You just wait, I'll sin till I blow up! -- Dylan Thomas

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

SubjectAuthor
* <OT> My favorite GOP Prez CandidateDon Lampson
+* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidatekmiller
|`* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez CandidateDon Lampson
| +- Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidatesticks
| +* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidatebfh
| |`* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez CandidateDon Lampson
| | +* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidatebfh
| | |+* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidatekmiller
| | |`- Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidatesticks
| | `- Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidatesticks
| `* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez CandidateDon Lampson
|  `* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez CandidateTechnobarbarian
|   `* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidatekmiller
|    `* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez CandidateTechnobarbarian
|     `- Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidaterobert caprel
`* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez CandidateTechnobarbarian
 +- Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidatesticks
 `* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidatekmiller
  +- Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidatesticks
  +* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez CandidateGeorge.Anthony
  |`- Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidatesticks
  +- Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez CandidateFrank Howell
  `* Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez CandidateTechnobarbarian
   `- Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidatedm_callier

1
<OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<09cad468-dfc3-40f6-806a-155d0bf01916n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19962&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19962

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 15:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate
From: donlamp...@gmail.com (Don Lampson)
 by: Don Lampson - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 22:52 UTC

I enjoy watching former Gov. Christie trying to claw his way up the GOP food chain of candidates, by dissing YKW, every chance he gets... In fact, as he tells it, he knew all along what a four flusher YKW was! Yesir! That's the ticket! Never mind, that he spent years, osculating the fundament, of YKW!
Now, things are different! Now, Christie is just an obese prickball, filled with nastiness toward his former mentor, & shot caller, another obese prickball, who views him as a "treasonous rat"! What a fun show to watch unfold....

Jiffy Pop Jr.

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<73KdnZp4U9-WyED5nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19963&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19963

Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 16:00:30 -0700
Subject: Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 23:00 UTC

On 8/16/2023 3:52 PM, Don Lampson wrote:
> I enjoy watching former Gov. Christie trying to claw his way up the GOP food chain of candidates, by dissing YKW, every chance he gets... In fact, as he tells it, he knew all along what a four flusher YKW was! Yesir! That's the ticket! Never mind, that he spent years, osculating the fundament, of YKW!
> Now, things are different! Now, Christie is just an obese prickball, filled with nastiness toward his former mentor, & shot caller, another obese prickball, who views him as a "treasonous rat"! What a fun show to watch unfold....
>
> Jiffy Pop Jr.

They all want to turn on the orange goon but none of them have the balls
- except Christy - who's only playing lip service to the anti-goon side.
They're all fervently hoping the orange goon will step aside (or go to
jail) and assign all of his goonites to them! HawHawHaw!

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<d1193cbc-80e5-4241-9d6a-69c117115065n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19973&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19973

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 16:35:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: donlamp...@gmail.com (Don Lampson)
 by: Don Lampson - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 23:35 UTC

On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 4:00:40 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> On 8/16/2023 3:52 PM, Don Lampson wrote:
> > I enjoy watching former Gov. Christie trying to claw his way up the GOP food chain of candidates, by dissing YKW, every chance he gets... In fact, as he tells it, he knew all along what a four flusher YKW was! Yesir! That's the ticket! Never mind, that he spent years, osculating the fundament, of YKW!
> > Now, things are different! Now, Christie is just an obese prickball, filled with nastiness toward his former mentor, & shot caller, another obese prickball, who views him as a "treasonous rat"! What a fun show to watch unfold....
> >
> > Jiffy Pop Jr.
> >

> They all want to turn on the orange goon but none of them have the balls
> - except Christy - who's only playing lip service to the anti-goon side.
> They're all fervently hoping the orange goon will step aside (or go to
> jail) and assign all of his goonites to them! HawHawHaw!

I suspect YKW is really sceert of Christie's passive-aggressive, & particular nastiness, toward him, as the front runner of GOP candidates? I think he views that fat, turncoat, prickbowl as an angel of reason, sitting on his shoulder, saying, "I told you so!", and fears other Republicans might start thinking the same way... He figures Tucker Carlson, and his yuge audience of fools, are a much safer bet than being with his fellow candidates, Gawd! What if they placed him smack between Gov. Christie, & his former V.P. Pence, for the debate? HawHawHaw!

In the meantime, YKW is hoping that Christie will trim down those DeSantis supporters, before their donors squander money on a loser, when they ought to be giving it to him!

BTW, I'm predicting that his special interview with Tucker will be a disaster, since it will give Tucker the chance to redeem his credibility, as genuine, professional media mavin... YKW, is probably expecting, Tucker to be just like he was, back in the good old days...... Do you think it will?

