Mankind is poised midway between the gods and the beasts. -- Plotinus

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?

SubjectAuthor
* OT? - Are You Kidding Me?George Anthony
`* Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?bfh
 `* Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?film...@gmail.com
  +* Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?bfh
  |+- Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?George.Anthony
  |`* Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?kmiller
  | `* Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?bfh
  |  `* Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?kmiller
  |   `- Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?bfh
  `- Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?George.Anthony

1
OT? - Are You Kidding Me?

<u8pg1m$3nfc5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19698&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19698

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 13:33:31 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 18:33 UTC

If this doesn't tell you it was Hunter's stash. Do you mean to tell me
given the potential security risk(s), they would quit looking for the
source.
What if it were a bomb or strytchnine or ricin? Are you telling me one
of the supposed best police forces in the world is just giving up?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-close-white-house-cocaine-probe-without-finding-suspect
--
NAGA Democrats are destroying the United States of America.

Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?

<%WYrM.243581$1ZN4.78069@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19699&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19699

Subject: Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 16:14:50 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 20:14 UTC

George Anthony wrote:
> If this doesn't tell you it was Hunter's stash. Do you mean to tell me
> given the potential security risk(s), they would quit looking for the
> source.
> What if it were a bomb or strytchnine or ricin? Are you telling me one
> of the supposed best police forces in the world is just giving up?

Hell yes. If they keep looking, they might find someone more
embarrassing than giving up.

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-close-white-house-cocaine-probe-without-finding-suspect

--
bill

Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?

<25611d40-cebb-4e7c-bdf4-e8e326cd517dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19701&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19701

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 17:59:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 00:59 UTC

On Thursday, July 13, 2023 at 1:14:54 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> George Anthony wrote:
> > If this doesn't tell you it was Hunter's stash. Do you mean to tell me
> > given the potential security risk(s), they would quit looking for the
> > source.
> > What if it were a bomb or strytchnine or ricin? Are you telling me one
> > of the supposed best police forces in the world is just giving up?
> Hell yes. If they keep looking, they might find someone more
> embarrassing than giving up.
>
> > https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-close-white-house-cocaine-probe-without-finding-suspect
> >

> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

BFD! How much energy on this mystery would you like to see? That Biden man child is such a spoiled, rich, sleazy shitheel, he'd probably leave that blow behind, just to get everyone jumping though their assholes, so he could look concerned, while inwardly HawHawHawing! to himself, about all the excitement he created!

The Orc of Creston

Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?

<q82sM.340872$t9v6.136017@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19702&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19702

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 22:10:29 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 02:10 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, July 13, 2023 at 1:14:54 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> George Anthony wrote:
>>> If this doesn't tell you it was Hunter's stash. Do you mean to
>>> tell me given the potential security risk(s), they would quit
>>> looking for the source. What if it were a bomb or strytchnine
>>> or ricin? Are you telling me one of the supposed best police
>>> forces in the world is just giving up?
>> Hell yes. If they keep looking, they might find someone more
>> embarrassing than giving up.
>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-close-white-house-cocaine-probe-without-finding-suspect

--
>> bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> BFD! How much energy on this mystery would you like to see? That
> Biden man child is such a spoiled, rich, sleazy shitheel, he'd
> probably leave that blow behind, just to get everyone jumping
> though their assholes, so he could look concerned, while inwardly
> HawHawHawing! to himself, about all the excitement he created!

Hotdamn, congratulations, and kudos to you - you didn't mention Trump.
Have a Bud Light in an aluminum bottle with a lime wedge and put it on
my tab.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?

<u8qc9b$3tv3g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19703&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19703

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 02:35:24 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:/8EdpkJWZgXD1xDSes6ckQlBIrA=
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 02:35 UTC

film...@gmail.com <filmbydon@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, July 13, 2023 at 1:14:54 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> George Anthony wrote:
>>> If this doesn't tell you it was Hunter's stash. Do you mean to tell me
>>> given the potential security risk(s), they would quit looking for the
>>> source.
>>> What if it were a bomb or strytchnine or ricin? Are you telling me one
>>> of the supposed best police forces in the world is just giving up?
>> Hell yes. If they keep looking, they might find someone more
>> embarrassing than giving up.
>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-close-white-house-cocaine-probe-without-finding-suspect
>>>

>> --
>> bill
>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> BFD! How much energy on this mystery would you like to see? That Biden
> man child is such a spoiled, rich, sleazy shitheel, he'd probably leave
> that blow behind, just to get everyone jumping though their assholes, so
> he could look concerned, while inwardly HawHawHawing! to himself, about
> all the excitement he created!
>
> The Orc of Creston

You again liberals prove you have no reading comprehension.

