downplayed more easily. Another problem solved, Biden-style.

David Carson
--
Dead or Alive Data Base
http://www.doadb.com