Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Subject: Happy International Cat Day!
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 20:05:19 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 00:05 UTC

I took a bag of cat food to the "gate cat". She doesn't have a name.
She's a small, long-haired black feral who is part of the TNR colony.
She shows up every day to be fed. She's been coming around there for
more than 8 years. Totally feral, won't let anyone touch her nor will
she enter the building. She visits for kibble and water then goes off
to wherever it is she goes to hunt (likely marsh rats and lizards) and
then to sleep. She's pretty... but completely wild.

Jill

Re: Happy International Cat Day!

<595d093dcbjudith@sick-of-spam.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=203&group=rec.pets.cats.anecdotes#203

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Subject: Re: Happy International Cat Day!
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 20:09:20 +0100
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 19:09 UTC

In article <3j_PI.656$B8.584@fx19.iad>,
jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:
> I took a bag of cat food to the "gate cat". She doesn't have a name.
> She's a small, long-haired black feral who is part of the TNR colony.
> She shows up every day to be fed. She's been coming around there for
> more than 8 years. Totally feral, won't let anyone touch her nor will
> she enter the building. She visits for kibble and water then goes off
> to wherever it is she goes to hunt (likely marsh rats and lizards) and
> then to sleep. She's pretty... but completely wild.

> Jill

It's lovely that she's been coming for food all that time. A shame she
won't interact though.

Judith

--
Judith Latham