Mankind is poised midway between the gods and the beasts. -- Plotinus

interests / rec.games.video.arcade.collecting / Re: X-Y Monitors For Sale

SubjectAuthor
* X-Y Monitors For SaleTony Miklos
`* Re: X-Y Monitors For SalePaul
 `* Re: X-Y Monitors For SaleTony Miklos
  +- Re: X-Y Monitors For SaleMark Capps
  `* Re: X-Y Monitors For SalePaul
   `- Re: X-Y Monitors For SaleTony Botchagaloop

1
X-Y Monitors For Sale

<f2dd7d67-ecf6-4109-9697-d26f4fc91e8en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16&group=rec.games.video.arcade.collecting#16

Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 08:00:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: X-Y Monitors For Sale
From: jukeboxa...@gmail.com (Tony Miklos)
 by: Tony Miklos - Thu, 8 Apr 2021 15:00 UTC

I have some x-y monitors, unknown condition. All are the ones Atari used, 1 or 2 worked before going into storage. Some black and white, some color. I also have a complete asteroids game that I think was working before storage. It's been damp and I haven't even seen it in years so it might be a little "wider" than it used to be. ;) Then again it may not be too bad. Also was a color x-y test fixture I made with the guts of a video game with a total crap cabinet, might be a space duel. Transformer, p/s, game board all mounted to 1 piece of plywood. Plug in a monitor and turn it on.

I realize I'm leaving out a lot of specifics, but I'm first putting a feeler out there to see what people may want and what info about them you might need. These are located in Newport, TN. An hour or less east of Knoxville, TN just a couple miles off of I-40.

I'm ready to deal, but not get ripped off. If someone were to take it all that would be great. You can give me a high and low price range then decide what they are worth to you after seeing them. I'd like to be able to plug them in, but with the old caps in them, I don't know if that would be a good idea. We'll work out something to see what works.

Also is 1 seeburg usc1 (bandshell). I last used it to test a control center about 5 years ago but if it's not working I'm sure I can fix that. In decent condition. (or I could say in great condition for its age) Don't you hate that?

In addition some pinball parts. Lot's of bally mpu's, over 100 gottlieb system 1 cpu's, some system 1 transformer boards and many many more circuit boards.

Oh, since I'm on a video game group, I also have some JAMMA game boards and a cabaret cabinet made to accept any jamma board. Titles to follow. That is if anyone reads this group anymore?

Re: X-Y Monitors For Sale

<s587dm$11m6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18&group=rec.games.video.arcade.collecting#18

From: pef...@comcast.net (Paul)
Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Subject: Re: X-Y Monitors For Sale
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 22:12:09 -0400
 by: Paul - Thu, 15 Apr 2021 02:12 UTC

On 4/8/2021 11:00 AM, Tony Miklos wrote:
> I have some x-y monitors, unknown condition. All are the ones Atari used, 1 or 2 worked before going into storage. Some black and white, some color. I also have a complete asteroids game that I think was working before storage. It's been damp and I haven't even seen it in years so it might be a little "wider" than it used to be. ;) Then again it may not be too bad. Also was a color x-y test fixture I made with the guts of a video game with a total crap cabinet, might be a space duel. Transformer, p/s, game board all mounted to 1 piece of plywood. Plug in a monitor and turn it on.
>
> I realize I'm leaving out a lot of specifics, but I'm first putting a feeler out there to see what people may want and what info about them you might need. These are located in Newport, TN. An hour or less east of Knoxville, TN just a couple miles off of I-40.
>
> I'm ready to deal, but not get ripped off. If someone were to take it all that would be great. You can give me a high and low price range then decide what they are worth to you after seeing them. I'd like to be able to plug them in, but with the old caps in them, I don't know if that would be a good idea. We'll work out something to see what works.
>
> Also is 1 seeburg usc1 (bandshell). I last used it to test a control center about 5 years ago but if it's not working I'm sure I can fix that. In decent condition. (or I could say in great condition for its age) Don't you hate that?
>
> In addition some pinball parts. Lot's of bally mpu's, over 100 gottlieb system 1 cpu's, some system 1 transformer boards and many many more circuit boards.
>
> Oh, since I'm on a video game group, I also have some JAMMA game boards and a cabaret cabinet made to accept any jamma board. Titles to follow. That is if anyone reads this group anymore?

