I believe in getting into hot water; it keeps you clean. -- G. K. Chesterton

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / It's only a technical violation.

SubjectAuthor
* It's only a technical violation.Technobarbarian
+* Re: It's only a technical violation.sticks
|+- Re: It's only a technical violation.robert caprel
|+- Re: It's only a technical violation.robert caprel
|`* Re: It's only a technical violation.George.Anthony
| `- Re: It's only a technical violation.robert caprel
`* Re: It's only a technical violation.kmiller
 `- Re: It's only a technical violation.Technobarbarian

1
It's only a technical violation.

<f8302e12-60f9-4b68-a15b-f82604ba4987n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19891&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19891

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 15:44:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: It's only a technical violation.
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 22:44 UTC

"Pressed by NBC's Chuck Todd on Trump's alleged pressure campaign to get former Vice President Mike Pence to reverse the election, Lauro claimed that Trump and Pence had merely engaged in a disagreement over whether a vice president could constitutionally take actions that could lead to a presidential election being overturned.

“A technical violation of the Constitution is not a violation of criminal law," Lauro contended, calling it "just plain wrong" to suggest that Trump had pressed Pence to break the law."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trump-2020-election-indictment-lawyer-john-lauro-rcna98406

I just love all that Orwellian newspeak. "Just because he tried to stay in office after he lost the election that doesn't really mean he broke any laws." It was simply a "technical" violation. LOL. Any really civilized country would have taken him out back and hung him a long time ago.

TB

Re: It's only a technical violation.

<uap8q2$2gvdr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19892&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19892

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: It's only a technical violation.
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 18:02:25 -0500
 by: sticks - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 23:02 UTC

On 8/6/2023 5:44 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "Pressed by NBC's Chuck Todd on Trump's alleged pressure campaign to get former Vice President Mike Pence to reverse the election, Lauro claimed that Trump and Pence had merely engaged in a disagreement over whether a vice president could constitutionally take actions that could lead to a presidential election being overturned.
>
> “A technical violation of the Constitution is not a violation of criminal law," Lauro contended, calling it "just plain wrong" to suggest that Trump had pressed Pence to break the law."
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trump-2020-election-indictment-lawyer-john-lauro-rcna98406
>
> I just love all that Orwellian newspeak. "Just because he tried to stay in office after he lost the election that doesn't really mean he broke any laws." It was simply a "technical" violation. LOL. Any really civilized country would have taken him out back and hung him a long time ago.
>
> TB

Questioning election integrity is only allowed when democrats do it.
TechnoBoob really doesn't understand the case, and probably doesn't care
anyway. The case is a joke, and everybody knows it. This is about 2024
and keeping the left in power. Weaponizing the justice system of this
country is just another thing the left has destroyed. There is simply
no common ground to be had with your side. You're all evil.

Re: It's only a technical violation.

<ksGcnRdKFtfgy035nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19893&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19893

Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 19:27:08 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 02:27 UTC

On 8/6/2023 3:44 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "Pressed by NBC's Chuck Todd on Trump's alleged pressure campaign to get former Vice President Mike Pence to reverse the election, Lauro claimed that Trump and Pence had merely engaged in a disagreement over whether a vice president could constitutionally take actions that could lead to a presidential election being overturned.
>
> “A technical violation of the Constitution is not a violation of criminal law," Lauro contended, calling it "just plain wrong" to suggest that Trump had pressed Pence to break the law."
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trump-2020-election-indictment-lawyer-john-lauro-rcna98406
>
> I just love all that Orwellian newspeak. "Just because he tried to stay in office after he lost the election that doesn't really mean he broke any laws." It was simply a "technical" violation. LOL. Any really civilized country would have taken him out back and hung him a long time ago.
>
> TB

Wait. What about?

"Donald Trump's lawyer claims efforts to overturn 2020 election were
only 'aspirational,' not criminal"

"Trump’s defense team has argued the free speech protections in the
First Amendment shield Trump from the charges outlined in the
indictment, which accuse him of a criminal conspiracy to overturn the
2020 election and obstruct the certification of electors.

“He had every right to speak about the important issues that were taking
place after the election,” Lauro said.

Lauro took aim at Trump’s pressure campaign on election officials and
Vice President Mike Pence to interfere in the election, a key strategy
behind what prosecutors allege is Trump’s conspiracy. Lauro said Trump’s
requests were just “aspirational.”"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/08/06/donald-trump-john-lauro-jan-6-indictment/70538679007/

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Re: It's only a technical violation.

