If you have nothing to do, don't do it here.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matters

SubjectAuthor
* GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersTechnobarbarian
+* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersbfh
|`* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersDon Lampson
| +* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersTechnobarbarian
| |`* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersbfh
| | `- Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersTechnobarbarian
| `* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersbfh
|  `* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matterskmiller
|   `* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersbfh
|    +* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersDon Lampson
|    |`* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersbfh
|    | `* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersDon Lampson
|    |  +- Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matterssticks
|    |  `* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersbfh
|    |   +- Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersGeorge.Anthony
|    |   +* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersDon Lampson
|    |   |+* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersbfh
|    |   ||+- Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matterskmiller
|    |   ||`* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersTechnobarbarian
|    |   || `* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersbfh
|    |   ||  `* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matterskmiller
|    |   ||   `* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matterssticks
|    |   ||    `- Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersGeorge.Anthony
|    |   |`* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matterssticks
|    |   | +- Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersbfh
|    |   | +* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersDon Lampson
|    |   | |`* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matterssticks
|    |   | | `* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersDon Lampson
|    |   | |  `- Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matterssticks
|    |   | `- Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersrobert caprel
|    |   `* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matterskmiller
|    |    +- Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersTechnobarbarian
|    |    `* Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually mattersbfh
|    |     `- Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matterskmiller
|    `- Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matterskmiller
`- Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matterssticks

Pages:12
Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matters

<SOdCM.754466$GMN3.753781@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19935&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19935

Subject: Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matters
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
References: <de03d689-f229-4d15-9d4f-97539ac08d19n@googlegroups.com> <fieBM.514550$SuUf.337451@fx14.iad> <b213cb1d-dbf1-4502-9bfc-82bbd257a5a7n@googlegroups.com> <oGtBM.695193$GMN3.245277@fx16.iad> <DIKdneRz0OAMTkv5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com> <0zBBM.408977$U3w1.371457@fx09.iad> <03a20691-2acb-4d0d-8e3c-6e6f1e044019n@googlegroups.com> <G6FBM.719994$GMN3.311302@fx16.iad> <34ce7f9e-85b5-42ae-9734-bc7f7229b69an@googlegroups.com> <9rOBM.586702$TPw2.176100@fx17.iad> <0fd8ff5e-baa9-4db8-a020-74c7eff6d2b9n@googlegroups.com> <TpUBM.59037$m8Ke.47658@fx08.iad> <7c9835d5-398e-4ced-b084-1f63de8c211fn@googlegroups.com>
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 19:37:22 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 13 Aug 2023 23:37 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 4:17:11 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>
>> You got me there. But I'm a believer in innocent until proven
>> guilty.
>>> Who do you favor for a replacement for YKW, one that might
>>> satisfy all the GOP closet Fascists?
>
> You have made your belief into a religion.

Which belief is that?

> I don't need a court to
> confirm what I saw live on national television.
>
> "Read Trump's Jan. 6 Speech, A Key Part Of Impeachment Trial"
>
> https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial
>
> I was surprised how brazen his speech was, until I figured out
> that he really expected to stay in office. But, his speech wasn't
> really my favorite part of the show. My favorite parts of the show
> were the Qanon shaman and Don Junior's girlfriend nearly wetting
> herself from all the excitement before the main show.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYLwhp1A9hY
>
> I've seen the asshole get up in front of television cameras and say
> he has proof of election fraud, and he was going to release it in a
> matter of weeks, over a year ago. No one has ever found even an
> ounce of the sort of fraud the orange ass is still claiming. The
> idiot and his idiot followers really expected him to win, because,
> hey, we have bigger crowds. LOL So now they can't figure out how he
> lost. It's just an amazing puzzle--and *ALL* proof his followers
> need!
>
>> Do you think I'm a "fascist"?
>>
>>> The Orc of Hicksville
>>
>> Alrighty then. I can believe you're an
>> Orc.....ummmm......where's Hicksville? -- bill Theory don't mean
>> squat if it don't work.
>
> You have clearly joined the cult.

