From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrat
Subject: A victory for religious freedom
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 14:39:14 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 18:39 UTC

CHICAGO (CBS) -- The NorthShore University Health System has agreed to
pay $10.3 million in a COVID-19 vaccine lawsuit.

More than a dozen health care workers sued the Evanston-based group
after they were denied religious exemptions for vaccinations.

In a statement, NorthShore said the settlement reflects its new
vaccine policy at Edward-Elmhurst Health.

The statement in full said, "We continue to support system-wide,
evidence-based vaccination requirements for everyone who works at
NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health and thank our team members for
helping to keep our communities safe. The settlement reflects
implementation of a new system-wide vaccine policy which will include
accommodation for team members with approved exemptions, including
former employees who are rehired."

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/chicago/news/northshore-university-health-to-pay-10-3-million-in-covid-19-vaccine-lawsuit/#app