From: me...@privacy.net (Jack Pine Savage)
Newsgroups: alt.military.retired
Subject: Re: Express-Scripts Web Site
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 22:51:16 -0600
 by: Jack Pine Savage - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 04:51 UTC

"Jim_Higgins" wrote in message news:tnhm76$3c3jv$1@dont-email.me...

Has anyone been able to access the Express-Scripts.Com web site? I
cannot get a code for the 2 factor attempt they started that left the
web site dead since Monday. Telephone access is up but that is hardly
being able to access the site.

Other sites give you a choice of text, email or voice. This is email only.
--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A7ZO7XQSr4

Jim - I have no idea. I get all my scripts from the VA so I can't be of any
help to you. I'd suggest verifying your e-mail address that you are using
for your 2 part verification. You may have made an error when you entered
it.