Remember -- only 10% of anything can be in the top 10%.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Too Immature For An Abortion - But Not Motherhood

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Too Immature For An Abortion - But Not MotherhoodKlaus Schadenfreude

1
Re: Too Immature For An Abortion - But Not Motherhood

<VptMK.942989$JVi.177297@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19738&group=alt.politics#19738

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.where.is.hartung's.dd-214 alt.fan.rush-limbaugh alt.#ream.me.up.the.ass.snotty.eats.shit.and.barks.at.the.moon alt.survival misc.survivalism alt.politics alt.politics.republicans alt.politics.trump alt.society.liberalism talk.politics.guns talk.politics.misc
Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaurgh,alt.#ream.me.up.the.ass.snotty.eats.shit.and.barks.at.the.moon,alt.fucknozzles
Subject: Re: Too Immature For An Abortion - But Not Motherhood
Newsgroups: alt.where.is.hartung's.dd-214,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.#ream.me.up.the.ass.snotty.eats.shit.and.barks.at.the.moon,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 09:53:08 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 16:53 UTC

On 8/21/2022 7:47 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 8/20/22 12:30 PM, the late Mark Wieber wrote:

>>> NOT if she has to kill it
>>
>> non sequitur
>>
>>> if she has to kill it rather than wait for her to recover from the the pregnancy
>>
>> She should *not* have to "recover from the pregnancy."  She doesn't want to be
>> pregnant.  That thing inside her doesn't have a "right" to be there.
>

> You keep saying this and I keep

And you keep mouthing off bullshit. That thing inside her has no "right" to be
there, and she has *every* right to get rid of it.

You don't believe in any "right to life." That's just a smokescreen.