Imitation is the sincerest form of plagiarism.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?

SubjectAuthor
* Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?NoBody
`* Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?governor.swill
 +* Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?NoBody
 |`- Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?governor.swill
 `* Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?NoBody
  +- Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly sixChopSuey
  +* Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly sixDavid Hartung
  |`- Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?Mitchell Holman
  `* Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?governor.swill
   `* Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?NoBody
    `- Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?NoBody

1
Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?

<im5lghpmam4u6eksvg732de0jldbsq0tfc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19804&group=alt.politics#19804

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrat
Subject: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 18:14:03 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 22:14 UTC

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — The nationwide baby formula shortage is still
ongoing, and it continues to be a source of stress for many families
in the Kansas City metro.

Many are scrambling to find alternatives in feeding their infants the
necessary nutrients.

“I just want to thank the woman who donated to me,” said Anna Simmons,
who is still breastfeeding her youngest, Vivian.

Simmons recently underwent surgery to remove her appendix, and her
body was not producing enough breast milk during recovery. She had a
month's supply she pumped ahead of time, but it all went to waste
after the freezer door was left open by accident.

“I cried about ten times that day. And it sounds silly to cry over
breast milk, but I mean, I worked so hard for that. I pumped an hour
and a half every day,” Simmons said. “When I lost everything, I was
distraught, to say the least.”

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/local-mothers-still-struggle-to-find-baby-formula-amid-ongoing-shortage

Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?

<ktslghdc9s6l0ul4mgk38kmd5g9kovbs4c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19814&group=alt.politics#19814

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrat
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 00:50:31 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 04:50 UTC

On Sat, 27 Aug 2022 18:14:03 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — The nationwide baby formula shortage is still
>ongoing, and it continues to be a source of stress for many families
>in the Kansas City metro.
>
>Many are scrambling to find alternatives in feeding their infants the
>necessary nutrients.
>
>“I just want to thank the woman who donated to me,” said Anna Simmons,
>who is still breastfeeding her youngest, Vivian.

I thought you wanted markets to fix these things?

For example, you thought it was ok for Pharmas to charge whatever they
wanted for insulin and the govt had no business interfering?

When did you become a communist?

Swill
--
"Snotty explaining the Constitution is like Trump explaining windmill
cancer." - B Hasselback (paraphrased)

Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?

<tdumghhcq33theslfha2ook98ckuvekarq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19815&group=alt.politics#19815

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrat
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 10:28:48 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 14:28 UTC

On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 00:50:31 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Aug 2022 18:14:03 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — The nationwide baby formula shortage is still
>>ongoing, and it continues to be a source of stress for many families
>>in the Kansas City metro.
>>
>>Many are scrambling to find alternatives in feeding their infants the
>>necessary nutrients.
>>
>>“I just want to thank the woman who donated to me,” said Anna Simmons,
>>who is still breastfeeding her youngest, Vivian.
>
>I thought you wanted markets to fix these things?

As a general rule yes. However the government should be determining

A. How did this shortage occur?

B. Is the country's infrastructure local production sufficient enough
to prevent these kinds of shortages. If not there are things
government can do to encourage local production.

C. Are current policies making the recovery longer? Look to
inflation, Covid policies causing supply shortages and worker
shortages.

>For example, you thought it was ok for Pharmas to charge whatever they
>wanted for insulin and the govt had no business interfering?

Post where I said this. Include a citation.

>When did you become a communist?
>
>Swill

You continue to paint me as a one dimensional person without bothering
to understand what I'm saying.

Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?

<d3vmgh1fnus20r9d5dtt12vbio82ih421n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19816&group=alt.politics#19816

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrat
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 10:33:49 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 14:33 UTC

On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 00:50:31 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Aug 2022 18:14:03 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — The nationwide baby formula shortage is still
>>ongoing, and it continues to be a source of stress for many families
>>in the Kansas City metro.
>>
>>Many are scrambling to find alternatives in feeding their infants the
>>necessary nutrients.
>>
>>“I just want to thank the woman who donated to me,” said Anna Simmons,
>>who is still breastfeeding her youngest, Vivian.
>
>I thought you wanted markets to fix these things?
>
>For example, you thought it was ok for Pharmas to charge whatever they
>wanted for insulin and the govt had no business interfering?
>
>When did you become a communist?
>
>Swill

I will presume that given your obsesion with responding to me that
your unwillingness to respond to the several other threads I created
at the same time means that they require actual responses rather than
your blanket partisan non-response.

Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?

<6YLOK.144563$Ae2.32285@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19817&group=alt.politics#19817

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrat
From: ChopS...@catfooyong.com (ChopSuey)
Subject: Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six
months later?
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 15:36:34 GMT
 by: ChopSuey - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 15:36 UTC

On 2022-08-28, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 00:50:31 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 27 Aug 2022 18:14:03 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>
>>>OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — The nationwide baby formula shortage is still
>>>ongoing, and it continues to be a source of stress for many families
>>>in the Kansas City metro.
>>>
>>>Many are scrambling to find alternatives in feeding their infants the
>>>necessary nutrients.
>>>
>>>“I just want to thank the woman who donated to me,” said Anna Simmons,
>>>who is still breastfeeding her youngest, Vivian.
>>
>>I thought you wanted markets to fix these things?
>>
>>For example, you thought it was ok for Pharmas to charge whatever they
>>wanted for insulin and the govt had no business interfering?
>>
>>When did you become a communist?
>>
>>Swill
>
> I will presume that given your obsesion with responding to me that
> your unwillingness to respond to the several other threads I created
> at the same time means that they require actual responses rather than
> your blanket partisan non-response.

Joe Biden hasn't FIXED anything in the time he has been POTUS. In fact everything he has touched,
he has made worse.
King Midas in reverse.
Everything Biden touches, turns to shit.

--
ChopSuey
No, I haven't seen your cat.

Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?

<ss7nghlqd2v48cpalt5c27amh0oetvrkkh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19819&group=alt.politics#19819

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrat
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 13:06:30 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 17:06 UTC

On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 10:28:48 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 00:50:31 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 27 Aug 2022 18:14:03 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>
>>>OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — The nationwide baby formula shortage is still
>>>ongoing, and it continues to be a source of stress for many families
>>>in the Kansas City metro.
>>>
>>>Many are scrambling to find alternatives in feeding their infants the
>>>necessary nutrients.
>>>
>>>“I just want to thank the woman who donated to me,” said Anna Simmons,
>>>who is still breastfeeding her youngest, Vivian.
>>
>>I thought you wanted markets to fix these things?
>
>As a general rule yes. However the government should be determining
>
>A. How did this shortage occur?
>
>B. Is the country's infrastructure local production sufficient enough
>to prevent these kinds of shortages. If not there are things
>government can do to encourage local production.

You've stated time and again that government has no right to interfere
in private markets. You've gone so far as to regularly invoke the
Constitution as proof. You've been so vociferous about it, I'm sorry
if my amazement at you reversing your politics has become a big deal.

>C. Are current policies making the recovery longer? Look to
>inflation, Covid policies causing supply shortages and worker
>shortages.

Could you explain how that works? Not sure I see what you mean about
Covid or Covid policies as inflation drivers.

>>For example, you thought it was ok for Pharmas to charge whatever they
>>wanted for insulin and the govt had no business interfering?
>
>Post where I said this. Include a citation.

Mmhmm . . . thought so.

>>When did you become a communist?

>You continue to paint me as a one dimensional person without bothering
>to understand what I'm saying.

Perhaps you could be more clear?

Swill
--
"Snotty explaining the Constitution is like Trump explaining windmill
cancer." - B Hasselback (paraphrased)

Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?