<cf7e91aa-a897-4391-b61a-27e9009343f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19894&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19894

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 05:59:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: bobcap...@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 12:59 UTC

On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 4:02:30 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 8/6/2023 5:44 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> > "Pressed by NBC's Chuck Todd on Trump's alleged pressure campaign to get former Vice President Mike Pence to reverse the election, Lauro claimed that Trump and Pence had merely engaged in a disagreement over whether a vice president could constitutionally take actions that could lead to a presidential election being overturned.
> >
> > “A technical violation of the Constitution is not a violation of criminal law," Lauro contended, calling it "just plain wrong" to suggest that Trump had pressed Pence to break the law."
> >
> > https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trump-2020-election-indictment-lawyer-john-lauro-rcna98406
> >
> > I just love all that Orwellian newspeak. "Just because he tried to stay in office after he lost the election that doesn't really mean he broke any laws." It was simply a "technical" violation. LOL. Any really civilized country would have taken him out back and hung him a long time ago.
> >
> > TB
> Questioning election integrity is only allowed when democrats do it.
> TechnoBoob really doesn't understand the case, and probably doesn't care
> anyway. The case is a joke, and everybody knows it. This is about 2024
> and keeping the left in power. Weaponizing the justice system of this
> country is just another thing the left has destroyed. There is simply
> no common ground to be had with your side. You're all evil.

Nice to know things don’t change, imagine the one day you actually had something intelligent to say the shock to everybody’s system would overwhelming. So do keep us underwhelmed and spare us all the agony.

Re: It's only a technical violation.

<0cbf62f7-ccd2-4b11-8e8d-2aee816989aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19895&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19895

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 06:01:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: bobcap...@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 13:01 UTC

On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 4:02:30 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 8/6/2023 5:44 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> > "Pressed by NBC's Chuck Todd on Trump's alleged pressure campaign to get former Vice President Mike Pence to reverse the election, Lauro claimed that Trump and Pence had merely engaged in a disagreement over whether a vice president could constitutionally take actions that could lead to a presidential election being overturned.
> >
> > “A technical violation of the Constitution is not a violation of criminal law," Lauro contended, calling it "just plain wrong" to suggest that Trump had pressed Pence to break the law."
> >
> > https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trump-2020-election-indictment-lawyer-john-lauro-rcna98406
> >
> > I just love all that Orwellian newspeak. "Just because he tried to stay in office after he lost the election that doesn't really mean he broke any laws." It was simply a "technical" violation. LOL. Any really civilized country would have taken him out back and hung him a long time ago.
> >
> > TB

> Questioning election integrity is only allowed when democrats do it.
> TechnoBoob really doesn't understand the case, and probably doesn't care
> anyway. The case is a joke, and everybody knows it. This is about 2024
> and keeping the left in power. Weaponizing the justice system of this
> country is just another thing the left has destroyed. There is simply
> no common ground to be had with your side. You're all evil.

Nice to know things don’t change, imagine the one day you actually had something intelligent to say the shock to everybody’s system would overwhelming. So do keep us underwhelmed and spare us all the agony.

Re: It's only a technical violation.

<91db6e45-b3c7-4988-a05e-9c3c9de550b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19896&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19896

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 14:42:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 21:42 UTC

On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 7:27:23 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> On 8/6/2023 3:44 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> > "Pressed by NBC's Chuck Todd on Trump's alleged pressure campaign to get former Vice President Mike Pence to reverse the election, Lauro claimed that Trump and Pence had merely engaged in a disagreement over whether a vice president could constitutionally take actions that could lead to a presidential election being overturned.
> >
> > “A technical violation of the Constitution is not a violation of criminal law," Lauro contended, calling it "just plain wrong" to suggest that Trump had pressed Pence to break the law."
> >
> > https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trump-2020-election-indictment-lawyer-john-lauro-rcna98406
> >
> > I just love all that Orwellian newspeak. "Just because he tried to stay in office after he lost the election that doesn't really mean he broke any laws." It was simply a "technical" violation. LOL. Any really civilized country would have taken him out back and hung him a long time ago.
> >
> > TB
> Wait. What about?
>
> "Donald Trump's lawyer claims efforts to overturn 2020 election were
> only 'aspirational,' not criminal"
>
> "Trump’s defense team has argued the free speech protections in the
> First Amendment shield Trump from the charges outlined in the
> indictment, which accuse him of a criminal conspiracy to overturn the
> 2020 election and obstruct the certification of electors.
>
> “He had every right to speak about the important issues that were taking
> place after the election,” Lauro said.
>
> Lauro took aim at Trump’s pressure campaign on election officials and
> Vice President Mike Pence to interfere in the election, a key strategy
> behind what prosecutors allege is Trump’s conspiracy. Lauro said Trump’s
> requests were just “aspirational.”"
>
> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/08/06/donald-trump-john-lauro-jan-6-indictment/70538679007/
>
> Lock him up! Lock him up!

