From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: RWEC In Disarray!
Date: 2 Sep 2022 17:24:35 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 17:24 UTC

Hot Air's Allahpundit refuses to eat Trump's shit any more:
| That's one reason why, when I've been forced to choose, I
| preferred to be a traitor than a propagandist. Here's
| another: What is the right's "cause" at this point? What
| cause does the Republican Party presently serve? It has no
| meaningful policy agenda. It literally has no platform. The
| closest thing it has to a cause is justifying abuses of
| state power to own the libs and defending whatever Trump's
| latest boorish or corrupt thought-fart happens to be.
| Imagine being a propagandist for a cause as impoverished as
| that. Many don't need to imagine.
|
| The GOP does have a cause. The cause is consolidating
| power. Overturn the rigged elections, purge the disloyal
| bureaucrats, smash the corrupt institutions that stand in
| the way. Give the leader a free hand. It's plain as day to
| those who are willing to see where this is going, what the
| highest ambitions of this personality cult are. Those who
| support it without insisting on reform should at least stop
| pretending that they're voting for anything else.
<https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/09/02/farewell-to-hot-air-n494121>

--bks

Re: RWEC In Disarray!

<tetoe6$be0$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19862&group=alt.politics#19862

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: RWEC In Disarray!
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 20:18:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 20:18 UTC

>Hot Air's Allahpundit refuses to eat Trump's shit any more:
><https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/09/02/farewell-to-hot-air-n494121>

Fox News and Bill Barr refuse to eat Trump's shit anymore:

| Bill Barr slams Trump's special master request as 'red
| herring' as legal battle with DOJ continues
|
| Former attorney general criticized Trump for having 'loads
| of classified information sitting at Mar-a-Lago'
<https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-barr-slams-trumps-special-master-request-red-herring-legal-battle-doj-continues>

--bks

Re: RWEC In Disarray!

<tmo5hhl6pf2e82ni50aoc33g082g7jul99@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19869&group=alt.politics#19869

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2022 01:15:51 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 05:15 UTC

On Fri, 2 Sep 2022 20:18:14 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>>Hot Air's Allahpundit refuses to eat Trump's shit any more:
>><https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/09/02/farewell-to-hot-air-n494121>
>
>Fox News and Bill Barr refuse to eat Trump's shit anymore:
> |
> | Bill Barr slams Trump's special master request as 'red
> | herring' as legal battle with DOJ continues
> |
> | Former attorney general criticized Trump for having 'loads
> | of classified information sitting at Mar-a-Lago'
><https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-barr-slams-trumps-special-master-request-red-herring-legal-battle-doj-continues>

""People say this [raid] was unprecedented, but it's also
unprecedented for a president to take all this classified information
and put them in a country club," Barr said.

"The facts are starting to show that they [the DOJ] were being jerked
aroundÂ… how long do they wait?""

If Trump loses Fox he's fucked.

Swill

--
It didn't happen.
Ok, it did but not that way.

Re: RWEC In Disarray!

<tfkm8k$sp3$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19974&group=alt.politics#19974

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 13:02:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 13:02 UTC

>>Hot Air's Allahpundit refuses to eat Trump's shit any more:
>><https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/09/02/farewell-to-hot-air-n494121>

>Fox News and Bill Barr refuse to eat Trump's shit anymore:
><https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-barr-slams-trumps-special-master-request-red-herring-legal-battle-doj-continues>

_Washington Times_ refuses to eat Trump's shit anymore:

| Why Donald Trump will soon be indicted
<https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/aug/31/why-donald-trump-will-soon-be-indicted/>

--bks