About as clear as Russia collusion?

--
bill

Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matters

<ubdmga$2dcg8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19940&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19940

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 11:58:49 -0500
<0fd8ff5e-baa9-4db8-a020-74c7eff6d2b9n@googlegroups.com>
 by: sticks - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 16:58 UTC

On 8/12/2023 4:36 PM, Don Lampson wrote:

> For the sake of an argument infinitum , let's assume Ol' Brandon, (the brains behind the Biden Crime Family) is doing a lousy job.... Who do you propose as a Republican alternative? Is your Rx, dismissing all charges against YKW, or electing a Prez to run the nation from the confines of his very own federal prison? HawHawHaw!

This is a clear case of the justice department interfering in an
election for the good of the party of their choice. It's all bullshit
made up crap, and even Dems like Turley and Dershowitz acknowledge that.
If people can't see that as it is, it's pretty much the end of a
useful discussion. All of this could have waited until after the
election, without dismissing anything. If it were real, that's what
would be done.

> Do you really believe, that somehow, Trump could be elected again, with all the baggage he's accumulated since his last victory in '16? Who do you favor for a replacement for YKW, one that might satisfy all the GOP closet Fascists?

Let's assume you all really do dislike, even hate Trump. It was no
secret about how corrupt and mentally unable to be president Biden was
before the election. Yet you were willing to vote for this crime boss
who is beholden to so many of our foreign enemies to our countries great
harm. Comically, while claiming Trump was the one dong the types of
thing Biden and the democrat party actually did! All that baggage still
means nothing to those on the left, as long as they retain power. They
will do this to ANY republican. Trump is just willing to take it at
this time.

Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matters

<1RtCM.613984$TPw2.388387@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19941&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19941

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 13:51:57 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 17:51 UTC

sticks wrote:
> On 8/12/2023 4:36 PM, Don Lampson wrote:
>
>> For the sake of an argument infinitum ,  let's assume Ol' Brandon,
>> (the brains behind the Biden Crime Family)  is doing a lousy
>> job....   Who do you propose as a Republican alternative?  Is your
>> Rx, dismissing all charges against YKW,  or electing a Prez to run
>> the nation from the confines of his very own federal prison?
>> HawHawHaw!
>
> This is a clear case of the justice department interfering in an
> election for the good of the party of their choice.  It's all bullshit
> made up crap, and even Dems like Turley and Dershowitz acknowledge
> that.  If people can't see that as it is, it's pretty much the end of
> a useful discussion.  All of this could have waited until after the
> election, without dismissing anything.  If it were real, that's what
> would be done.
>
>> Do you really believe, that somehow, Trump could be elected again,
>> with all the baggage he's accumulated since his last victory in
>> '16?   Who do you favor for a replacement for YKW, one that might
>> satisfy all the GOP closet Fascists?
>
> Let's assume you all really do dislike, even hate Trump.  It was no
> secret about how corrupt and mentally unable to be president Biden was
> before the election.  Yet you were willing to vote for this crime boss
> who is beholden to so many of our foreign enemies to our countries
> great harm.  Comically, while claiming Trump was the one dong the
> types of thing Biden and the democrat party actually did!  All that
> baggage still means nothing to those on the left, as long as they
> retain power.  They will do this to ANY republican.  Trump is just
> willing to take it at this time.

It used to be that there were some yellow dog Democrats. Now, just
about all of themDems are.

