From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: DoJ Calls Trump's Bluff
Date: 13 Sep 2022 23:44:40 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 23:44 UTC

| The newly unredacted portions of the affidavit also
| revealed that the DOJ subpoena for surveillance camera
| footage from the Trump Organization demanded footage that
| dated back to Jan. 10, about a week before National
| Archives and Records Administration officials seized 15
| boxes from Mar-a-Lago in January.
|
| The DOJ had sought the footage to gauge who may have had
| access to the documents stashed at Mar-a-Lago.
| Representatives from the Trump Organization turned over a
| hard drive with the footage to FBI agents, the newly
| unredacted portions added. Trump had security cameras "in
| the vicinity of the STORAGE ROOM" where the 15 boxes were
| stored. The 15 boxes contained "184 unique documents with
| classification markings," per the new disclosures in the
| affidavit.
<https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/read-it-judge-releases-less-redacted-mar-a-lago-affidavit>

--bks

Re: DoJ Calls Trump's Bluff

<ys9UK.346957$m8vb.41476@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20003&group=alt.politics#20003

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: DoJ Calls Trump's Bluff
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 00:43:10 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 00:43 UTC

> | The newly unredacted portions of the affidavit also
> | revealed that the DOJ subpoena for surveillance camera
> | footage from the Trump Organization demanded footage that
> | dated back to Jan. 10, about a week before National
> | Archives and Records Administration officials seized 15
> | boxes from Mar-a-Lago in January.
> |
> | The DOJ had sought the footage to gauge who may have had
> | access to the documents stashed at Mar-a-Lago.
> | Representatives from the Trump Organization turned over a
> | hard drive with the footage to FBI agents, the newly
> | unredacted portions added. Trump had security cameras "in
> | the vicinity of the STORAGE ROOM" where the 15 boxes were
> | stored. The 15 boxes contained "184 unique documents with
> | classification markings," per the new disclosures in the
> | affidavit.
> <https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/
> read-it-judge-releases-less-redacted-mar-a-lago-affidavit>
>
> --bks

It's stunning. And it's now official. The only people still supporting Trump are the people totally ignorant of all the new information that has come
out in past months, or they just do not care about the USA.

Re: DoJ Calls Trump's Bluff

<qjd3ihprejk8ovnppa1qk9d48m6gttbj3i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20012&group=alt.politics#20012

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 07:10:33 -0400
 by: NoBody - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 11:10 UTC

On 13 Sep 2022 23:44:40 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)

> | The newly unredacted portions of the affidavit also
> | revealed that the DOJ subpoena for surveillance camera
> | footage from the Trump Organization demanded footage that
> | dated back to Jan. 10, about a week before National
> | Archives and Records Administration officials seized 15
> | boxes from Mar-a-Lago in January.
> |
> | The DOJ had sought the footage to gauge who may have had
> | access to the documents stashed at Mar-a-Lago.
> | Representatives from the Trump Organization turned over a
> | hard drive with the footage to FBI agents, the newly
> | unredacted portions added. Trump had security cameras "in
> | the vicinity of the STORAGE ROOM" where the 15 boxes were
> | stored. The 15 boxes contained "184 unique documents with
> | classification markings," per the new disclosures in the
> | affidavit.
><https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/read-it-judge-releases-less-redacted-mar-a-lago-affidavit>
>
> --bks

What "bluff" has been called, Russian troll? The DoJ has been on a
fishing expedition from day 1.

Re: DoJ Calls Trump's Bluff

<bfa3083f-cc97-4a11-bfb1-b7638ac22fc1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20014&group=alt.politics#20014

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 09:31:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdyoungs...@gmail.com (Dr. Auric Hellman)
 by: Dr. Auric Hellman - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 16:31 UTC

On Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 6:10:37 AM UTC-5, NoBody wrote:
> On 13 Sep 2022 23:44:40 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
> > | The newly unredacted portions of the affidavit also
> > | revealed that the DOJ subpoena for surveillance camera
> > | footage from the Trump Organization demanded footage that
> > | dated back to Jan. 10, about a week before National
> > | Archives and Records Administration officials seized 15
> > | boxes from Mar-a-Lago in January.
> > |
> > | The DOJ had sought the footage to gauge who may have had
> > | access to the documents stashed at Mar-a-Lago.
> > | Representatives from the Trump Organization turned over a
> > | hard drive with the footage to FBI agents, the newly
> > | unredacted portions added. Trump had security cameras "in
> > | the vicinity of the STORAGE ROOM" where the 15 boxes were
> > | stored. The 15 boxes contained "184 unique documents with
> > | classification markings," per the new disclosures in the
> > | affidavit.
> ><https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/read-it-judge-releases-less-redacted-mar-a-lago-affidavit>
> >
> > --bks
> What "bluff" has been called, Russian troll? The DoJ has been on a
> fishing expedition from day 1.

ROFL!
If so, they're catching some whoppers!
Start playing attention, Nobody with No Brains.

Let's Go Garland!

--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman
adhel...@gmail.com