The Prognosticator of Pozo

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<ubp182$emjl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19974&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19974

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 19:09:38 -0500
 by: sticks - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 00:09 UTC

On 8/18/2023 6:35 PM, Donald wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 4:00:40 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
>> On 8/16/2023 3:52 PM, Don Lampson wrote:
>>> I enjoy watching former Gov. Christie trying to claw his way up the GOP food chain of candidates, by dissing YKW, every chance he gets... In fact, as he tells it, he knew all along what a four flusher YKW was! Yesir! That's the ticket! Never mind, that he spent years, osculating the fundament, of YKW!
>>> Now, things are different! Now, Christie is just an obese prickball, filled with nastiness toward his former mentor, & shot caller, another obese prickball, who views him as a "treasonous rat"! What a fun show to watch unfold....
>>>
>>> Jiffy Pop Jr.
>>>

>> They all want to turn on the orange goon but none of them have the balls
>> - except Christy - who's only playing lip service to the anti-goon side.
>> They're all fervently hoping the orange goon will step aside (or go to
>> jail) and assign all of his goonites to them! HawHawHaw!
>
> I suspect YKW is really sceert of Christie's passive-aggressive, & particular nastiness, toward him, as the front runner of GOP candidates? I think he views that fat, turncoat, prickbowl as an angel of reason, sitting on his shoulder, saying, "I told you so!", and fears other Republicans might start thinking the same way... He figures Tucker Carlson, and his yuge audience of fools, are a much safer bet than being with his fellow candidates, Gawd! What if they placed him smack between Gov. Christie, & his former V.P. Pence, for the debate? HawHawHaw!
>
> In the meantime, YKW is hoping that Christie will trim down those DeSantis supporters, before their donors squander money on a loser, when they ought to be giving it to him!
>
> BTW, I'm predicting that his special interview with Tucker will be a disaster, since it will give Tucker the chance to redeem his credibility, as genuine, professional media mavin... YKW, is probably expecting, Tucker to be just like he was, back in the good old days...... Do you think it will?
>
> The Prognosticator of Pozo

And the answer is, "What is the definition of clueless."

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<68UDM.458020$qnnb.15770@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19975&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19975

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 20:36:17 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 00:36 UTC

Don Lampson wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 4:00:40 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
>> On 8/16/2023 3:52 PM, Don Lampson wrote:
>>> I enjoy watching former Gov. Christie trying to claw his way up the GOP food chain of candidates, by dissing YKW, every chance he gets... In fact, as he tells it, he knew all along what a four flusher YKW was! Yesir! That's the ticket! Never mind, that he spent years, osculating the fundament, of YKW!
>>> Now, things are different! Now, Christie is just an obese prickball, filled with nastiness toward his former mentor, & shot caller, another obese prickball, who views him as a "treasonous rat"! What a fun show to watch unfold....
>>>
>>> Jiffy Pop Jr.
>>>

>> They all want to turn on the orange goon but none of them have the balls
>> - except Christy - who's only playing lip service to the anti-goon side.
>> They're all fervently hoping the orange goon will step aside (or go to
>> jail) and assign all of his goonites to them! HawHawHaw!
>
> I suspect YKW is really sceert of Christie's passive-aggressive, & particular nastiness, toward him, as the front runner of GOP candidates? I think he views that fat, turncoat, prickbowl as an angel of reason, sitting on his shoulder, saying, "I told you so!", and fears other Republicans might start thinking the same way... He figures Tucker Carlson, and his yuge audience of fools, are a much safer bet than being with his fellow candidates, Gawd! What if they placed him smack between Gov. Christie, & his former V.P. Pence, for the debate? HawHawHaw!
>
> In the meantime, YKW is hoping that Christie will trim down those DeSantis supporters, before their donors squander money on a loser, when they ought to be giving it to him!
>
> BTW, I'm predicting that his special interview with Tucker will be a disaster, since it will give Tucker the chance to redeem his credibility, as genuine, professional media mavin... YKW, is probably expecting, Tucker to be just like he was, back in the good old days...... Do you think it will?
>
> The Prognosticator of Pozo

I allege that your license actually says, "Bozo of Prognostico".

--
bill

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<4b60849a-6d54-4554-933d-9c9df8137e58n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19976&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19976

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 19:48:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: donlamp...@gmail.com (Don Lampson)
 by: Don Lampson - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 02:48 UTC

On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 5:36:20 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Don Lampson wrote:

> >> They all want to turn on the orange goon but none of them have the balls
> >> - except Christy - who's only playing lip service to the anti-goon side.
> >> They're all fervently hoping the orange goon will step aside (or go to
> >> jail) and assign all of his goonites to them! HawHawHaw!
> >
> > I suspect YKW is really sceert of Christie's passive-aggressive, & particular nastiness, toward him, as the front runner of GOP candidates? I think he views that fat, turncoat, prickbowl as an angel of reason, sitting on his shoulder, saying, "I told you so!", and fears other Republicans might start thinking the same way... He figures Tucker Carlson, and his yuge audience of fools, are a much safer bet than being with his fellow candidates, Gawd! What if they placed him smack between Gov. Christie, & his former V.P. Pence, for the debate? HawHawHaw!
> >
> > In the meantime, YKW is hoping that Christie will trim down those DeSantis supporters, before their donors squander money on a loser, when they ought to be giving it to him!
> >
> > BTW, I'm predicting that his special interview with Tucker will be a disaster, since it will give Tucker the chance to redeem his credibility, as genuine, professional media mavin... YKW, is probably expecting, Tucker to be just like he was, back in the good old days...... Do you think it will?
> >
> > The Prognosticator of Pozo
> I allege that your license actually says, "Bozo of Prognostico".
>

> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

I realize just how frightening my scary stories can get sometimes... It might be the end, of an era? Trumpers from all over the nation would have to switch those YKW bumper stickers on their rigs to, "VOTE for Christie! "He told you so!" HawHawHaw!

The P.P.

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<TnWDM.803546$GMN3.123524@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19977&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19977

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 23:09:38 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 03:09 UTC

Don Lampson wrote:
> On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 5:36:20 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Don Lampson wrote:

>>> I suspect YKW is really sceert of Christie's
>>> passive-aggressive, & particular nastiness, toward him, as the
>>> front runner of GOP candidates? I think he views that fat,
>>> turncoat, prickbowl as an angel of reason, sitting on his
>>> shoulder, saying, "I told you so!", and fears other Republicans
>>> might start thinking the same way... He figures Tucker Carlson,
>>> and his yuge audience of fools, are a much safer bet than being
>>> with his fellow candidates, Gawd! What if they placed him smack
>>> between Gov. Christie, & his former V.P. Pence, for the debate?
>>> HawHawHaw!
>>>
>>> In the meantime, YKW is hoping that Christie will trim down
>>> those DeSantis supporters, before their donors squander money
>>> on a loser, when they ought to be giving it to him!
>>>
>>> BTW, I'm predicting that his special interview with Tucker will
>>> be a disaster, since it will give Tucker the chance to redeem
>>> his credibility, as genuine, professional media mavin... YKW,
>>> is probably expecting, Tucker to be just like he was, back in
>>> the good old days...... Do you think it will?
>>>
>>> The Prognosticator of Pozo
>> I allege that your license actually says, "Bozo of Prognostico".
>>

>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> I realize just how frightening my scary stories can get
> sometimes... It might be the end, of an era? Trumpers from all
> over the nation would have to switch those YKW bumper stickers on
> their rigs to, "VOTE for Christie! "He told you so!" HawHawHaw!
>
> The P.P.

I ain't sceert, BP. I don't have any Trump bumper stickers, window
decals, fender flags,
yard signs, yard flags, Tshirts, buttons, caps, hats, or spats. If you
think of something I left out, I'm efficaciously certain that I don't
have any of those either.

--
bill

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<gAOdndCC5ZxMUn35nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19978&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19978

Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 07:21:07 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 14:21 UTC

On 8/18/2023 8:09 PM, bfh wrote:
> Don Lampson wrote:

>>> I allege that your license actually says, "Bozo of Prognostico".
>>>

>>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>>
>> I realize just how frightening my scary stories can get
>> sometimes...   It might be the end,  of an era?  Trumpers from all
>> over the nation would have to switch those YKW bumper stickers on
>> their rigs to,  "VOTE for Christie!  "He told you so!"  HawHawHaw!
>>
>> The P.P.
>
> I ain't sceert, BP. I don't have any Trump bumper stickers, window
> decals, fender flags,
> yard signs, yard flags, Tshirts, buttons, caps, hats, or spats. If you
> think of something I left out, I'm efficaciously certain that I don't
> have any of those either.

I hope you got a good price for all that useless crap.

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<ubqju8$sh6u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19979&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19979

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 09:34:44 -0500
 by: sticks - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 14:34 UTC

On 8/18/2023 9:48 PM, Don Lampson wrote:
> On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 5:36:20 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Don Lampson wrote:

>>> I suspect YKW is really sceert of Christie's passive-aggressive, & particular nastiness, toward him, as the front runner of GOP candidates? I think he views that fat, turncoat, prickbowl as an angel of reason, sitting on his shoulder, saying, "I told you so!", and fears other Republicans might start thinking the same way... He figures Tucker Carlson, and his yuge audience of fools, are a much safer bet than being with his fellow candidates, Gawd! What if they placed him smack between Gov. Christie, & his former V.P. Pence, for the debate? HawHawHaw!
>>>
>>> In the meantime, YKW is hoping that Christie will trim down those DeSantis supporters, before their donors squander money on a loser, when they ought to be giving it to him!
>>>
>>> BTW, I'm predicting that his special interview with Tucker will be a disaster, since it will give Tucker the chance to redeem his credibility, as genuine, professional media mavin... YKW, is probably expecting, Tucker to be just like he was, back in the good old days...... Do you think it will?
>>>
>>> The Prognosticator of Pozo
>> I allege that your license actually says, "Bozo of Prognostico".
>>

>> --
>> bill
>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> I realize just how frightening my scary stories can get sometimes... It might be the end, of an era? Trumpers from all over the nation would have to switch those YKW bumper stickers on their rigs to, "VOTE for Christie! "He told you so!" HawHawHaw!
>
> The P.P.

