Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 15:36:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Zaszczepieni Niemcy roznosza zaraze jak i nie zaszczepieni
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 23:36 UTC

Dzisiajszy Lancet informuje:

In Germany, 55·4% of symptomatic COVID-19 cases in patients aged 60 years or older were in fully vaccinated individuals,4 and this proportion is increasing each week. In Münster, Germany, new cases of COVID-19 occurred in at least 85 (22%) of 380 people who were fully vaccinated or who had recovered from COVID-19 and who attended a nightclub.5 People who are vaccinated have a lower risk of severe disease but are still a relevant part of the pandemic. It is therefore wrong and dangerous to speak of a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Historically, both the USA and Germany have engendered negative experiences by stigmatising parts of the population for their skin colour or religion. I call on high-level officials and scientists to stop the inappropriate stigmatisation of unvaccinated people, who include our patients, colleagues, and other fellow citizens, and to put extra effort into bringing society together.

Re: Zaszczepieni Niemcy roznosza zaraze jak i nie zaszczepieni

<971b0c46-6607-4850-8c20-2fcf94d108f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19598&group=soc.culture.polish#19598

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 15:54:00 -0800 (PST)
From: bratol...@gmail.com (brat_olin)
 by: brat_olin - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 23:54 UTC

cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:

> Dzisiajszy Lancet informuje:
> In Germany, 55·4% of symptomatic COVID-19 cases in patients aged 60 years or older were in fully vaccinated individuals,4 and this proportion is increasing each week. In Münster, Germany, new cases of COVID-19 occurred in at least 85 (22%) of 380 people who were fully vaccinated or who had recovered from COVID-19 and who attended a nightclub.5 People who are vaccinated have a lower risk of severe disease but are still a relevant part of the pandemic. It is therefore wrong and dangerous to speak of a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Historically, both the USA and Germany have engendered negative experiences by stigmatising parts of the population for their skin colour or religion. I call on high-level officials and scientists to stop the inappropriate stigmatisation of unvaccinated people, who include our patients, colleagues, and other fellow citizens, and to put extra effort into bringing society together.

Ano! To jest cudowne, CUDOWNE, ze nawet w Lancecie przejrzeli!
Dobrze to na przyszlosc zapowiada. Chyba ze w Niemczech/Austrii,
czy innym NYC czy Londynie, owa stygmatyzacja niektorych grup
populacji jest czescia PLANU? I ze to nie nam maluczkim osadzac,
co Das Herrenvolk nam w naszym wlasnym interesie kaze, bysmy
wypelniali, i ze rozkaz jest rozkazem! (Befehl, der befolgt werden
muss)

--
Smart questions to stupid answers

interests / soc.culture.polish / Zaszczepieni Niemcy roznosza zaraze jak i nie zaszczepieni