You will triumph over your enemy.

interests / alt.politics / All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

SubjectAuthor
* All The Election Fraud Was GOP FraudBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP FraudNoBody
|+* Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP FraudBradley K. Sherman
||+- Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP FraudKlaus Schadenfreude
||+- Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraudgovernor.swill
||`* Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP FraudNoBody
|| `* Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP FraudBradley K. Sherman
||  +- Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraudgovernor.swill
||  `- Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP FraudKlaus Schadenfreude
|+- Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP FraudKlaus Schadenfreude
|`- Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP FraudNevermind
`* Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP FraudGronk
 +- Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraudgovernor.swill
 `* Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud25B.Z969
  `- Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraudgovernor.swill

1
All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<tdo5n9$8d2$1@panix2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19718&group=alt.politics#19718

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud
Date: 19 Aug 2022 14:11:53 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 19 Aug 2022 14:11 UTC

| For many months, former Supreme Court Justice Michael
| Gableman's taxpayer-funded review of the 2020 presidential
| election that has not produced any evidence of substantive
| voter fraud "accomplished nothing," according to a Dane
| County judge.
|
| Gableman didn't keep weekly progress reports as required by
| the Wisconsin State Assembly.
|
| He conducted no witness interviews.
|
| And he gathered "no measurable data" over at least a
| four-month span in 2021, the judge found.
<https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/17/judge-admonishes-michael-gablemans-2020-review-wisconsin-election/10346689002/>

--bks

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<3up1gh18g22jr2apkjipn8tfgggak58vr7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19726&group=alt.politics#19726

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 09:55:42 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 13:55 UTC

On 19 Aug 2022 14:11:53 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | For many months, former Supreme Court Justice Michael
> | Gableman's taxpayer-funded review of the 2020 presidential
> | election that has not produced any evidence of substantive
> | voter fraud "accomplished nothing," according to a Dane
> | County judge.

No name provided = a fabrication.

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<tdqqak$p51$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19727&group=alt.politics#19727

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 14:15:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 14:15 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | For many months, former Supreme Court Justice Michael
>> | Gableman's taxpayer-funded review of the 2020 presidential
>> | election that has not produced any evidence of substantive
>> | voter fraud "accomplished nothing," according to a Dane
>> | County judge.
>> |

>No name provided = a fabrication.

FFS, you silently elided the URL, Russian troll! If
you had followed the URL you would have found the name
of the judge *four sentences later*:

| Dane County Circuit Judge Frank Remington wrote in an
| opinion released Wednesday.

<ibid.>

How much is Putin paying you to post your moronic retorts?

--bks

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<498MK.862391$wIO9.216419@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19728&group=alt.politics#19728

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 09:41:35 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 16:41 UTC

On 8/20/2022 6:55 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On 19 Aug 2022 14:11:53 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

>> | For many months, former Supreme Court Justice Michael
>> | Gableman's taxpayer-funded review of the 2020 presidential
>> | election that has not produced any evidence of substantive
>> | voter fraud "accomplished nothing," according to a Dane
>> | County judge.
>> |

> No name provided = a fabrication.

The name is provided in the link you unethically snipped, you cocksucking faggot.

Gableman didn't keep weekly progress reports as required by the Wisconsin
State Assembly.

He conducted no witness interviews.

And he gathered "no measurable data" over at least a four-month span in 2021,
the judge found.

"Instead, it gave its employees code names like ‘coms’ or ‘3,’ apparently for
the sole purpose of emailing back and forth about news articles and drafts of
speeches," Dane County Circuit Judge Frank Remington wrote in an opinion
released Wednesday.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/17/judge-admonishes-michael-gablemans-2020-review-wisconsin-election/10346689002/

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<cj8MK.93599$Sf2.56296@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19729&group=alt.politics#19729

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 09:52:24 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 16:52 UTC

On 8/20/2022 7:15 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

>> No name provided = a fabrication.
>
> FFS, you silently elided the URL, Russian troll! If
> you had followed the URL you would have found the name
> of the judge *four sentences later*:
>

> | Dane County Circuit Judge Frank Remington wrote in an
> | opinion released Wednesday.
> |
> <ibid.>
>
> How much is Putin paying you to post your moronic retorts?

Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness is the most blatant of trolls. She's even
worse than Hartung, who has *admitted* his sole purpose here is to troll.

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<4lo2gh5ciqi1m0hdl28arkjm291qfigiov@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19731&group=alt.politics#19731

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 18:39:49 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 22:39 UTC

On Sat, 20 Aug 2022 14:15:48 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>>No name provided = a fabrication.
>
>FFS, you silently elided the URL, Russian troll! If
>you had followed the URL you would have found the name
>of the judge *four sentences later*:
>

> | Dane County Circuit Judge Frank Remington wrote in an
> | opinion released Wednesday.
> |
><ibid.>
>
>How much is Putin paying you to post your moronic retorts?
>
> --bks

Too much, apparently.

Swill
--
"Every investigation thus far makes one conclusion abundantly clear:
Secretary Clinton's fundamental lack of judgment and wanton disregard

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<46g4ghhcrrh4ginjf34n4ovvb2itmqkio0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19734&group=alt.politics#19734

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 10:27:57 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 14:27 UTC

Sherman) wrote:

>>No name provided = a fabrication.
>
>FFS, you silently elided the URL, Russian troll! If
>you had followed the URL you would have found the name
>of the judge *four sentences later*:

Put your best work FIRST!

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<tdtffg$h4e$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19735&group=alt.politics#19735

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 14:29:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 14:29 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 20 Aug 2022 14:15:48 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:

>>>No name provided = a fabrication.
>>
>>FFS, you silently elided the URL, Russian troll! If
>>you had followed the URL you would have found the name
>>of the judge *four sentences later*:
>
>Put your best work FIRST!

Wipe the egg off your FACE!

--bks

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<ril4gh1m30lir7td4qb1d6r759cl3g3n16@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19737&group=alt.politics#19737

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 11:59:57 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 15:59 UTC

On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 14:29:04 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>On Sat, 20 Aug 2022 14:15:48 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>>Sherman) wrote:

>>>FFS, you silently elided the URL, Russian troll! If
>>>you had followed the URL you would have found the name
>>>of the judge *four sentences later*:
>>
>>Put your best work FIRST!
>
>Wipe the egg off your FACE!

And take the stick out of your ASS! Lol!

Swill
--
"Every investigation thus far makes one conclusion abundantly clear:
Secretary Clinton's fundamental lack of judgment and wanton disregard
for protecting and keeping information confidential raises continued
questions about the exposure of our nation's diplomatic and national
security secrets,"
Kevin McCarthy (R) commenting on the Mar a Lago search August 09, 2022

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<ywtMK.943211$JVi.532262@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19740&group=alt.politics#19740

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 10:00:14 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 17:00 UTC

On 8/21/2022 7:29 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Aug 2022 14:15:48 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>> Sherman) wrote:

>>> FFS, you silently elided the URL, Russian troll! If
>>> you had followed the URL you would have found the name
>>> of the judge *four sentences later*:
>>
>> Put your best work FIRST!
>
> Wipe the shit off your FACE!

She won't.

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<I7wMK.1719496$cEE9.609876@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19741&group=alt.politics#19741

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 19:58:32 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 19:58 UTC

> On 19 Aug 2022 14:11:53 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

> > | For many months, former Supreme Court Justice Michael
> > | Gableman's taxpayer-funded review of the 2020 presidential
> > | election that has not produced any evidence of substantive
> > | voter fraud "accomplished nothing," according to a Dane
> > | County judge.
> > |

> No name provided = a fabrication.

(a) you deleted it. And even if it hadn't been in that story, you could look it up if the name was actually the important bit of the news.
(b) The report is consistent with the vast majority of world wide news reporting. Maybe you should find a news source that doesn't lie to you quite so
hard.