I think Dems like speculating on the Republican side of the upcoming
election mostly so they don't have to talk about what their side is
doing with their candidate with dementia they're pushing ahead with.
Isn't he the one they suddenly pushed over the finish line when it was
apparent Bernie Sanders was going to win the nomination? I suspect they
will refuse to participate in the general election debates with Biden,
too. Unless, of course, Hunter gets some fresh cocaine into the white
house to juice him up.

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<ubqk79$sh6u$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19980&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19980

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 09:39:37 -0500
 by: sticks - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 14:39 UTC

On 8/18/2023 10:09 PM, bfh wrote:
> Don Lampson wrote:

>>> I allege that your license actually says, "Bozo of Prognostico".
>>>

>>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>>
>> I realize just how frightening my scary stories can get
>> sometimes...   It might be the end,  of an era?  Trumpers from all
>> over the nation would have to switch those YKW bumper stickers on
>> their rigs to,  "VOTE for Christie!  "He told you so!"  HawHawHaw!
>>
>> The P.P.
>
> I ain't sceert, BP. I don't have any Trump bumper stickers, window
> decals, fender flags,
> yard signs, yard flags, Tshirts, buttons, caps, hats, or spats. If you
> think of something I left out, I'm efficaciously certain that I don't
> have any of those either.

I did pick up a nice emblem to put on my truck. A casual observer would
not notice it. It looks like this:
FJB
Edition

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<UZ5EM.294024$Fgta.201030@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19981&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19981

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 12:21:07 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 16:21 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 8/18/2023 8:09 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Don Lampson wrote:

>>> I realize just how frightening my scary stories can get
>>> sometimes...   It might be the end,  of an era?  Trumpers from all
>>> over the nation would have to switch those YKW bumper stickers on
>>> their rigs to,  "VOTE for Christie!  "He told you so!"  HawHawHaw!
>>>
>>> The P.P.
>>
>> I ain't sceert, BP. I don't have any Trump bumper stickers, window
>> decals, fender flags,
>> yard signs, yard flags, Tshirts, buttons, caps, hats, or spats. If
>> you think of something I left out, I'm efficaciously certain that I
>> don't have any of those either.
>>

> I hope you got a good price for all that useless crap.

I never never had any in all of history.

--
bill

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<0d6480d1-a54a-49ec-a5d0-69c31abeb710n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19982&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19982

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 11:58:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 18:58 UTC

On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 3:52:32 PM UTC-7, Don Lampson wrote:
> I enjoy watching former Gov. Christie trying to claw his way up the GOP food chain of candidates, by dissing YKW, every chance he gets... In fact, as he tells it, he knew all along what a four flusher YKW was! Yesir! That's the ticket! Never mind, that he spent years, osculating the fundament, of YKW!
> Now, things are different! Now, Christie is just an obese prickball, filled with nastiness toward his former mentor, & shot caller, another obese prickball, who views him as a "treasonous rat"! What a fun show to watch unfold....
>
> Jiffy Pop Jr.

My favorite candidate is Mike Pence. He's so dense and disconnected from reality that he doesn't realize that his political career died with #45's lame insurrection.

TB

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<ubrma8$125ug$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19983&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19983

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 19:21:29 -0500
 by: sticks - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 00:21 UTC

On 8/19/2023 1:58 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 3:52:32 PM UTC-7, Don Lampson wrote:
>> I enjoy watching former Gov. Christie trying to claw his way up the GOP food chain of candidates, by dissing YKW, every chance he gets... In fact, as he tells it, he knew all along what a four flusher YKW was! Yesir! That's the ticket! Never mind, that he spent years, osculating the fundament, of YKW!
>> Now, things are different! Now, Christie is just an obese prickball, filled with nastiness toward his former mentor, & shot caller, another obese prickball, who views him as a "treasonous rat"! What a fun show to watch unfold....
>>
>> Jiffy Pop Jr.
>
> My favorite candidate is Mike Pence. He's so dense and disconnected from reality that he doesn't realize that his political career died with #45's lame insurrection.
>
> TB

Ha! I suppose that's how a liberal would spin it, as usual it's a dense
and disconnected from reality viewpoint.