--
bill

Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matters

<bea3e913-e1ed-442e-97de-4f43a8d4102fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19944&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19944

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 12:09:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: donlamp...@gmail.com (Don Lampson)
 by: Don Lampson - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 19:09 UTC

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 9:58:54 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 8/12/2023 4:36 PM, Don Lampson wrote:
>
> > For the sake of an argument infinitum , let's assume Ol' Brandon, (the brains behind the Biden Crime Family) is doing a lousy job.... Who do you propose as a Republican alternative? Is your Rx, dismissing all charges against YKW, or electing a Prez to run the nation from the confines of his very own federal prison? HawHawHaw!
> This is a clear case of the justice department interfering in an
> election for the good of the party of their choice. It's all bullshit
> made up crap, and even Dems like Turley and Dershowitz acknowledge that.
> If people can't see that as it is, it's pretty much the end of a
> useful discussion. All of this could have waited until after the
> election, without dismissing anything. If it were real, that's what
> would be done.
> > Do you really believe, that somehow, Trump could be elected again, with all the baggage he's accumulated since his last victory in '16? Who do you favor for a replacement for YKW, one that might satisfy all the GOP closet Fascists?
> Let's assume you all really do dislike, even hate Trump. It was no
> secret about how corrupt and mentally unable to be president Biden was
> before the election. Yet you were willing to vote for this crime boss
> who is beholden to so many of our foreign enemies to our countries great
> harm. Comically, while claiming Trump was the one dong the types of
> thing Biden and the democrat party actually did! All that baggage still
> means nothing to those on the left, as long as they retain power. They
> will do this to ANY republican. Trump is just willing to take it at
> this time.

Maybe you've bumped your head, or just 'et too many Q berries, from the QAnon bush? Trump isn't nobly willing to take on "the slings & arrows, of outrageous fortunes...." That's why he's hiring any lawyer he can get... He has no choice! The charges just keep coming against him, and his minions.... He's the new "Lost Cause", of the 21st Century.... Are you expecting a miracle by Devine intervention, to somehow get him reelected. when he lost by seven million votes last time, without all those pesky charges against him?

"Ol' Brandon" probably enjoys watching him squirm, while trying to keep a straight face on, for propriety's sake.... HawHawHaw!

Judge Dredd Jr.

Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matters

<ube3uq$2fdoc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19945&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19945

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 15:48:26 -0500
<0fd8ff5e-baa9-4db8-a020-74c7eff6d2b9n@googlegroups.com>
<ubdmga$2dcg8$1@dont-email.me>
<bea3e913-e1ed-442e-97de-4f43a8d4102fn@googlegroups.com>
 by: sticks - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 20:48 UTC

On 8/14/2023 2:09 PM, Don Lampson wrote:
>> Let's assume you all really do dislike, even hate Trump. It was no
>> secret about how corrupt and mentally unable to be president Biden was
>> before the election. Yet you were willing to vote for this crime boss
>> who is beholden to so many of our foreign enemies to our countries great
>> harm. Comically, while claiming Trump was the one dong the types of
>> thing Biden and the democrat party actually did! All that baggage still
>> means nothing to those on the left, as long as they retain power. They
>> will do this to ANY republican. Trump is just willing to take it at
>> this time.

> Maybe you've bumped your head, or just 'et too many Q berries, from the QAnon bush? Trump isn't nobly willing to take on "the slings & arrows, of outrageous fortunes...."

Of course he is. If he didn't run, this probably would not have
happened. The only caveat is that the swamp has been at this for over 6
years now making sure anyone who is not a member of the in crowd in DC
never attempts to do this to them again. Since all you hear is liberal
propaganda, I'm not surprised you have the opinion you do.

>That's why he's hiring any lawyer he can get... He has no choice!

That leftist attack dog Marc Elias who exited the proven corrupt Perkins
Coie to start the equally disgusting Elias Law Group has made it his
mission to use mega donor funding to file frivolous lawsuits against any
lawyer who has anything to do with a conservative cause. Dems believe
in equal justice, unless you're a conservative. Then you shouldn't be
able to get any.

> The charges just keep coming against him, and his minions....

And yet, he gains support with every attack and charge he gets. It's
all bullshit and anybody with any brains sees through it. Feel free to
take that personally, as it's obviously true.

He's >the new "Lost Cause", of the 21st Century.... Are you expecting a
miracle by Devine intervention, to somehow get him reelected. when he
lost by seven million votes last time, without all those pesky charges
against him?