I read it. Do I get a free x-y color monitor :D

Paul/kma

Re: X-Y Monitors For Sale

<5aed5dc7-ca6d-4124-b95c-4823a0ddac47n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19&group=rec.games.video.arcade.collecting#19

Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 05:23:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: jukeboxa...@gmail.com (Tony Miklos)
 by: Tony Miklos - Thu, 15 Apr 2021 12:23 UTC

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 10:12:14 PM UTC-4, Paul wrote:
> On 4/8/2021 11:00 AM, Tony Miklos wrote:
> > I have some x-y monitors, unknown condition. All are the ones Atari used, 1 or 2 worked before going into storage. Some black and white, some color. I also have a complete asteroids game that I think was working before storage. It's been damp and I haven't even seen it in years so it might be a little "wider" than it used to be. ;) Then again it may not be too bad. Also was a color x-y test fixture I made with the guts of a video game with a total crap cabinet, might be a space duel. Transformer, p/s, game board all mounted to 1 piece of plywood. Plug in a monitor and turn it on.
> >
> > I realize I'm leaving out a lot of specifics, but I'm first putting a feeler out there to see what people may want and what info about them you might need. These are located in Newport, TN. An hour or less east of Knoxville, TN just a couple miles off of I-40.
> >
> > I'm ready to deal, but not get ripped off. If someone were to take it all that would be great. You can give me a high and low price range then decide what they are worth to you after seeing them. I'd like to be able to plug them in, but with the old caps in them, I don't know if that would be a good idea. We'll work out something to see what works.
> >
> > Also is 1 seeburg usc1 (bandshell). I last used it to test a control center about 5 years ago but if it's not working I'm sure I can fix that. In decent condition. (or I could say in great condition for its age) Don't you hate that?
> >
> > In addition some pinball parts. Lot's of bally mpu's, over 100 gottlieb system 1 cpu's, some system 1 transformer boards and many many more circuit boards.
> >
> > Oh, since I'm on a video game group, I also have some JAMMA game boards and a cabaret cabinet made to accept any jamma board. Titles to follow. That is if anyone reads this group anymore?
> >
> I read it. Do I get a free x-y color monitor :D
>
> Paul/kma

No, but I'll send out some of the system 1 cpu's for free plus shipping AND handling. Where is everyone posting these days?

Re: X-Y Monitors For Sale

<612787ff-d890-4e45-bc83-a7cacbdd5ff2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20&group=rec.games.video.arcade.collecting#20

Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 21:01:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: bigcatfi...@gmail.com (Mark Capps)
 by: Mark Capps - Thu, 22 Apr 2021 04:01 UTC

On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 8:23:20 AM UTC-4, jukeboxa...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 10:12:14 PM UTC-4, Paul wrote:
> > On 4/8/2021 11:00 AM, Tony Miklos wrote:
> > > I have some x-y monitors, unknown condition. All are the ones Atari used, 1 or 2 worked before going into storage. Some black and white, some color. I also have a complete asteroids game that I think was working before storage. It's been damp and I haven't even seen it in years so it might be a little "wider" than it used to be. ;) Then again it may not be too bad. Also was a color x-y test fixture I made with the guts of a video game with a total crap cabinet, might be a space duel. Transformer, p/s, game board all mounted to 1 piece of plywood. Plug in a monitor and turn it on.
> > >
> > > I realize I'm leaving out a lot of specifics, but I'm first putting a feeler out there to see what people may want and what info about them you might need. These are located in Newport, TN. An hour or less east of Knoxville, TN just a couple miles off of I-40.
> > >
> > > I'm ready to deal, but not get ripped off. If someone were to take it all that would be great. You can give me a high and low price range then decide what they are worth to you after seeing them. I'd like to be able to plug them in, but with the old caps in them, I don't know if that would be a good idea. We'll work out something to see what works.
> > >
> > > Also is 1 seeburg usc1 (bandshell). I last used it to test a control center about 5 years ago but if it's not working I'm sure I can fix that. In decent condition. (or I could say in great condition for its age) Don't you hate that?
> > >
> > > In addition some pinball parts. Lot's of bally mpu's, over 100 gottlieb system 1 cpu's, some system 1 transformer boards and many many more circuit boards.
> > >
> > > Oh, since I'm on a video game group, I also have some JAMMA game boards and a cabaret cabinet made to accept any jamma board. Titles to follow. That is if anyone reads this group anymore?
> > >
> > I read it. Do I get a free x-y color monitor :D
> >
> > Paul/kma
> No, but I'll send out some of the system 1 cpu's for free plus shipping AND handling. Where is everyone posting these days?
Hi,

