It looks like blind screaming hedonism won out.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Republican Cancel Culture

SubjectAuthor
* Republican Cancel CultureBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Republican Cancel Culturesuper70s
|`- Re: Republican Cancel CultureSiri Cruise
`* Re: Republican Cancel CultureNoBody
 +- Re: Republican Cancel CultureBob Reynolds
 `- Re: Republican Cancel Culturegovernor.swill

1
Republican Cancel Culture

<tdtfl2$7md$1@panix2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19736&group=alt.politics#19736

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Republican Cancel Culture
Date: 21 Aug 2022 14:32:02 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 14:32 UTC

| A Florida school district rejected a donation of
| dictionaries amid its book freeze resulting from new
| legislation on education materials in the state.
|
| Patrons of the Venice Suncoast Rotary Club said it has
| donated about 300 dictionaries per year to the school
| district for the last 15 years, totaling roughly 4,000
| dictionaries to date. This is the first time they have been
| rejected, according to The Sarasota Herald-Tribune.
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-florida-school-district-rejected-a-donation-of-dictionaries-due-to-its-book-freeze/ar-AA10SmDX>

--bks

Re: Republican Cancel Culture

<super70s-539B25.22303721082022@reader01.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19748&group=alt.politics#19748

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Republican Cancel Culture
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 22:30:37 -0500
 by: super70s - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 03:30 UTC

In article <tdtfl2$7md$1@panix2.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | A Florida school district rejected a donation of
> | dictionaries amid its book freeze resulting from new
> | legislation on education materials in the state.
> |
> | Patrons of the Venice Suncoast Rotary Club said it has
> | donated about 300 dictionaries per year to the school
> | district for the last 15 years, totaling roughly 4,000
> | dictionaries to date. This is the first time they have been
> | rejected, according to The Sarasota Herald-Tribune.
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-florida-school-district-rejected-
> a-donation-of-dictionaries-due-to-its-book-freeze/ar-AA10SmDX>
>
> --bks

Another day, another ridiculous Florida story.

If Floriduh is in some kind of competition with Texas and various other
red states to be the wackiest state in the nation I think they're
winning the battle currently.

Too much time in the sun or something.

Re: Republican Cancel Culture

<5ko6ghd59hnve4jeun65qos1q8bch1bi02@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19750&group=alt.politics#19750

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 07:05:15 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 11:05 UTC

On 21 Aug 2022 14:32:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | A Florida school district rejected a donation of
> | dictionaries amid its book freeze resulting from new
> | legislation on education materials in the state.
> |
> | Patrons of the Venice Suncoast Rotary Club said it has
> | donated about 300 dictionaries per year to the school
> | district for the last 15 years, totaling roughly 4,000
> | dictionaries to date. This is the first time they have been
> | rejected, according to The Sarasota Herald-Tribune.
><https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-florida-school-district-rejected-a-donation-of-dictionaries-due-to-its-book-freeze/ar-AA10SmDX>
>
> --bks

As usual Bradley is lying. Any book needs to be approved by a council
that hasn't been hired yet. If ONLY you'd included the third
paragraph of a four paragraph story.

Re: Republican Cancel Culture

<chine.bleu-AC543E.04280422082022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19751&group=alt.politics#19751

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 04:28:12 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 11:28 UTC

In article
super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> > <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-florida-school-district-rejected-
> > a-donation-of-dictionaries-due-to-its-book-freeze/ar-AA10SmDX>
> >
> > --bks
>
> Another day, another ridiculous Florida story.

Did you know dictionaries have subversive words like gay, tit,
dike, and boobie? Did you know just anyone could open a
dictionary and find out how to masticate?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Republican Cancel Culture

<M3MMK.799741$ntj.719047@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19753&group=alt.politics#19753

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: br...@hootmail.net (Bob Reynolds)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 07:06:36 -0700
 by: Bob Reynolds - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 14:06 UTC

On 8/22/2022 4:05 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On 21 Aug 2022 14:32:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

>> | A Florida school district rejected a donation of
>> | dictionaries amid its book freeze resulting from new
>> | legislation on education materials in the state.
>> |
>> | Patrons of the Venice Suncoast Rotary Club said it has
>> | donated about 300 dictionaries per year to the school
>> | district for the last 15 years, totaling roughly 4,000
>> | dictionaries to date. This is the first time they have been
>> | rejected, according to The Sarasota Herald-Tribune.
>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-florida-school-district-rejected-a-donation-of-dictionaries-due-to-its-book-freeze/ar-AA10SmDX>
>>
>> --bks
>
> As usual Bradley is lying.

No.

--
klaus.schadenfreude.Scheiße-Tute.@gmail.com

Re: Republican Cancel Culture

<tqk7ghp7sm25719h0tcd04abp35glra6f9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19759&group=alt.politics#19759

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 15:07:24 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 19:07 UTC

On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 07:05:15 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 21 Aug 2022 14:32:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>wrote:
>

>> | A Florida school district rejected a donation of
>> | dictionaries amid its book freeze resulting from new
>> | legislation on education materials in the state.
>> |
>> | Patrons of the Venice Suncoast Rotary Club said it has
>> | donated about 300 dictionaries per year to the school
>> | district for the last 15 years, totaling roughly 4,000
>> | dictionaries to date. This is the first time they have been
>> | rejected, according to The Sarasota Herald-Tribune.
>><https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-florida-school-district-rejected-a-donation-of-dictionaries-due-to-its-book-freeze/ar-AA10SmDX>
>>
>> --bks
>
>As usual Bradley is lying. Any book needs to be approved by a council
>that hasn't been hired yet. If ONLY you'd included the third
>paragraph of a four paragraph story.

Um, paragraph three:

""I would suspect somebody, anyone, could approve a dictionary in less
than one minute," Gar Reese, a member of the rotary club, told The
Tribune. "Why are we going through all this trouble?""

Actually it's a NINE paragraph story with an inset on mass shootings.

Swill
--
"Every investigation thus far makes one conclusion abundantly clear:
Secretary Clinton's fundamental lack of judgment and wanton disregard