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<tI6cnXUO6uKjiX_5nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19984&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19984

Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 06:25:19 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 13:25 UTC

On 8/19/2023 11:58 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 3:52:32 PM UTC-7, Don Lampson wrote:
>> I enjoy watching former Gov. Christie trying to claw his way up the GOP food chain of candidates, by dissing YKW, every chance he gets... In fact, as he tells it, he knew all along what a four flusher YKW was! Yesir! That's the ticket! Never mind, that he spent years, osculating the fundament, of YKW!
>> Now, things are different! Now, Christie is just an obese prickball, filled with nastiness toward his former mentor, & shot caller, another obese prickball, who views him as a "treasonous rat"! What a fun show to watch unfold....
>>
>> Jiffy Pop Jr.
>
> My favorite candidate is Mike Pence. He's so dense and disconnected from reality that he doesn't realize that his political career died with #45's lame insurrection.
>
> TB

It's even more difficult to choose a least favorite. There's that swamy
guy who is so far right he's running into his own backside. There's
DeSaintless who believes in freedom - his own freedom to take yours.
Basically, it's like trying to pick the best mealy-mouthed, lying,
freedom hating, pretend-christian, people hating, shithead.

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<ubt8vs$1d7a1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19985&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19985

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 09:46:18 -0500
 by: sticks - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 14:46 UTC

On 8/20/2023 8:25 AM, kmiller wrote:

> It's even more difficult to choose a least favorite. There's that swamy
> guy who is so far right he's running into his own backside. There's
> DeSaintless who believes in freedom - his own freedom to take yours.

What would really be difficult would be getting you libtards to actually
cite something specific rather than reading from the talking points
script, and then actually debating it. In the end, it really doesn't
matter since relatively few take you leftists serious anymore.

> Basically, it's like trying to pick the best mealy-mouthed, lying,
> freedom hating, pretend-christian, people hating, shithead.

That's a spot on definition of a typical democrat politician. I can
think of a few more adjectives to add to your list, but those will
suffice for now.

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<ubtfmf$1eiuk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19986&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19986

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 16:40:47 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:JlOl8pTaNfsF1+9apdPa3XtZ0u0=
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 16:40 UTC

kmiller <i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 8/19/2023 11:58 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>> On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 3:52:32 PM UTC-7, Don Lampson wrote:
>>> I enjoy watching former Gov. Christie trying to claw his way up the GOP
>>> food chain of candidates, by dissing YKW, every chance he gets... In
>>> fact, as he tells it, he knew all along what a four flusher YKW was!
>>> Yesir! That's the ticket! Never mind, that he spent years, osculating
>>> the fundament, of YKW!
>>> Now, things are different! Now, Christie is just an obese prickball,
>>> filled with nastiness toward his former mentor, & shot caller, another
>>> obese prickball, who views him as a "treasonous rat"! What a fun show to watch unfold....
>>>
>>> Jiffy Pop Jr.
>>
>> My favorite candidate is Mike Pence. He's so dense and disconnected from
>> reality that he doesn't realize that his political career died with
>> #45's lame insurrection.
>>
>> TB
>
> It's even more difficult to choose a least favorite. There's that swamy
> guy who is so far right he's running into his own backside. There's
> DeSaintless who believes in freedom - his own freedom to take yours.
> Basically, it's like trying to pick the best mealy-mouthed, lying,
> freedom hating, pretend-christian, people hating, shithead.

You already have that. He is occupying space in the White House right now.
It’s unbelievable how deeply rooted in denial you people are.

--
Interesting scientific fact - your DNA is on everything you touch except
your bag of coke.

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<ubtftn$1ehpp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19987&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19987

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 11:44:39 -0500
 by: sticks - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 16:44 UTC

On 8/20/2023 11:40 AM, George.Anthony wrote:
> kmiller <i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> My favorite candidate is Mike Pence. He's so dense and disconnected from
>>> reality that he doesn't realize that his political career died with
>>> #45's lame insurrection.
>>>
>>> TB
>>
>> It's even more difficult to choose a least favorite. There's that swamy
>> guy who is so far right he's running into his own backside. There's
>> DeSaintless who believes in freedom - his own freedom to take yours.
>> Basically, it's like trying to pick the best mealy-mouthed, lying,
>> freedom hating, pretend-christian, people hating, shithead.
>>

> You already have that. He is occupying space in the White House right now.
> It’s unbelievable how deeply rooted in denial you people are.

I think he's in Lake Tahoe now. Read the script, sniff some kids, ice
cream, vacation. Rinse and repeat.

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<1fwEM.294262$Fgta.130273@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19988&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19988

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 15:14:22 -0700
 by: Frank Howell - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 22:14 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 8/19/2023 11:58 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>> On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 3:52:32 PM UTC-7, Don Lampson wrote:
>>> I enjoy watching former Gov. Christie trying to claw his way up the
>>> GOP food chain of candidates, by dissing YKW, every chance he gets...
>>> In fact, as he tells it, he knew all along what a four flusher YKW
>>> was! Yesir! That's the ticket! Never mind, that he spent years,
>>> osculating the fundament, of YKW!
>>> Now, things are different! Now, Christie is just an obese prickball,
>>> filled with nastiness toward his former mentor, & shot caller,
>>> another obese prickball, who views him as a "treasonous rat"! What a
>>> fun show to watch unfold....
>>>
>>> Jiffy Pop Jr.
>>
>>        My favorite candidate is Mike Pence. He's so dense and
>> disconnected from reality that he doesn't realize that his political
>> career died with #45's lame insurrection.
>>
>> TB
>
> It's even more difficult to choose a least favorite. There's that swamy
> guy who is so far right he's running into his own backside. There's
> DeSaintless who believes in freedom - his own freedom to take yours.
> Basically, it's like trying to pick the best mealy-mouthed, lying,
> freedom hating, pretend-christian, people hating, shithead.
And those are his good points!