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<te9kmv$3t8ct$10@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19783&group=alt.politics#19783

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 23:12:01 -0600
 by: Gronk - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 05:12 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | For many months, former Supreme Court Justice Michael
> | Gableman's taxpayer-funded review of the 2020 presidential
> | election that has not produced any evidence of substantive
> | voter fraud "accomplished nothing," according to a Dane
> | County judge.
> |
> | Gableman didn't keep weekly progress reports as required by
> | the Wisconsin State Assembly.
> |
> | He conducted no witness interviews.
> |
> | And he gathered "no measurable data" over at least a
> | four-month span in 2021, the judge found.
> <https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/17/judge-admonishes-michael-gablemans-2020-review-wisconsin-election/10346689002/>

Wonder where the money went, eh?

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<rtrhghdriof1rp3olv6plg2ki6n0hjoma3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19786&group=alt.politics#19786

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 12:08:06 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 16:08 UTC

On Thu, 25 Aug 2022 23:12:01 -0600, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> |
>> | For many months, former Supreme Court Justice Michael
>> | Gableman's taxpayer-funded review of the 2020 presidential
>> | election that has not produced any evidence of substantive
>> | voter fraud "accomplished nothing," according to a Dane
>> | County judge.
>> |
>> | Gableman didn't keep weekly progress reports as required by
>> | the Wisconsin State Assembly.
>> |
>> | He conducted no witness interviews.
>> |
>> | And he gathered "no measurable data" over at least a
>> | four-month span in 2021, the judge found.
>> <https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/17/judge-admonishes-michael-gablemans-2020-review-wisconsin-election/10346689002/>
>>

>Wonder where the money went, eh?

So, a hard line rightist spends a small fortune and after several
months finds no election irregularities.

What a surprise. NOT.

Swill
--
"Snotty explaining the Constitution is like Trump explaining windmill
cancer." - B Hasselback (paraphrased)

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<BumdnY44CevtGpT-nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19792&group=alt.politics#19792

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 25B.Z...@noda.net (25B.Z969)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 22:54:40 -0400
 by: 25B.Z969 - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 02:54 UTC

On 8/26/22 1:12 AM, Gronk wrote:
> Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>   | For many months, former Supreme Court Justice Michael
>>   | Gableman's taxpayer-funded review of the 2020 presidential
>>   | election that has not produced any evidence of substantive
>>   | voter fraud "accomplished nothing," according to a Dane
>>   | County judge.
>>   | Gableman didn't keep weekly progress reports as required by
>>   | the Wisconsin State Assembly.
>>   | He conducted no witness interviews.
>>   | And he gathered "no measurable data" over at least a
>>   | four-month span in 2021, the judge found.
>>   | ...
>> <https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/17/judge-admonishes-michael-gablemans-2020-review-wisconsin-election/10346689002/>
>>

> Wonder where the money went, eh?

Pussy and beer of course !

Plus a little grease for the Bidens ....

Re: All The Election Fraud Was GOP Fraud

<0r4lghpq0uvbhejb5ak9fo7e5g3r59o6or@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19803&group=alt.politics#19803

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 17:59:03 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 21:59 UTC

On Fri, 26 Aug 2022 22:54:40 -0400, "25B.Z969" <25B.Z969@noda.net>
wrote:

>On 8/26/22 1:12 AM, Gronk wrote:
>> Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>>   | For many months, former Supreme Court Justice Michael
>>>   | Gableman's taxpayer-funded review of the 2020 presidential
>>>   | election that has not produced any evidence of substantive
>>>   | voter fraud "accomplished nothing," according to a Dane
>>>   | County judge.
>>>   | Gableman didn't keep weekly progress reports as required by
>>>   | the Wisconsin State Assembly.
>>>   | He conducted no witness interviews.
>>>   | And he gathered "no measurable data" over at least a
>>>   | four-month span in 2021, the judge found.
>>>   | ...
>>> <https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/17/judge-admonishes-michael-gablemans-2020-review-wisconsin-election/10346689002/>
>>>

>> Wonder where the money went, eh?
>
> Pussy and beer of course !
>
> Plus a little grease for the Bidens ....

Why would Gableman, a known hard right Republican be giving money to
Biden?

Swill