This is obviously true. He "aspires" to be president for life. He doesn't miss the job. He just misses his old buzzer and ordering piles of junk food, so everyone can see how generous he is--when someone else is picking up the tab.

TB

Re: It's only a technical violation.

<uars6u$31r3i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19897&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19897

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 22:45:50 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:TK0l9hq46Gbsz3N2TS+GJHRapf4=
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 22:45 UTC

sticks <wolverine01@charter.net> wrote:
> On 8/6/2023 5:44 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>> "Pressed by NBC's Chuck Todd on Trump's alleged pressure campaign to get
>> former Vice President Mike Pence to reverse the election, Lauro claimed
>> that Trump and Pence had merely engaged in a disagreement over whether a
>> vice president could constitutionally take actions that could lead to a
>> presidential election being overturned.
>>
>> “A technical violation of the Constitution is not a violation of
>> criminal law," Lauro contended, calling it "just plain wrong" to suggest
>> that Trump had pressed Pence to break the law."
>>
>> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trump-2020-election-indictment-lawyer-john-lauro-rcna98406
>>
>> I just love all that Orwellian newspeak. "Just because he tried to stay
>> in office after he lost the election that doesn't really mean he broke
>> any laws." It was simply a "technical" violation. LOL. Any really
>> civilized country would have taken him out back and hung him a long time ago.
>>
>> TB
>
> Questioning election integrity is only allowed when democrats do it.
> TechnoBoob really doesn't understand the case, and probably doesn't care
> anyway. The case is a joke, and everybody knows it. This is about 2024
> and keeping the left in power. Weaponizing the justice system of this
> country is just another thing the left has destroyed. There is simply
> no common ground to be had with your side. You're all evil.

Everything the leftists touch turns to shit.

--
Interesting scientific fact - your DNA is on everything you touch except
your bag of coke.

Re: It's only a technical violation.

<cb407370-875d-4efa-9dbd-4be9512177b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19933&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19933

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 06:10:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: bobcap...@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Sun, 13 Aug 2023 13:10 UTC

On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 3:45:53 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> sticks <wolve...@charter.net> wrote:
> > On 8/6/2023 5:44 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> >> "Pressed by NBC's Chuck Todd on Trump's alleged pressure campaign to get
> >> former Vice President Mike Pence to reverse the election, Lauro claimed
> >> that Trump and Pence had merely engaged in a disagreement over whether a
> >> vice president could constitutionally take actions that could lead to a
> >> presidential election being overturned.
> >>
> >> “A technical violation of the Constitution is not a violation of
> >> criminal law," Lauro contended, calling it "just plain wrong" to suggest
> >> that Trump had pressed Pence to break the law."
> >>
> >> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trump-2020-election-indictment-lawyer-john-lauro-rcna98406
> >>
> >> I just love all that Orwellian newspeak. "Just because he tried to stay
> >> in office after he lost the election that doesn't really mean he broke
> >> any laws." It was simply a "technical" violation. LOL. Any really
> >> civilized country would have taken him out back and hung him a long time ago.
> >>
> >> TB
> >
> > Questioning election integrity is only allowed when democrats do it.
> > TechnoBoob really doesn't understand the case, and probably doesn't care
> > anyway. The case is a joke, and everybody knows it. This is about 2024
> > and keeping the left in power. Weaponizing the justice system of this
> > country is just another thing the left has destroyed. There is simply
> > no common ground to be had with your side. You're all evil.
> >

> Everything the leftists touch turns to shit.

You must be confused with Trump everything he touches turns to shit, hell he can’t event touch a women’s ass without it turning to shit! And if he is not told what to say his brain also turns to shit that scofflaw.