You seem to have conveniently forgotten the years of constant attacks on
everything he did or said. I think it's unconscionable you leftists
think it is OK to do this to your opposition, and hope once Republicans
are back in charge, they don't reciprocate in this manner. I have no
problem letting investigation and the courts take their course, but just
making shit up and changing laws is over the top.

> "Ol' Brandon" probably enjoys watching him squirm, while trying to keep a straight face on, for propriety's sake.... HawHawHaw!

Brandon's doing a good amount of squirming on his own right now. Of
course since you only listen to democrat propaganda, you've probably not
heard of everything or anything being shown that the piece of shit and
his family did for money to the detriment of our country's security.
But your HawHawHawing is a great way of avoiding answering the part in
my post where none of this criminality was unknown before the election,
but partisan idiots like you voted for this criminal anyway. You people
really are just dumb!

Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matters

<29c9b19d-ef7f-459a-8a8c-b5f077b8fb70n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19946&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19946

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 20:31:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: donlamp...@gmail.com (Don Lampson)
 by: Don Lampson - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 03:31 UTC

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 1:48:30 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> [...]
> are back in charge, they don't reciprocate in this manner. I have no
> problem letting investigation and the courts take their course, but just
> making shit up and changing laws is over the top.
> > "Ol' Brandon" probably enjoys watching him squirm, while trying to keep a straight face on, for propriety's sake.... HawHawHaw!
> Brandon's doing a good amount of squirming on his own right now. Of
> course since you only listen to democrat propaganda, you've probably not
> heard of everything or anything being shown that the piece of shit and
> his family did for money to the detriment of our country's security.
> But your HawHawHawing is a great way of avoiding answering the part in
> my post where none of this criminality was unknown before the election,
> but partisan idiots like you voted for this criminal anyway. You people

You are totally bamboozled, brainwashed, & a full fledged member, of the Trump cult of 21st Century Ghost Dancers.... The majority of the nation just won't go along with your fantasy of getting back to "those good old days" of social controls... I guess there's just too many partisan idiots, and not enough enlightened Fascists like you? Ain't it a shame? HawHawHaw!

Trump's goose was cooked, when he refused to return the Classified Info, then lied about it! The following jam, was nobody's fault but his own...

Remember, Trump the billionaire will need lots of money to keep operating as a candidate, on top of all his "legal bills", from the "Democrat witch hunt".... You'd better give, & keep giving, until your last gold dollar is gone! Credit cards are accepted, too! If you patriotic piggy banks fail to get him elected, he'll certainly know who to blame, won't he? HawHawHaw!

The Sage of Shandon

Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matters

<ubgahe$2tcmq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19947&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19947

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 11:53:01 -0500
<0fd8ff5e-baa9-4db8-a020-74c7eff6d2b9n@googlegroups.com>
<ubdmga$2dcg8$1@dont-email.me>
<bea3e913-e1ed-442e-97de-4f43a8d4102fn@googlegroups.com>
<ube3uq$2fdoc$1@dont-email.me>
<29c9b19d-ef7f-459a-8a8c-b5f077b8fb70n@googlegroups.com>
 by: sticks - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 16:53 UTC

On 8/14/2023 10:31 PM, Don Lampson wrote:

>>> Maybe you've bumped your head, or just 'et too many Q berries, from the QAnon bush? Trump isn't nobly willing to take on "the slings & arrows, of outrageous fortunes...."
>> Of course he is. If he didn't run, this probably would not have
>> happened. The only caveat is that the swamp has been at this for over 6
>> years now making sure anyone who is not a member of the in crowd in DC
>> never attempts to do this to them again. Since all you hear is liberal
>> propaganda, I'm not surprised you have the opinion you do.
>>> That's why he's hiring any lawyer he can get... He has no choice!
>> That leftist attack dog Marc Elias who exited the proven corrupt Perkins
>> Coie to start the equally disgusting Elias Law Group has made it his
>> mission to use mega donor funding to file frivolous lawsuits against any
>> lawyer who has anything to do with a conservative cause. Dems believe
>> in equal justice, unless you're a conservative. Then you shouldn't be
>> able to get any.
>>> The charges just keep coming against him, and his minions....
>> And yet, he gains support with every attack and charge he gets. It's
>> all bullshit and anybody with any brains sees through it. Feel free to
>> take that personally, as it's obviously true.
>> He's >the new "Lost Cause", of the 21st Century.... Are you expecting a
>> miracle by Devine intervention, to somehow get him reelected. when he
>> lost by seven million votes last time, without all those pesky charges
>> against him?
>> You seem to have conveniently forgotten the years of constant attacks on
>> everything he did or said. I think it's unconscionable you leftists
>> think it is OK to do this to your opposition, and hope once Republicans
>> are back in charge, they don't reciprocate in this manner. I have no
>> problem letting investigation and the courts take their course, but just
>> making shit up and changing laws is over the top.
>>> "Ol' Brandon" probably enjoys watching him squirm, while trying to keep a straight face on, for propriety's sake.... HawHawHaw!
>> Brandon's doing a good amount of squirming on his own right now. Of
>> course since you only listen to democrat propaganda, you've probably not
>> heard of everything or anything being shown that the piece of shit and
>> his family did for money to the detriment of our country's security.
>> But your HawHawHawing is a great way of avoiding answering the part in
>> my post where none of this criminality was unknown before the election,
>> but partisan idiots like you voted for this criminal anyway. You people
>> really are just dumb!
>
> You are totally bamboozled, brainwashed, & a full fledged member, of the Trump cult of 21st Century Ghost Dancers....

I certainly liked Trumps policies over just about anything the
progressive marxist now in power want. I would of course argue it is
you with your head in the sand.

> The majority of the nation just won't go along with your fantasy of getting back to "those good old days" of social controls...

As I like the government to be small and just leave us all the hell
alone, I don't know what "social controls" you are referring to. But it
is humorous hearing a liberal claim conservatives want control after
watching what you've done to eliminate and censor free speech, force
vaccination on an unwilling populace, classifying parents at school
board meetings as terrorists, arresting people praying, taking our 2nd
amendment rights, and the list goes on and on.

> I guess there's just too many partisan idiots, and not enough enlightened Fascists like you? Ain't it a shame? HawHawHaw!

You really should learn what words mean before you use them. You did at
least get the part about yourself being a partisan idiot right, though.

> Trump's goose was cooked, when he refused to return the Classified Info, then lied about it! The following jam, was nobody's fault but his own...

Your lack of exposure to opposing views on JackOffs case is apparent and
predictable. I don't expect you to know anything except but how the
media presents this case. Corrupt Garland had his man Jack totally
ignore the Presidential Records act which gives the President 5 years
and almost unlimited authority to hold even classified documents. They
were negotiating even as the FBI did an unannounced search/raid on the
presidents private residence, something that has never been done before
and the direct opposite of other people like Hillary, Biden, Obama and
the multitude of other people who have classified documents in their
possession. Trump was actually president, while Biden stole his docs
while a Senator and Clinton destroyed hers even after they were under
subpoena.

Ignoring the PRA and having a hack like Jack Smith doing the dirty work,
don't give the appearance of the justice department acting fairly.
Their policy is supposed to be not interfering in elections, and this
documents dispute could have been settled in the usual ways, and even
after the election. But doing so, would not accomplish their objective
which is to harm the republican candidate in any way they can.

<https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trumps-indictment-slam-dunk-case-liberal-media-believes>

> Remember, Trump the billionaire will need lots of money to keep operating as a candidate, on top of all his "legal bills", from the "Democrat witch hunt".... You'd better give, & keep giving, until your last gold dollar is gone! Credit cards are accepted, too! If you patriotic piggy banks fail to get him elected, he'll certainly know who to blame, won't he? HawHawHaw!
>
> The Sage of Shandon

You just ramble on like a little girl most of the time.

Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matters

<mvudnbKvOI64Ukb5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19951&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19951

Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 12:16:55 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
References: <de03d689-f229-4d15-9d4f-97539ac08d19n@googlegroups.com> <fieBM.514550$SuUf.337451@fx14.iad> <b213cb1d-dbf1-4502-9bfc-82bbd257a5a7n@googlegroups.com> <oGtBM.695193$GMN3.245277@fx16.iad> <DIKdneRz0OAMTkv5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com> <0zBBM.408977$U3w1.371457@fx09.iad> <03a20691-2acb-4d0d-8e3c-6e6f1e044019n@googlegroups.com> <G6FBM.719994$GMN3.311302@fx16.iad> <34ce7f9e-85b5-42ae-9734-bc7f7229b69an@googlegroups.com> <9rOBM.586702$TPw2.176100@fx17.iad> <0fd8ff5e-baa9-4db8-a020-74c7eff6d2b9n@googlegroups.com> <TpUBM.59037$m8Ke.47658@fx08.iad> <7c9835d5-398e-4ced-b084-1f63de8c211fn@googlegroups.com> <SOdCM.754466$GMN3.753781@fx16.iad>
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 19:16 UTC

On 8/13/2023 4:37 PM, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>> On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 4:17:11 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>>
>>> You got me there. But I'm a believer in innocent until proven
>>> guilty.
>>
>> You have made your belief into a religion.
>
> Which belief is that?
>
>> I don't need a court to
>> confirm what I saw live on national television.
>>
>> "Read Trump's Jan. 6 Speech, A Key Part Of Impeachment Trial"
>>
>> https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial
>>
>>  I was surprised how brazen his speech was, until I figured out
>> that he really expected to stay in office. But, his speech wasn't
>> really my favorite part of the show. My favorite parts of the show
>> were the Qanon shaman and Don Junior's girlfriend nearly wetting
>> herself from all the excitement before the main show.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYLwhp1A9hY
>>
>> I've seen the asshole get up in front of television cameras and say
>> he has proof of election fraud, and he was going to release it in a
>> matter of weeks, over a year ago. No one has ever found even an
>> ounce of the sort of fraud the orange ass is still claiming. The
>> idiot and his idiot followers really expected him to win, because,
>> hey, we have bigger crowds. LOL So now they can't figure out how he
>> lost. It's just an amazing puzzle--and *ALL* proof his followers
>> need!
>>
>>> Do you think I'm a "fascist"?

>>> Alrighty then. I can believe you're an
>>> Orc.....ummmm......where's Hicksville? -- bill Theory don't mean
>>> squat if it don't work.
>>
>> You have clearly joined the cult.
>
> About as clear as Russia collusion?

91 charges in 4 indictments, now. And, with the mouth your ex-leader
has, who knows if that's all.

Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matters

<ubgl4u$2uscp$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19953&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19953

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 14:54:07 -0500
<0fd8ff5e-baa9-4db8-a020-74c7eff6d2b9n@googlegroups.com>
<TpUBM.59037$m8Ke.47658@fx08.iad>
<7c9835d5-398e-4ced-b084-1f63de8c211fn@googlegroups.com>
<SOdCM.754466$GMN3.753781@fx16.iad>
<mvudnbKvOI64Ukb5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: sticks - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 19:54 UTC

On 8/15/2023 2:16 PM, kmiller wrote:
> On 8/13/2023 4:37 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> You have made your belief into a religion.
>>
>> Which belief is that?
>>
>>> I don't need a court to
>>> confirm what I saw live on national television.
>>>
>>> "Read Trump's Jan. 6 Speech, A Key Part Of Impeachment Trial"
>>>
>>> https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial
>>>
>>>  I was surprised how brazen his speech was, until I figured out
>>> that he really expected to stay in office. But, his speech wasn't
>>> really my favorite part of the show. My favorite parts of the show
>>> were the Qanon shaman and Don Junior's girlfriend nearly wetting
>>> herself from all the excitement before the main show.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYLwhp1A9hY
>>>
>>> I've seen the asshole get up in front of television cameras and say
>>> he has proof of election fraud, and he was going to release it in a
>>> matter of weeks, over a year ago. No one has ever found even an
>>> ounce of the sort of fraud the orange ass is still claiming. The
>>> idiot and his idiot followers really expected him to win, because,
>>> hey, we have bigger crowds. LOL So now they can't figure out how he
>>> lost. It's just an amazing puzzle--and *ALL* proof his followers
>>> need!