--
Frank Howell

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<658687f1-c75f-42f2-a551-07f987be1358n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19994&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19994

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 13:34:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 20:34 UTC

On Sunday, August 20, 2023 at 6:25:26 AM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> On 8/19/2023 11:58 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> > On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 3:52:32 PM UTC-7, Don Lampson wrote:
> >> I enjoy watching former Gov. Christie trying to claw his way up the GOP food chain of candidates, by dissing YKW, every chance he gets... In fact, as he tells it, he knew all along what a four flusher YKW was! Yesir! That's the ticket! Never mind, that he spent years, osculating the fundament, of YKW!
> >> Now, things are different! Now, Christie is just an obese prickball, filled with nastiness toward his former mentor, & shot caller, another obese prickball, who views him as a "treasonous rat"! What a fun show to watch unfold....
> >>
> >> Jiffy Pop Jr.
> >
> > My favorite candidate is Mike Pence. He's so dense and disconnected from reality that he doesn't realize that his political career died with #45's lame insurrection.
> >
> > TB
> It's even more difficult to choose a least favorite. There's that swamy
> guy who is so far right he's running into his own backside. There's
> DeSaintless who believes in freedom - his own freedom to take yours.
> Basically, it's like trying to pick the best mealy-mouthed, lying,
> freedom hating, pretend-christian, people hating, shithead.

I think you skipped over the obvious choice for least favorite. The orange gangster they're all trying to emulate. Naturally they're all trying to do it with their own special twist. I haven't paid much attention to most of these guys because I think the rest of the pack is just trying to position themselves for 2028. I did read an article about one of them written by a friend who claimed his friend was the most normal of the bunch. I didn't think that was much of a recommendation. That guy is one of the mealy-mouthed politicians who can't bring himself to say anything about the slobfather's amazing lies. We're at a point where "big" lie doesn't even begin to cover it. It just keeps growing bigger and more fantastic. The slobfather is the only one in the whole wide world who can prove massive voter fraud and he's withholding this information because of his lawyer's advice? Gimme a break. Only a genuine idjit would believe that for a second.

TB

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<615cade0-fd10-45ed-9031-5a1aec68eddcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19995&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19995

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 16:04:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: dm.call...@gmail.com (dm_callier)
 by: dm_callier - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 23:04 UTC

On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 1:34:34 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
<TheBigSnip> We're at a point where "big" lie doesn't even begin to cover it. It just keeps growing bigger and more fantastic. The slobfather is the only one in the whole wide world who can prove massive voter fraud and he's withholding this information because of his lawyer's advice? Gimme a break. Only a genuine idjit would believe that for a second.

Welcome to the Land Of Many Idjits...gleeful idjits, at that.

Enjoy the day
dmc

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<e447720b-178f-49f5-bf8d-cbac98aa50edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20012&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20012

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 23:05:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: donlamp...@gmail.com (Don Lampson)
 by: Don Lampson - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 06:05 UTC

On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 4:35:40 PM UTC-7, Don Lampson wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 4:00:40 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> > On 8/16/2023 3:52 PM, Don Lampson wrote:
> > > I enjoy watching former Gov. Christie trying to claw his way up the GOP food chain of candidates, by dissing YKW, every chance he gets... In fact, as he tells it, he knew all along what a four flusher YKW was! Yesir! That's the ticket! Never mind, that he spent years, osculating the fundament, of YKW!
> > > Now, things are different! Now, Christie is just an obese prickball, filled with nastiness toward his former mentor, & shot caller, another obese prickball, who views him as a "treasonous rat"! What a fun show to watch unfold....
> > >
> > > Jiffy Pop Jr.
> > >