--
Biden has no idea what he’s doing but he’s really good at it.

Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?

<u8qc9d$3tv3g$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19704&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19704

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 02:35:26 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:uc+cbaS0U8TtNiQptfqsqS1kzNs=

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> film...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Hell yes. If they keep looking, they might find someone more
>>> embarrassing than giving up.

Now you’ve done it. He’ll be back with another one of his sophomoric Trump
is bad posts.

--
Biden has no idea what he’s doing but he’s really good at it.

Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?

<7_WdnYDnrObGDCn5nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19723&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19723

Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 17:54:54 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 00:54 UTC

On 7/13/2023 7:10 PM, bfh wrote:
> film...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Hell yes. If they keep looking, they might find someone more
>>> embarrassing than giving up.

> --
>>> bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>>
>> BFD!  How much energy on this mystery would you like to see?  That
>> Biden man child is such a spoiled, rich, sleazy shitheel,  he'd
>> probably leave that blow behind,  just to get everyone jumping
>> though their assholes, so he could look concerned,  while inwardly
>> HawHawHawing! to himself, about all the excitement he created!
>
> Hotdamn, congratulations, and kudos to you - you didn't mention Trump.
> Have a Bud Light in an aluminum bottle with a lime wedge and put it on
> my tab.

He didn't mention global warming, either. That should be worth an orange
goon impeachment or indictment, of which there seem to be a surfeit.

> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?

<Ar2tM.338789$edN3.220441@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19725&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19725

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 23:19:59 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 03:19 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 7/13/2023 7:10 PM, bfh wrote:
>> film...@gmail.com wrote:

>> --
>>>
>>> BFD!  How much energy on this mystery would you like to see?  That
>>> Biden man child is such a spoiled, rich, sleazy shitheel,  he'd
>>> probably leave that blow behind,  just to get everyone jumping
>>> though their assholes, so he could look concerned,  while inwardly
>>> HawHawHawing! to himself, about all the excitement he created!
>>
>> Hotdamn, congratulations, and kudos to you - you didn't mention
>> Trump. Have a Bud Light in an aluminum bottle with a lime wedge and
>> put it on my tab.
>
> He didn't mention global warming, either. That should be worth an
> orange goon impeachment or indictment, of which there seem to be a
> surfeit.

I knew that it was uniquely possible that you would fill in the gaps.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?

<-9ucneiSJMmF7yT5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19744&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19744

Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 10:42:50 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 17:42 UTC

On 7/16/2023 8:19 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> --

>>> Hotdamn, congratulations, and kudos to you - you didn't mention
>>> Trump. Have a Bud Light in an aluminum bottle with a lime wedge and
>>> put it on my tab.
>>
>> He didn't mention global warming, either. That should be worth an
>> orange goon impeachment or indictment, of which there seem to be a
>> surfeit.
>
> I knew that it was uniquely possible that you would fill in the gaps.

I'm here for you - I think you know that...

Re: OT? - Are You Kidding Me?

<Q4huM.105183$TPw2.100881@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19745&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19745

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 16:48:48 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 20:48 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 7/16/2023 8:19 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> He didn't mention global warming, either. That should be worth an
>>> orange goon impeachment or indictment, of which there seem to be a
>>> surfeit.
>>
>> I knew that it was uniquely possible that you would fill in the gaps.
>>

> I'm here for you - I think you know that...

I thought I knew that.....but then you vanished for an unacceptable
metric of the passage of time and left me hanging by my fingernails
off the spaghetti shelf. You damPNW liberals are sooooo filled with
unreliableness, undependableness, and irresponsibleness.

--
bill