I am interested.

Mark

Re: X-Y Monitors For Sale

<s67utp$1461$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21&group=rec.games.video.arcade.collecting#21

From: pef...@comcast.net (Paul)
Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:03:20 -0400
 by: Paul - Tue, 27 Apr 2021 03:03 UTC

On 4/15/2021 8:23 AM, Tony Miklos wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 10:12:14 PM UTC-4, Paul wrote:
>> On 4/8/2021 11:00 AM, Tony Miklos wrote:
>>> I have some x-y monitors, unknown condition. All are the ones Atari used, 1 or 2 worked before going into storage. Some black and white, some color. I also have a complete asteroids game that I think was working before storage. It's been damp and I haven't even seen it in years so it might be a little "wider" than it used to be. ;) Then again it may not be too bad. Also was a color x-y test fixture I made with the guts of a video game with a total crap cabinet, might be a space duel. Transformer, p/s, game board all mounted to 1 piece of plywood. Plug in a monitor and turn it on.
>>>
>>> I realize I'm leaving out a lot of specifics, but I'm first putting a feeler out there to see what people may want and what info about them you might need. These are located in Newport, TN. An hour or less east of Knoxville, TN just a couple miles off of I-40.
>>>
>>> I'm ready to deal, but not get ripped off. If someone were to take it all that would be great. You can give me a high and low price range then decide what they are worth to you after seeing them. I'd like to be able to plug them in, but with the old caps in them, I don't know if that would be a good idea. We'll work out something to see what works.
>>>
>>> Also is 1 seeburg usc1 (bandshell). I last used it to test a control center about 5 years ago but if it's not working I'm sure I can fix that. In decent condition. (or I could say in great condition for its age) Don't you hate that?
>>>
>>> In addition some pinball parts. Lot's of bally mpu's, over 100 gottlieb system 1 cpu's, some system 1 transformer boards and many many more circuit boards.
>>>
>>> Oh, since I'm on a video game group, I also have some JAMMA game boards and a cabaret cabinet made to accept any jamma board. Titles to follow. That is if anyone reads this group anymore?
>>>
>> I read it. Do I get a free x-y color monitor :D
>>
>> Paul/kma
>
> No, but I'll send out some of the system 1 cpu's for free plus shipping AND handling. Where is everyone posting these days?

Sure, shipping to 08343?

Paul

Re: X-Y Monitors For Sale

<5ef83dc4-46ae-4002-bdd9-46db8e20c7d3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22&group=rec.games.video.arcade.collecting#22

Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 05:01:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: tony.bot...@gmail.com (Tony Botchagaloop)
 by: Tony Botchagaloop - Tue, 27 Apr 2021 12:01 UTC

On Monday, April 26, 2021 at 11:03:23 PM UTC-4, Paul wrote:
> On 4/15/2021 8:23 AM, Tony Miklos wrote:

> >> I read it. Do I get a free x-y color monitor :D
> >>
> >> Paul/kma
> >
> > No, but I'll send out some of the system 1 cpu's for free plus shipping AND handling. Where is everyone posting these days?
> >
> Sure, shipping to 08343?
>
> Paul

It was a joke, it says Shipping and HANDLING. You didn't ask what the handling charge is. How's $50?

Seriously, when I am ready to sell them, I'd be hoping the buyer buys them all and picks them up. Over 100 of them.