> > They all want to turn on the orange goon but none of them have the balls
> > - except Christy - who's only playing lip service to the anti-goon side..
> > They're all fervently hoping the orange goon will step aside (or go to
> > jail) and assign all of his goonites to them! HawHawHaw!
> I suspect YKW is really sceert of Christie's passive-aggressive, & particular nastiness, toward him, as the front runner of GOP candidates? I think he views that fat, turncoat, prickbowl as an angel of reason, sitting on his shoulder, saying, "I told you so!", and fears other Republicans might start thinking the same way... He figures Tucker Carlson, and his yuge audience of fools, are a much safer bet than being with his fellow candidates, Gawd! What if they placed him smack between Gov. Christie, & his former V.P. Pence, for the debate? HawHawHaw!
>
> In the meantime, YKW is hoping that Christie will trim down those DeSantis supporters, before their donors squander money on a loser, when they ought to be giving it to him!
>
> BTW, I'm predicting that his special interview with Tucker will be a disaster, since it will give Tucker the chance to redeem his credibility, as genuine, professional media mavin... YKW, is probably expecting, Tucker to be just like he was, back in the good old days...... Do you think it will?
>
> The Prognosticator of Pozo

Gasp! My prognostication turned out to be "in error"... Tucker was the same old suck ass to YKW he always was! It appears loyal Trumpers would rather be thrown to the hungry Democrat lions, than lose faith in their "Anointed One"?

A shamefaced Swami

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<84f1aa6f-0378-47fa-9b4e-f737e3e80cb1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20013&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20013

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 08:50:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 15:50 UTC

On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 11:05:31 PM UTC-7, Don Lampson wrote:
> On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 4:35:40 PM UTC-7, Don Lampson wrote:

> > > They all want to turn on the orange goon but none of them have the balls
> > > - except Christy - who's only playing lip service to the anti-goon side.
> > > They're all fervently hoping the orange goon will step aside (or go to
> > > jail) and assign all of his goonites to them! HawHawHaw!
> > I suspect YKW is really sceert of Christie's passive-aggressive, & particular nastiness, toward him, as the front runner of GOP candidates? I think he views that fat, turncoat, prickbowl as an angel of reason, sitting on his shoulder, saying, "I told you so!", and fears other Republicans might start thinking the same way... He figures Tucker Carlson, and his yuge audience of fools, are a much safer bet than being with his fellow candidates, Gawd! What if they placed him smack between Gov. Christie, & his former V.P. Pence, for the debate? HawHawHaw!
> >
> > In the meantime, YKW is hoping that Christie will trim down those DeSantis supporters, before their donors squander money on a loser, when they ought to be giving it to him!
> >
> > BTW, I'm predicting that his special interview with Tucker will be a disaster, since it will give Tucker the chance to redeem his credibility, as genuine, professional media mavin... YKW, is probably expecting, Tucker to be just like he was, back in the good old days...... Do you think it will?
> >
> > The Prognosticator of Pozo
> Gasp! My prognostication turned out to be "in error"... Tucker was the same old suck ass to YKW he always was! It appears loyal Trumpers would rather be thrown to the hungry Democrat lions, than lose faith in their "Anointed One"?
>
> A shamefaced Swami

Unless he's auditioning for a job with a different network I don't think Tucker can afford to alienate his core audience, which has a big overlap with #45's base. In any event #45 is not going to voluntarily sit down for a real interview. If he started to get serious questions he would just walk off the stage. He probably made sure this wouldn't happen before he agreed to the interview. He can always find someone who is willing to pretend to do a real interview.

Many of the candidates are not really running for president. Some of them are just auditioning for other jobs. Some of them are hoping to become paid political commentators for Fakes News and other networks, so they're demonstrating their skill at distorting the news. I don't expect any of them to say anything seriously surprising because they don't want to make any enemies while they're raising their profile. You never can tell who might be useful in the future.

TB

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<hcOcnWDz9fjf-3T5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20021&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20021

Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 19:41:04 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 02:41 UTC

On 8/25/2023 8:50 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 11:05:31 PM UTC-7, Don Lampson wrote:

>>> I suspect YKW is really sceert of Christie's passive-aggressive, & particular nastiness, toward him, as the front runner of GOP candidates? I think he views that fat, turncoat, prickbowl as an angel of reason, sitting on his shoulder, saying, "I told you so!", and fears other Republicans might start thinking the same way... He figures Tucker Carlson, and his yuge audience of fools, are a much safer bet than being with his fellow candidates, Gawd! What if they placed him smack between Gov. Christie, & his former V.P. Pence, for the debate? HawHawHaw!
>>>
>>> In the meantime, YKW is hoping that Christie will trim down those DeSantis supporters, before their donors squander money on a loser, when they ought to be giving it to him!
>>>
>>> BTW, I'm predicting that his special interview with Tucker will be a disaster, since it will give Tucker the chance to redeem his credibility, as genuine, professional media mavin... YKW, is probably expecting, Tucker to be just like he was, back in the good old days...... Do you think it will?
>>>
>>> The Prognosticator of Pozo
>> Gasp! My prognostication turned out to be "in error"... Tucker was the same old suck ass to YKW he always was! It appears loyal Trumpers would rather be thrown to the hungry Democrat lions, than lose faith in their "Anointed One"?
>>
>> A shamefaced Swami
>
> Unless he's auditioning for a job with a different network I don't think Tucker can afford to alienate his core audience, which has a big overlap with #45's base. In any event #45 is not going to voluntarily sit down for a real interview. If he started to get serious questions he would just walk off the stage. He probably made sure this wouldn't happen before he agreed to the interview. He can always find someone who is willing to pretend to do a real interview.
>
> Many of the candidates are not really running for president. Some of them are just auditioning for other jobs. Some of them are hoping to become paid political commentators for Fakes News and other networks, so they're demonstrating their skill at distorting the news. I don't expect any of them to say anything seriously surprising because they don't want to make any enemies while they're raising their profile. You never can tell who might be useful in the future.
>
> TB

What's with all the retrumplicans who loudly declare they support law
and order doing all they can to thwart, threaten, and disrupt law and order?