>>> You have clearly joined the cult.
>>
>> About as clear as Russia collusion?
>>

> 91 charges in 4 indictments, now. And, with the mouth your ex-leader
> has, who knows if that's all.

Yes, weaponize the justice department to criminalize defending yourself
and speaking about ridiculous charges in the middle of a presidential
campaign. Remind me again who you retards say are the fascists?

Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matters

<a1033d1d-6270-494a-aa6c-609e90346e89n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19957&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19957

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 08:55:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: bobcap...@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 15:55 UTC

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 9:58:54 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 8/12/2023 4:36 PM, Don Lampson wrote:
>
> > For the sake of an argument infinitum , let's assume Ol' Brandon, (the brains behind the Biden Crime Family) is doing a lousy job.... Who do you propose as a Republican alternative? Is your Rx, dismissing all charges against YKW, or electing a Prez to run the nation from the confines of his very own federal prison? HawHawHaw!
> This is a clear case of the justice department interfering in an
> election for the good of the party of their choice. It's all bullshit
> made up crap, and even Dems like Turley and Dershowitz acknowledge that.
> If people can't see that as it is, it's pretty much the end of a
> useful discussion. All of this could have waited until after the
> election, without dismissing anything. If it were real, that's what
> would be done.
> > Do you really believe, that somehow, Trump could be elected again, with all the baggage he's accumulated since his last victory in '16? Who do you favor for a replacement for YKW, one that might satisfy all the GOP closet Fascists?
> Let's assume you all really do dislike, even hate Trump. It was no
> secret about how corrupt and mentally unable to be president Biden was
> before the election. Yet you were willing to vote for this crime boss
> who is beholden to so many of our foreign enemies to our countries great
> harm. Comically, while claiming Trump was the one dong the types of
> thing Biden and the democrat party actually did! All that baggage still
> means nothing to those on the left, as long as they retain power. They
> will do this to ANY republican. Trump is just willing to take it at
> this time.

Oh stick in the mud so nice seeing that that rice and noodle diet really works for you wonder if it will do equally as well for Mikie von Puke, early reports are affirmative indeed.

Re: GOP reconsiders whether anti-Biden evidence actually matters

<ubjj4p$3f9u0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19961&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19961

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 22:38:17 -0000 (UTC)
<0fd8ff5e-baa9-4db8-a020-74c7eff6d2b9n@googlegroups.com>
<TpUBM.59037$m8Ke.47658@fx08.iad>
<7c9835d5-398e-4ced-b084-1f63de8c211fn@googlegroups.com>
<SOdCM.754466$GMN3.753781@fx16.iad>
<mvudnbKvOI64Ukb5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>
<ubgl4u$2uscp$2@dont-email.me>
sha1:jbpJkSPM7rB44c73wwrov8m9M90=
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 22:38 UTC

sticks <wolverine01@charter.net> wrote:
> On 8/15/2023 2:16 PM, kmiller wrote:

>>> Which belief is that?

>>> About as clear as Russia collusion?
>>>

>> 91 charges in 4 indictments, now. And, with the mouth your ex-leader
>> has, who knows if that's all.
>
> Yes, weaponize the justice department to criminalize defending yourself
> and speaking about ridiculous charges in the middle of a presidential
> campaign. Remind me again who you retards say are the fascists?

They had to do something when they lost the supreme court.

--
Interesting scientific fact - your DNA is on everything you touch except
your bag of coke.