From: sku...@snopes.com (Skunks)
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.urban,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.trump
Subject: Re: Snopes embarrassed after trying to tie Elon Musk to Titanic sub situation
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 01:07:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Skunks - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 01:07 UTC

On 22 Jun 2023, Johnny <johnny@invalid.net> posted some
news:20230622163832.1d5fa511@mx:

> Published June 22, 2023
>
> Left-wing fact-checker Snopes.com altered its rating about a claim
> suggesting that billionaire Elon Musk’s Starlink company was
> partially responsible for the disappearance of the OceanGate
> submersible since Tuesday.
>
> Initially, Snopes claimed the allegation of Musk’s company bearing
> some responsibility was "true," then updated the fact check to say it
> was "unproven," before finally adding necessary context and deeming
> the allegation "false."
>
> The fact-checking debacle acquired the attention of Musk himself, who
> ripped the website on Twitter once it admitted it was wrong.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/left-wing-fact-checker-embarrassed-trying
> -tie-elon-musk-titanic-sub-situation
>
> Who ever owns Snopes is a piece of shit, for using a disaster where
> five people died a horrible death, just to blame a conservative.

You hear that Barbara and David Mikkelson? You are both pieces of shit
and your researchers are gay meth / cocaine / heroin addicts.

Re: Snopes embarrassed after trying to tie Elon Musk to Titanic sub situation

<u72rl6$3fjkj$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=196&group=alt.folklore.urban#196

Followup: alt.folklore.urban
From: now...@protonmail.com (Anson Black)
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.urban,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.trump
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 01:14:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Anson Black - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 01:14 UTC

>You hear that Barbara and David Mikkelson? You are both pieces of shit
>and your researchers are gay meth / cocaine / heroin addicts.

sounds like time to shoot another rightist.