If the orange goon's so innocent with irrefutable evidence that will
completely exonerate him, why isn't he clamoring for his day in court to
present it? Oh, right... Money from the goonites might dry up.

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<a244bf6d-2793-4b84-ad80-6784971499bdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20043&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20043

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 12:07:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 19:07 UTC

On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 7:41:18 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> On 8/25/2023 8:50 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> >> Gasp! My prognostication turned out to be "in error"... Tucker was the same old suck ass to YKW he always was! It appears loyal Trumpers would rather be thrown to the hungry Democrat lions, than lose faith in their "Anointed One"?
> >>
> >> A shamefaced Swami
> >
> > Unless he's auditioning for a job with a different network I don't think Tucker can afford to alienate his core audience, which has a big overlap with #45's base. In any event #45 is not going to voluntarily sit down for a real interview. If he started to get serious questions he would just walk off the stage. He probably made sure this wouldn't happen before he agreed to the interview. He can always find someone who is willing to pretend to do a real interview.
> >
> > Many of the candidates are not really running for president. Some of them are just auditioning for other jobs. Some of them are hoping to become paid political commentators for Fakes News and other networks, so they're demonstrating their skill at distorting the news. I don't expect any of them to say anything seriously surprising because they don't want to make any enemies while they're raising their profile. You never can tell who might be useful in the future.
> >
> > TB
> >
> What's with all the retrumplicans who loudly declare they support law
> and order doing all they can to thwart, threaten, and disrupt law and order?
>
> If the orange goon's so innocent with irrefutable evidence that will
> completely exonerate him, why isn't he clamoring for his day in court to
> present it? Oh, right... Money from the goonites might dry up.

That is the only logical answer I can come up with. #45 has become a professional victim. Being exonerated is about the worst thing that could happen to him. He needs all the drama--and horrible enemies. His gang was already prepared for the marketing opportunities that being booked gave him. To squeeze the most money possible out of this he needs to save his big surprise for after they lock him up. He'll make another fortune from the story of his incredible suffering. It will make the Shawshank Redemption look like a Disney fairytale.

"Trump is selling his mug shot on shirts, koozies and bumper stickers"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/08/25/trump-mugshot-shirts-georgia/

Lock him up.

TB

Re: <OT> My favorite GOP Prez Candidate

<f4e20e0c-1ac3-4a44-9f61-1a134a5d9c46n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20045&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20045

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 14:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: bobcap...@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 21:36 UTC

On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 12:07:30 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 7:41:18 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:

> > > Unless he's auditioning for a job with a different network I don't think Tucker can afford to alienate his core audience, which has a big overlap with #45's base. In any event #45 is not going to voluntarily sit down for a real interview. If he started to get serious questions he would just walk off the stage. He probably made sure this wouldn't happen before he agreed to the interview. He can always find someone who is willing to pretend to do a real interview.
> > >
> > > Many of the candidates are not really running for president. Some of them are just auditioning for other jobs. Some of them are hoping to become paid political commentators for Fakes News and other networks, so they're demonstrating their skill at distorting the news. I don't expect any of them to say anything seriously surprising because they don't want to make any enemies while they're raising their profile. You never can tell who might be useful in the future.
> > >
> > > TB
> > >
> > What's with all the retrumplicans who loudly declare they support law
> > and order doing all they can to thwart, threaten, and disrupt law and order?
> >
> > If the orange goon's so innocent with irrefutable evidence that will
> > completely exonerate him, why isn't he clamoring for his day in court to
> > present it? Oh, right... Money from the goonites might dry up.
> That is the only logical answer I can come up with. #45 has become a professional victim. Being exonerated is about the worst thing that could happen to him. He needs all the drama--and horrible enemies. His gang was already prepared for the marketing opportunities that being booked gave him. To squeeze the most money possible out of this he needs to save his big surprise for after they lock him up. He'll make another fortune from the story of his incredible suffering. It will make the Shawshank Redemption look like a Disney fairytale.
>
> "Trump is selling his mug shot on shirts, koozies and bumper stickers"
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/08/25/trump-mugshot-shirts-georgia/
>
> Lock him up.
>
> TB
I got a set of his mug shot on my toilet seat and constipation is no more