<7wNOK.234995$eQ5.27917@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19820&group=alt.politics#19820

months later?
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrat
From: david.de...@Hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 10:23:13 -0700
 by: David Hartung - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 17:23 UTC

On 8/28/2022 7:33 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 00:50:31 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 27 Aug 2022 18:14:03 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>
>>> OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — The nationwide baby formula shortage is still
>>> ongoing, and it continues to be a source of stress for many families
>>> in the Kansas City metro.
>>>
>>> Many are scrambling to find alternatives in feeding their infants the
>>> necessary nutrients.
>>>
>>> “I just want to thank the woman who donated to me,” said Anna Simmons,
>>> who is still breastfeeding her youngest, Vivian.
>>
>> I thought you wanted markets to fix these things?
>>
>> For example, you thought it was ok for Pharmas to charge whatever they
>> wanted for insulin and the govt had no business interfering?
>>
>> When did you become a communist?
>>
>> Swill
>
> I will presume that [snip bullshit faulty presumption]

Just answer the question, comrade. Why do you want government to fix a market
problem?

Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?

<XnsAF0182C619C8Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.15>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19821&group=alt.politics#19821

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrat
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 17:52:37 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 17:52 UTC

David Hartung <david.demon.cocksucker@Hotmail.com> wrote in

> On 8/28/2022 7:33 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 00:50:31 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>>> I thought you wanted markets to fix these things?
>>>
>>> For example, you thought it was ok for Pharmas to charge whatever
>>> they wanted for insulin and the govt had no business interfering?
>>>
>>> When did you become a communist?
>>>
>>> Swill
>>
>> I will presume that [snip bullshit faulty presumption]
>
> Just answer the question, comrade. Why do you want government to fix
> a market problem?

Funny you should ask.

Bailout......................Year.........Cost.............President

Continental Bank........1984.......$9.5 billion.....Reagan

Savings & Loan..........1989.......$293.3 billion...Bush

Airline Industry...........2001.......$18.6 billion....Bush

Bear Stearns...............2008.......$30 billion......Bush

Fannie Mae.................2008.......$400 billion.....Bush

A.I.G.............................2008.......$180 billion.....Bush

Auto Industry...............2008.......$25 billion......Bush

TARP...........................2008.......$700 billion.....Bush

Citigroup.......................2008.......$280 billion.....Bush

http://www.propublica.org/special/government-bailouts
http://tinyurl.com/4m9pps

Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?

<bthngh9vc8t963ept6pnd854u1dudq36ab@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19822&group=alt.politics#19822

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrat
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 15:55:39 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 19:55 UTC

On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 10:33:49 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>I will presume that given your obsesion with responding to me that
>your unwillingness to respond to the several other threads I created
>at the same time means that they require actual responses rather than
>your blanket partisan non-response.

I don't think I'm the one with the obsesion (sic). You said you had
my posts in a special folder so you could look them over and decide
what to respond to. You've also said you have me killfiled. Lately
you've been responding to me quite frequently.

I don't have you killfiled and I don't care if you post or not. To
me, a post is a post. Why should I care who made it?

Swill
--
"Snotty explaining the Constitution is like Trump explaining windmill
cancer." - B Hasselback (paraphrased)

Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?

<e17pghdgpehdkbqku39kegk0ctv274m7na@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19826&group=alt.politics#19826

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrat
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 07:00:32 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 11:00 UTC

On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 15:55:39 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 10:33:49 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>I will presume that given your obsesion with responding to me that
>>your unwillingness to respond to the several other threads I created
>>at the same time means that they require actual responses rather than
>>your blanket partisan non-response.
>
>I don't think I'm the one with the obsesion (sic). You said you had
>my posts in a special folder so you could look them over and decide
>what to respond to.

I did? Post and cite that message RIGHT HERE:

Re: Why hasn't Big Joe fixed the baby formula shortage nearly six months later?

<3lrrgh5hsvqcaqig6kc5q2sqma6n2ga55i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19837&group=alt.politics#19837

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrat
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 07:05:07 -0400
 by: NoBody - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 11:05 UTC

On Mon, 29 Aug 2022 07:00:32 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 15:55:39 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 10:33:49 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I will presume that given your obsesion with responding to me that
>>>your unwillingness to respond to the several other threads I created
>>>at the same time means that they require actual responses rather than
>>>your blanket partisan non-response.
>>
>>I don't think I'm the one with the obsesion (sic). You said you had
>>my posts in a special folder so you could look them over and decide
>>what to respond to.
>

>I did? Post and cite that message RIGHT HERE:

Swill now is a documented liar.