Fast ship? You mean you've never heard of the Millennium Falcon? -- Han Solo

interests / alt.politics / Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well

SubjectAuthor
* Giuliani Isn't Feeling WellBradley K. Sherman
+- Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling WellNevermind
+- Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling WellSiri Cruise
+- Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling WellMitchell Holman
+* Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well36C.A075
|`* Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling WellBradley K. Sherman
| `- Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling WellNevermind
`* Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling WellNoBody
 `* Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling WellGronk
  `* Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling WellAlleyCat
   `* Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling WellBradley K. Sherman
    `- Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling WellSiri Cruise

1
Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well

<tcs8q1$dbb$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19387&group=alt.politics#19387

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well
Date: 9 Aug 2022 00:12:49 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 00:12 UTC

| The Atlanta-area district attorney investigating Donald
| Trump's effort to overturn the 2020 election is insisting
| that Rudy Giuliani appear for a grand jury interview
| Tuesday, rejecting his effort for a last-ditch postponement
| that Giuliani said is the result of a medical procedure.
<https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/08/georgia-da-rejects-giuliani-effort-to-postpone-aug-9-grand-jury-appearance-00050378>

--bks

Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well

<yuiIK.380133$7kM1.46222@fx09.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19391&group=alt.politics#19391

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 01:10:54 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 01:10 UTC

> | The Atlanta-area district attorney investigating Donald
> | Trump's effort to overturn the 2020 election is insisting
> | that Rudy Giuliani appear for a grand jury interview
> | Tuesday, rejecting his effort for a last-ditch postponement
> | that Giuliani said is the result of a medical procedure.
> <https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/08/georgia-da-rejects-giuliani-effort-t
> o-postpone-aug-9-grand-jury-appearance-00050378>
>
> --bks

People are saying Giuliani is almost a full quart low.

Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well

<chine.bleu-DC4234.18240308082022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19392&group=alt.politics#19392

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 18:24:11 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 01:24 UTC

In article <tcs8q1$dbb$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | The Atlanta-area district attorney investigating Donald
> | Trump's effort to overturn the 2020 election is insisting
> | that Rudy Giuliani appear for a grand jury interview
> | Tuesday, rejecting his effort for a last-ditch postponement
> | that Giuliani said is the result of a medical procedure.

If worse comes to worse, unless a doctor overrules them, they can
send a lawyer and reporter to depose him.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well

<XnsAEEDD65463Fnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.17>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19396&group=alt.politics#19396

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 02:02:43 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 02:02 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> | The Atlanta-area district attorney investigating Donald
> | Trump's effort to overturn the 2020 election is insisting
> | that Rudy Giuliani appear for a grand jury interview
> | Tuesday, rejecting his effort for a last-ditch postponement
> | that Giuliani said is the result of a medical procedure.
> <https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/08/georgia-da-rejects-giuliani-e
> ffort-to-postpone-aug-9-grand-jury-appearance-00050378>
>
> --bks

He is getting new hair implant surgery?

Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well

<tcsg6h$1t3h$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19397&group=alt.politics#19397

From: 36C.A...@nada2.net (36C.A075)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 22:18:56 -0400
 by: 36C.A075 - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 02:18 UTC

On 8/8/22 8:12 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | The Atlanta-area district attorney investigating Donald
> | Trump's effort to overturn the 2020 election is insisting
> | that Rudy Giuliani appear for a grand jury interview
> | Tuesday, rejecting his effort for a last-ditch postponement
> | that Giuliani said is the result of a medical procedure.
> <https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/08/georgia-da-rejects-giuliani-effort-to-postpone-aug-9-grand-jury-appearance-00050378>
>
> --bks

This is 3rd-world bullshit - USED to be beneath us.

And now the FBI has been recruited to be the Wokie
secret police ......

It ain't America.

Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well

<tcsgge$2pr$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19398&group=alt.politics#19398

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 02:24:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 02:24 UTC

>> | The Atlanta-area district attorney investigating Donald
>> | Trump's effort to overturn the 2020 election is insisting
>> | that Rudy Giuliani appear for a grand jury interview
>> | Tuesday, rejecting his effort for a last-ditch postponement
>> | that Giuliani said is the result of a medical procedure.
> This is 3rd-world bullshit - USED to be beneath us.

Trumplings are outraged that the powerful are subject
to the same laws as the powerless.

--bks

Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well

<R3kIK.773877$cVE6.715231@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19400&group=alt.politics#19400

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 02:58:57 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 02:58 UTC

> > This is 3rd-world bullshit - USED to be beneath us.
>
> Trumplings are outraged that the powerful are subject
> to the same laws as the powerless.
>
> --bks

Exactly. It's like they don't even know Trump appointed the head of the FBI.

Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well

<u1g4fh9eu2fmpdudanaseqb6u38n7eemjk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19405&group=alt.politics#19405

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 07:10:01 -0400
 by: NoBody - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 11:10 UTC

On 9 Aug 2022 00:12:49 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | The Atlanta-area district attorney investigating Donald
> | Trump's effort to overturn the 2020 election is insisting
> | that Rudy Giuliani appear for a grand jury interview
> | Tuesday, rejecting his effort for a last-ditch postponement
> | that Giuliani said is the result of a medical procedure.
><https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/08/georgia-da-rejects-giuliani-effort-to-postpone-aug-9-grand-jury-appearance-00050378>
>
> --bks

Leave it to libs to not let someone recovering from a procedure have
the time to recover for their witchhunts.

Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well

<td795m$2oh6b$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19539&group=alt.politics#19539

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 22:26:32 -0600
 by: Gronk - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 04:26 UTC

NoBody wrote:
> On 9 Aug 2022 00:12:49 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

>> | The Atlanta-area district attorney investigating Donald
>> | Trump's effort to overturn the 2020 election is insisting
>> | that Rudy Giuliani appear for a grand jury interview
>> | Tuesday, rejecting his effort for a last-ditch postponement
>> | that Giuliani said is the result of a medical procedure.
>> <https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/08/georgia-da-rejects-giuliani-effort-to-postpone-aug-9-grand-jury-appearance-00050378>
>>
>> --bks
>
> Leave it to libs to not let someone recovering from a procedure have
> the time to recover for their witchhunts.

Once again NoBrain didn't follow the link again...

But Giuliani made an emergency motion on Monday to postpone his
hearing, saying a recent medical procedure left him unable to fly for
several weeks. Giuliani cited an Aug. 2 letter from his doctor, Eric
Neibart, saying he was “not yet cleared for air travel” after his
surgery. He said in a court filing accompanying the motion that he had
offered the district attorney to testify remotely, as he did in May before
the Jan. 6 select committee investigating the attack on the Capitol.

"But the District Attorney’s Office sharply rejected Giuliani’s effort. In a
response to his motion, Willis’ office said Giuliani had recently traveled
to New Hampshire — a trip Giuliani said was by car, not plane. Notably,
the DA’s office said it had “obtained records” that show Giuliani made
a mid-July purchase of “multiple airline tickets with cash, including
tickets to Rome, Italy, and Zurich, Switzerland, for travel dates ranging
between July 22, 2022, and July 29, 2022.”

Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well

<9OFJK.78857$Qd2.2797@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19540&group=alt.politics#19540

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: al...@aohello.con (AlleyCat)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 21:31:01 -0700
 by: AlleyCat - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 04:31 UTC

On 8/12/2022 9:26 PM, Gronk wrote:
> NoBody wrote:

>>> <https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/08/georgia-da-rejects-giuliani-effort-to-postpone-aug-9-grand-jury-appearance-00050378>
>>>

>>>     --bks
>>
>> Leave it to libs to not let someone recovering from a procedure have
>> the time to recover for their witchhunts.
>>

> Once again NoBrain didn't follow the link again...
>
> But Giuliani made an emergency motion on Monday to postpone his
> hearing, saying a recent medical procedure left him unable to fly for
> several weeks. Giuliani cited an Aug. 2 letter from his doctor, Eric
> Neibart, saying he was “not yet cleared for air travel” after his
> surgery. He said in a court filing accompanying the motion that he had
> offered the district attorney to testify remotely, as he did in May before
> the Jan. 6 select committee investigating the attack on the Capitol.
>
> "But the District Attorney’s Office sharply rejected Giuliani’s effort. In a
> response to his motion, Willis’ office said Giuliani had recently traveled
> to New Hampshire — a trip Giuliani said was by car, not plane. Notably,
> the DA’s office said it had “obtained records” that show Giuliani made
> a mid-July purchase of “multiple airline tickets with cash, including
> tickets to Rome, Italy, and Zurich, Switzerland, for travel dates ranging
> between July 22, 2022, and July 29, 2022.”

Giuliani will say and do anything to try to avoid going to prison.

Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well

<tde02t$b3a$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19634&group=alt.politics#19634

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 17:34:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 15 Aug 2022 17:34 UTC

>> | The Fulton County special grand jury investigating
>> | potential criminal interference in Georgia's 2020 elections
>> | has subpoenaed key members of former President Donald
>> | Trump's legal team, including his personal lawyer Rudy
>> | Giuliani, according to copies obtained by The Atlanta
>> | Journal-Constitution.

> | The Atlanta-area district attorney investigating Donald
> | Trump's effort to overturn the 2020 election is insisting
> | that Rudy Giuliani appear for a grand jury interview
> | Tuesday, rejecting his effort for a last-ditch postponement
> | that Giuliani said is the result of a medical procedure.

| Lawyers for Rudolph W. Giuliani have been told that he is a
| target of a criminal investigation in Georgia into election
| interference by Donald J. Trump and his advisers, one of
| Mr. Giuliani's lawyers said on Monday.
|
| Mr. Giuliani, who spearheaded efforts to keep Mr. Trump in
| power as his personal lawyer, emerged in recent weeks as a
| central figure in the inquiry being conducted by Fani T.
| Willis, the district attorney of Fulton County, Ga., which
| encompasses most of Atlanta.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/15/us/graham-georgia-investigation-trump.html>

--bks

Re: Giuliani Isn't Feeling Well

<chine.bleu-F16013.12354315082022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19641&group=alt.politics#19641

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 12:35:51 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Mon, 15 Aug 2022 19:35 UTC

In article <tde02t$b3a$2@reader2.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Lawyers for Rudolph W. Giuliani have been told that he is a
> | target of a criminal investigation in Georgia into election
> | interference by Donald J. Trump and his advisers, one of
> | Mr. Giuliani's lawyers said on Monday.

Georgia is going to build a new prison to house all of them.